ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaand the "witch hunt" continues

Foreign state - RUSSIA - devotes resources towards this endeavor. THE and everyone else that is enjoying the outcome they wanted simply say “meh, they didn’t impact anything”, and I guess we just have to accept that assessment?

But an illegal hack of the DNC’s email, and multiple dumps of information that forced one campaign off message as they had to respond to constant questions about information obtained and released illegally.

No damage?

Information on voters stolen. Facebook ads. Social media robots disseminating false and misleading information to potential voters.

No damage?

Potentially - a campaign run strategically in sync with the Russia intellligence apparatus with smokescreens gained illegally and resources in violation of campaign finance laws.

These indictments say a lot to me. If true and proven, the Russians were successful in impacting this election.
Hahahahaha dude, smoke some trees and relax, you’ve gone all kanutty

It’s true. Like it or not. Can’t change it now, but we all need to realize it.

Here is what is scary...

Obama attacking Mitt Romney for saying that Russia is the biggest geopolitical threat to the US and the media and liberal voters laughing and celebrating about his "zinger."

Obama colluding with Russia but caught on a hot mic telling how he has more flexibility after his election.

Obama crying about Trump crying about rigged elections. Mind you this is when Obama would have known about Russian interference. Yet he CHOOSES not to inform the American public.

Here is what is funny....

1. You thinking that Trump colluded with Russia
2. You waking up in the morning with Donald J Trump still being your President.

“There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or AFFECTED ANY ELECTION RESULT” ........ quote taken directly from today’s Rosenstein statement. That’s what most Americans “realize”.

Funny how they keep leaving that part out hahahahaha

I wonder why they didn’t wrap up the investigation today? We are running out of Russians to indict.

That's just boomboom's true side. He can only stay in that moderate role act for so long.
Good thing he is not a politician, wouldn’t fool many people.
“True side”?..... the hack and email dumps knocked Clinton off message and impacted the election. IF it was done by Russia, they impacted the election.

I don’t know what’s incorrect about that statement. Can you tell me?

And two points -
1) I didn’t vote for Obama in ‘12, because he was not the anti-establishment honest man I thought he was in ‘08.
2) Anyone thinking that someone actually tries to “fool” others into Believing that they have different political positions than they actually have, in order to “fit in” on a discussion board, is a fvcking whacked minded half a psychopath.

“There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or AFFECTED ANY ELECTION RESULT” ........ quote taken directly from today’s Rosenstein statement. That’s what most Americans “realize”.
It impacted the election

Do you think the hack and email dumps impacted the election?
Not in the slightest. I think her shit personality, extreme hubris, lack of message and plan, horrible campaigning, and inability to be something other than the product of a poll result or focus group is why she lost. I think Trump had a play in it as well, but my honest assessment is you put almost anyone else in his place and she gets crushed. She is maybe the most unlikable person alive.

Not in the slightest. I think her shit personality, extreme hubris, lack of message and plan, horrible campaigning, and inability to be something other than the product of a poll result or focus group is why she lost. I think Trump had a play in it as well, but my honest assessment is you put almost anyone else in his place and she gets crushed. She is maybe the most unlikable person alive.
I don’t deny her own impact on the election, and I didn’t rank the things that impacted the election. Having to just address the emails as much as they had to was an impact in itself.

It didn’t. But this thread shows you all, after a year and a half still haven’t accepted the loss or tried to understand why you lost. This sideshow wasn’t it.
Bullsh1t.....I’m on here with that very intention. And I’ve realized some things in that effort.

What I believe affected the election, is voters, (Including lifelong Democrats) got fed up with career politicians from the shithole (DC), telling Americans what’s best for them and their families.
It’s the one sentiment laying in the muck of this “team choosing Bullsh1t” that I identify with at least. It’s not exclusively a conservative sentiment however, and should bring people together more than it separates us.

If even one vote was swayed by a fake meme posted on social media by a Russian GRU...then their efforts affected the election.

The question is to what extent.

And is that all that they did?

It’s the one sentiment laying in the muck of this “team choosing Bullsh1t” that I identify with at least. It’s not exclusively a conservative sentiment however, and should bring people together more than it separates us.
Point being, if the Liberals continue believe it was anything but the above mentioned, ............. my bet is they will get destroyed in 2020 at the ballot box AGAIN.

Point being, if the Liberals continue believe it was anything but the above mentioned, ............. my bet is they will get destroyed in 2020 at the ballot box AGAIN.
There wasn’t just one thing that led to Trump being in the oval. Unless Democrats find a candidate worth a flip, they will get killed.

If the primary stage holds Clinton - Biden - Warren - Booker - Sanders and no one new with a personality and an actual message, the map will look the same no doubt

If even one vote was swayed by a fake meme posted on social media by a Russian GRU...then their efforts affected the election.

[roll]

That right there is a good question.

I’ll be honest, I don’t really care about internet memes on Facebook. It’s propaganda. How is that any different than Foreigners giving an opinion on TV? How many actors and actresses of Canadian and British backgrounds go out and stump for candidates? Is John Oliver a US Citizen (honestly don’t know), he did a 30 minutes segment on Drumpf (one of the funniest things I saw during the election cycle). How is any of that different? Some of the most outspoken people against Republicans aren’t even allowed to vote in our damn elections.

Do I care if the Russians try to interfere in our elections? Sure. Do I think they’ve been doing it since the Bolshevik revolution? 100% yes. If they got in and fvcked with voter roles and the like or changed votes or some other thing, then that’s a problem. Propaganda is expected and it’s an excuse for the left to not accept losing to someone as loathsome as Trump. We’ve interfered on a much grander scale in our own allies elections.

I’d like to know if France or the UK or Germany did as well? Do you think they did? Actually, I already know they did.

Reactions: bornaneer
Having to just address the emails as much as they had to was an impact in itself.
I’m not sure how much they had to address the DCCC and Podesta emails. Certainly not as much as they should have had to with all the election tampering, racism, and everything else in there.

I wonder why they didn’t wrap up the investigation today? We are running out of Russians to indict.
There is more work to do.....Rumors are that Manafort has three unpaid parking tickets from in 1984 and this Stone guy solicited a undercover street walker at 21st and L in NW DC in 2004.

That right there is a good question.

I’ll be honest, I don’t really care about internet memes on Facebook. It’s propaganda. How is that any different than Foreigners giving an opinion on TV? How many actors and actresses of Canadian and British backgrounds go out and stump for candidates? Is John Oliver a US Citizen (honestly don’t know), he did a 30 minutes segment on Drumpf (one of the funniest things I saw during the election cycle). How is any of that different? Some of the most outspoken people against Republicans aren’t even allowed to vote in our damn elections.

Do I care if the Russians try to interfere in our elections? Sure. Do I think they’ve been doing it since the Bolshevik revolution? 100% yes. If they got in and fvcked with voter roles and the like or changed votes or some other thing, then that’s a problem. Propaganda is expected and it’s an excuse for the left to not accept losing to someone as loathsome as Trump. We’ve interfered on a much grander scale in our own allies elections.

I’d like to know if France or the UK or Germany did as well? Do you think they did? Actually, I already know they did.

Agreed on propoganda. But that was the very least of their efforts.

We know that they hacked into, stole and released DNC emails right before the convention. That’s a level above propaganda in my mind.

We also know that Russian GRU officers hacked the websites of state election boards and stole information about 500,000 voters. They also hacked into computers of a company that supplied software used to verify voter registration information. Did they just stop after they got into these systems? What if they were able to invalidate a person’s voter registration? That would seem rather easy.

Those are the questions I have knowing who they were and what they were able to access.

The other question is what Americans either knowingly or unknowingly helped them out. Because I can guarantee they weren’t able to do what they did without a little help from this side.

I just found this on my phone that I snapped back in 2016......You think I should call Mueller?
images

Agreed on propoganda. But that was the very least of their efforts.

We know that they hacked into, stole and released DNC emails right before the convention. That’s a level above propaganda in my mind.

We also know that Russian GRU officers hacked the websites of state election boards and stole information about 500,000 voters. They also hacked into computers of a company that supplied software used to verify voter registration information. Did they just stop after they got into these systems? What if they were able to invalidate a person’s voter registration? That would seem rather easy.

Those are the questions I have knowing who they were and what they were able to access.

The other question is what Americans either knowingly or unknowingly helped them out. Because I can guarantee they weren’t able to do what they did without a little help from this side.
Who occupied the White House when this election invasion by the Commies was going on? What is even more perplexing is they knew it was taking place and did ZERO about it.

I wonder if the Russians also rigged all the Repub presidential primaries.

If a fake meme swayed a vote? If so Hillary had stupid fukn voters who then voted for trump. Criminally stupid.

I’m not sure how much they had to address the DCCC and Podesta emails. Certainly not as much as they should have had to with all the election tampering, racism, and everything else in there.
If a fake meme swayed a vote? If so Hillary had stupid fukn voters who then voted for trump. Criminally stupid.
its foolish to think there are not independent minded voters that listen to candidates and decide their vote based on information they uncover during the election. Not everyone is team oriented politically

“True side”?..... the hack and email dumps knocked Clinton off message and impacted the election. IF it was done by Russia, they impacted the election.

I don’t know what’s incorrect about that statement. Can you tell me?

And two points -
1) I didn’t vote for Obama in ‘12, because he was not the anti-establishment honest man I thought he was in ‘08.
2) Anyone thinking that someone actually tries to “fool” others into Believing that they have different political positions than they actually have, in order to “fit in” on a discussion board, is a fvcking whacked minded half a psychopath.

Shew. Nothing even close

ADVERTISEMENT