ADVERTISEMENT

A gofundme for the border wall. I kid you not

So you are saying that GoFundMe $ for the border wall were used to get Obama elected. Sounds like an Old Man Yelling at Clouds moment.
You are taking extreme liberty with what I said or meant. I do not think I suggestd a connection between Obama & GFM

The gofundme has cleared 4 mil. Insanity.

A fool and his money yadda yadda yadda.

Loooong way to go to 5 billion. And that was just a “down payment”. Weren’t estimates for construction in the 12-15 billion range? lol

I imagine most of the money could be used on individual landowners section of the border, correct? Not like USG could stop you from building whatever you wanted on your own land, in Texas or Arizona on the border.

It's an interesting point. Disregarding the state and federal permits that might be needed, you would have to get land owners willining to have it built on their property. My understanding is that many of these owners don't want it because it is an incumbance on them, especially when you consider where it has to be built to be effective.

BTW- I just noticed you can send a check too.

CHECK DONATIONS:
Make Payable to GoFund The WallBrian Kolfage 4833 Front St. Unit B-158
Castle Rock, CO 80104

:joy::joy:

BTW- I just noticed you can send a check too.

CHECK DONATIONS:
Make Payable to GoFund The WallBrian Kolfage 4833 Front St. Unit B-158
Castle Rock, CO 80104

:joy::joy:

It's going to get refunded.

And I think they're still trying to get it funded in the CR.

It's an interesting point. Disregarding the state and federal permits that might be needed, you would have to get land owners willining to have it built on their property. My understanding is that many of these owners don't want it because it is an incumbance on them, especially when you consider where it has to be built to be effective.
Sure. Like I said, merely for arguments sake, they could get permission from individual landowners who would be willing to and have border frontage to build some wall. I’m not sure what permits you’d actually need. I mean let’s be honest, large landowners don’t get a lot of oversight in rural America. We used to build shit all of the time on our property, fences, buildings, etc. we never sought the first permit.

I personally think a wall is not needed, and I’d rather see the funding required instead be earmarked for an additional 1000 or more judges to assist in clearing the backlog along with an influx of border agents and sophisticated monitoring equipment.

I bet he doesn't sign the CR, he has no administration, it is just him and his whims.

Sure. Like I said, merely for arguments sake, they could get permission from individual landowners who would be willing to and have border frontage to build some wall. I’m not sure what permits you’d actually need. I mean let’s be honest, large landowners don’t get a lot of oversight in rural America. We used to build shit all of the time on our property, fences, buildings, etc. we never sought the first permit.

I personally think a wall is not needed, and I’d rather see the funding required instead be earmarked for an additional 1000 or more judges to assist in clearing the backlog along with an influx of border agents and sophisticated monitoring equipment.

An npdes would be my guess considering they would actually need to disturb a lot of surface to build it, so you need a discharge permit probably. I doubt there are any zoning issues.

The wall is so f'ing stupid. I cannot believe this is something we are, as a country, talking about.

Goddamnit.

It was literally the cornerstone of his campaign. We are currently talking about it because millions upon millions of idiots voted for him because they wanted it and thought that Mexico was actually going to pay for it. How can anybody be surprised by this?

I know it’s cool for conservatives in 2018 to either say that they didn’t vote for trump or that they hate ‘X’ about trump but like ‘Y’ as a justification for their support. But the fact remains, this is your party right now...a party full of idiots and idiot enablers.

The wall is so f'ing stupid. I cannot believe this is something we are, as a country, talking about.

Goddamnit.

It was literally the cornerstone of his campaign. We are currently talking about it because millions upon millions of idiots voted for him because they wanted it and thought that Mexico was actually going to pay for it. How can anybody be surprised by this?

I know it’s cool for conservatives in 2018 to either say that they didn’t vote for trump or that they hate ‘X’ about trump but like ‘Y’ as a justification for their support. But the fact remains, this is your party right now...a party full of idiots and idiot enablers.

I’m a democrat dumbass. Just not an unhinged liberal fucnut like you and your ilk. I’ve measured you and found you wanting. Please taking your insanity and move on to another’s post. You’re beneath even this response. I’m disgusted with myself for actually throwing you a bone with a retort

House Republicans are meeting with Trump now. We shall see. I hope an Obamacare reconciliation moment coming...
Only taken them 2 years to consider that? lol. They don't have the numbers in either chamber for 50%

I’m a democrat dumbass. Just not an unhinged liberal fucnut like you and your ilk. I’ve measured you and found you wanting. Please taking your insanity and move on to another’s post. You’re beneath even this response. I’m disgusted with myself for actually throwing you a bone with a retort

How mad would ya say you are right now? Spittin’ or hoppin’?

Reactions: moe

How mad would ya say you are right now? Spittin’ or hoppin’?

Ha. You got me once. Now. Now I love that you try to engage me. It makes me smile. A smug smile with a derisive grin. It’s like a never ending satisfaction. The dip shit that prides himself on trolling getting trolled so hard.

TF this mean? I feel like it's a mic drop insult, but I need a clarification before I oh no he didn't gif him.

I’m “take” my insanity and moved on to another’s post.

“IM NOT RUSTLED
JIMMIES ARE FINE
QUIT ASKING”

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
The full quotation comes from the Bible in the book of Daniel: “You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.” (NIV)

This refers to a judgement being passed on a subject and that the subject does not measure up to the standards that have been set.
Learn something new every day. I like it.

lol. At first he was cucked by the globalists, now Ann Coulter.

raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f:696a94a5d4.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't lose all of his supporters on this board that are now "done" with him.

You responded to a post about how the GoFundMe $ would pay for the wall with a whiny rant about Obama.
That was a connection invented by you. I never connected the two. Sorry. I can do quite well enough without outside interference

What makes you think there are large numbers who deny voting for Trump. I did and will vote for him again unless there is a candidate "better" qualified. I wanted him to take Obama on the first round. The country needed someone who has had a bit of experience in business to turn the economy around so we can lead the nation into prosperity. governments cannot survive on their own. Someone has to produce something. There has to be a profit motive to perpetuate and grow. People have got to take the government over. It was never intended for government to be in control. People gave government what power it has.

When the country needed a leader to stand the country up, liberals gave us Obama experience as a community organizer. I pushed Donald Trump and he put toe in and bailed. Liberals, who rely on government, nearly took us down. Bush had a tough year in the end, but that was due to circumstances that the financial brains could not follow. Obama assumed duties and did nothing to enhance the economy except to increase government spending and resulting National Debt. Failure could be perceived as being planned or could have been unplanned and just plain stupid.

Now some may be proud of voting Obama, but they will not try to justify why. I have resigned myself to the fact that it was simply time to elect a black. Had I been black, I probably would have voted for him. That is not hard to reconcile. After exceptional spending, the times were still rough and not improving. With that as a backdrop, liberals returned Obama. I can understand the first, but do be damned if I can see why anyone would retrun him. No way in hell he won the second term if you talk to people who say they didn't/couldn't
return him to office.

I voted for Trump only time and waiting for the opportunity to repeat. Some make fun when suggested he will win again. They laugh and make suggestions, but non give outright statement why the will not support him. He has done what he said he was going to do. Most call it political talk and you are forgiven for failing to do what was said in the campaign, Trump spoke from the heart when he made his pledges. Even the Wall will be paid for by Mexico. Maybe not in the conventional meaning. Mexico will pay via tariffs. Mexico will pay by added cost of institutionalizing parts of citizenry that they have been sending to US. Mexico will pay by loss of revenue from drug trade. And they will pay with more dependency.

Post of the day.

Dead on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT