ADVERTISEMENT

A gofundme for the border wall. I kid you not

That doesn't answer my question. I'm having trouble understanding why some are so opposed to a physical barrier to our weak southern border.
Real people give their reasons why they don't want the wall going through their property. I can't read the articles for you. Why invest billions in more centuries old technology?

Real people give their reasons why they don't want the wall going through their property. I can't read the articles for you. Why invest billions in more centuries old technology?

LMAO

It has been explained so many times. Problem is not with the explanation; it is people like you actually accepting the explanation.

I've not heard an explanation from those here that are completely opposed to a border wall. So instead of projecting, and making assumptions about what I'll accept and won't accept, let those opposed answer the question.

Large majority of Americans are not opposed to a constructed physical border in places where it makes sense. It is as simple as that.

I agree, and if that's the case, then why would the Dems NOT want to fund some form of wall construction as they have attempted to do so in the past under past Presidents?

I agree, and if that's the case, then why would the Dems NOT want to fund some form of wall construction as they have attempted to do so in the past under past Presidents?
A big problem is the vagueness that Trump has taken in his approach in what he wants. I hope you will agree that it isn't good for any Congress, Dem or Repub led, to pass spending bills with such little information of what the taxpayer funds are going to be used for.

There are other problems with how Trump has approached this issue. But you seem to want to hear from others so I will end it here.

A big problem is the vagueness that Trump has taken in his approach in what he wants. I hope you will agree that it isn't good for any Congress, Dem or Repub led, to pass spending bills with such little information of what the taxpayer funds are going to be used for.

There are other problems with how Trump has approached this issue. But you seem to want to hear from others so I will end it here.

LMAO!

I've not heard an explanation from those here that are completely opposed to a border wall. So instead of projecting, and making assumptions about what I'll accept and won't accept, let those opposed answer the question.

You make it sound like we don't already have a border barrier. We have over 580 miles of existing border barrier on our southern border.

You make it sound like we don't already have a border barrier. We have over 580 miles of existing border barrier on our southern border.

And there's a problem with closing the gaps and improving what's in place?

Why was it acceptable to budget for a wall under previous President's but not this one? Is it simply because he's an ass?

Why was it acceptable to budget for a wall under previous President's but not this one? Is it simply because he's an ass?
So many questions. What are the senators and representatives saying? No one on this board can vote on any of this so seeking answers here won't be productive. Of course no party has ever opposed the wishes of an opposing party prez before [eyeroll]....I'm pretty sure a fair amount of Repubs don't support wall funding either. A lot of it is semantics. Trump said he'd own this gov't shutdown so at least that is settled.

It has been explained so many times. Problem is not with the explanation; it is people like you actually accepting the explanation.

Large majority of Americans are not opposed to a constructed physical border in places where it makes sense. It is as simple as that.
People dont buy the explanation because 3 years ago the same people who oppose it now wanted it.

People dont buy the explanation because 3 years ago the same people who oppose it now wanted it.
exactly what I said. Certain people don't want to accept the explanation.

The issue is a deep one with many different points and possible solutions. Making simplistic comments or proposals are worthless.

So many questions. What are the senators and representatives saying? No one on this board can vote on any of this so seeking answers here won't be productive. Of course no party has ever opposed the wishes of an opposing party prez before [eyeroll]....I'm pretty sure a fair amount of Repubs don't support wall funding either. A lot of it is semantics. Trump said he'd own this gov't shutdown so at least that is settled.
I know the one person who isnt smart enough to answer a question. Moe bringing zero to the board for another yeat.

$18,174,252 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 299,571 people in 12 days

$18,599,880 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 307,284 people in 16 days

$19,177,187 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 317,751 people in 19 days

It is comical that libs fall for this foolishness. You know all your guys wanted the wall just a few years ago but sure...cnn says.
“My guys” wanted the Iraq War too.....wall in the south, War in the ME, I don’t want either. CNN tells me lots of things, so does FOX, the Hill, the Guardian, and many other sources, I but think for myself. Try it someone ya bitter old fvcking fart bag

Reactions: WVUBRU
I hope you will agree that it isn't good for any Congress, Dem or Repub led, to pass spending bills with such little information of what the taxpayer funds are going to be used for.

We passed an 850 billion dollar "stimulus" for shovel ready jobs that didn't exist and weren't "shovel ready" and we STILL don't know where all that money went! Not one Leftist so much as raised an eyebrow over that profligate wasteful spending, but they're all about to have a cow over a lousy 5 billion dollars to protect the country.[eyeroll]

Unreal.

$19,554,338 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 325,066 people in 22 days

$19,834,288 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 330,497 people in 23 days

Why didn't Trump accept the offer to fully fund the wall last year?

exactly what I said. Certain people don't want to accept the explanation.

The issue is a deep one with many different points and possible solutions. Making simplistic comments or proposals are worthless.

Bullshit. Orange man bad, and we'll cut off our own foot to prove it. It's that simple.

$20,527,106 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 344,072 people in 29 days

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT