ADVERTISEMENT

‘You Are Just Wrong’: CNN’s Brianna Keilar Shuts Down Republican Congressman On Biden’s Powers to Shut the Border

Biden is busy meeting with the dead President of France. François Marie Adrien Maurice Mitterrand who died in 1996.

"I sat down and I said, ‘America’s back,’" Biden recalled. "And Mitterrand from Germany – I mean from France – looked at me and said…"

• Haha
Reactions: Airport and atlkvb
Biden is busy meeting with the dead President of France. François Marie Adrien Maurice Mitterrand who died in 1996.

"I sat down and I said, ‘America’s back,’" Biden recalled. "And Mitterrand from Germany – I mean from France – looked at me and said…"

Yea when we bombed the airports during the Revolutionary war. Shall we go on. You guys cant use that anymore

You guys cant use that anymore
But we still have this....

...and this

...and this

and this

Hey I resent you making fun of my falls...I'm still standin' here!
iu

Maybe we should change the title to "honest fails" then? 🤔

No, I resent that too!
iu

Don't know why...shoe fits...you're wearin' 'em....creepy like too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So you can see the flaws in Biden but not in trump. Ok got it
Having Dementia is rather a general term for the impaired ability to remember, think, or make decisions that interferes with doing everyday activities. Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia. Though dementia mostly affects older adults, it is not a part of normal aging. That is not a flaw that's a danger.

Reactions: atlkvb
Having Dementia is rather a general term for the impaired ability to remember, think, or make decisions that interferes with doing everyday activities. Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia. Though dementia mostly affects older adults, it is not a part of normal aging. That is not a flaw that's a danger.
Have you seen Donny speak lately ????? Have you ????? Donny is more of a danger than any other person than Putin to our country

So you can see the flaws in Biden but not in trump. Ok got it
You honestly have to be one THE most unserious and unabashed hypocritical posters on here! You have the absolute nerve to chastise that poster pointing out Biden's flaws, when that's not only all you ever do on here about Trump, you flat out lie about him and then completely ignore other posters who point out worse flaws in that half dead corpse you're hermetically sealed to!

I have sincerely tried to engage you in substantive discussion about p-o-l-i-c-y differences between Trump and Biden, and you don't have the courage to even respond with a modicum of intelligence. Instead all I ever get from you is:

Donnie the rapist
Donnie the Dictator
Donnie the traitor
Benedict Donald
Orange Jesus...yada...yada...yada...:rolleyes:

Now you know why I mock you and call you a mindless bot, pre programmed to regurgitate your unserious talking points?

@sammyk bot...just being himself
"What else do you expect from me...I'm a bot right?"
giphy.gif

Well, at least you do that "bot" thing well 😏

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT