ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaand the "witch hunt" continues

This is the scariest thing to me. A foreign state as dangerous as Russia hacks one of our parties in an attempt to release information to sway the voting public and influence the election in favor of a certain candidate......and the supporters of the candidate don’t care at all. As long as their team won, they’re perfectly ok with it. Da dang man, that’s a wacked.

I’m confused.... how is today’s news shocking or new?

... and the swamp lives on...

DiASLESUwAEejax.jpg

Last edited:
Dilute and deflect. Investigation is good. The indictments are good. And if anyone within Trumps campaign coordinated these efforts, it should be grounds for impeachment, imo.

So, trump should be impeached if someone that works for him does something illegal without his knowledge?

So, trump should be impeached if someone that works for him does something illegal without his knowledge?
Yes. If it’s proven his campaign coordinated with the Russian state. And impeachment isn’t removal from office

Aren't you one of the amateur sleuths that has long doubted Russia did the hacking? This should be new to you.

No, I asked for the proof of the hack, how it was done. An analysis of systems and weaknesses to prevent future hacks.

The fact that a foreign government hacked US systems.... well no shit.... really?! *sarcasm off*

Yes. If it’s proven his campaign coordinated with the Russian state. And impeachment isn’t removal from office

So any President should face impeachment for illegal actions taken by any of their staff, regardless of knowledge of those actions. We’ll line up the Presidents then.

No, I asked for the proof of the hack, how it was done. An analysis of systems and weaknesses to prevent future hacks.

The fact that a foreign government hacked US systems.... well no shit.... really?! *sarcasm off*

So any President should face impeachment for illegal actions taken by any of their staff, regardless of knowledge of those actions. We’ll line up the Presidents then.

If they were involved in it, then yes.......of course.......isn't that what an "investigation" finds out, who was involved?

When it has to do with coordinating with a foreign state to influence the public and win an election.....yes.

This was during the owebamatraitor's watch...

time for the traitor to be questioned...

or just put in jail...

This was during the owebamatraitor's watch...

time for the traitor to be questioned...

or just put in jail...
Every action Obama took against the Russian attempts to influence was met with outrage by the Trump-cucks

“It was all Obama’s fault for letting us conspire with the Russians!”

LMAOoooo!

And you think people in his campaign did things that he didn’t know about?

LMAO!

Gullible isn’t in the dictionary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT