ADVERTISEMENT

WVUFRAUDFANFOREVER

Looks like the fat girl went into hiding again after the loss. She went all in on Brown and it’s backfiring terribly.
My favorite posts by fatso are the ones in which she taunts Rootmaster, a realistic WVU fan, about how Kneel Brown is allegedly talking sh!t to Root after a WVU win. I haven't seen any of those posts lately. Obese band chick finally shut her c0cksucker on Saturday. You have to laugh at her thread on this board. She keeps "talking" to herself in it, and it's quite funny to watch her beg for attention, but never receive it. Perhaps, she'll hide from this board again, as she did for weeks after M-Herd started this thread.

King Hole, how's PiT? The brown buckeye?
My alma mater just tied a school record with 45 first half points, TrollVanZandt. Conversely, your real favorite school just got blown out for the second consecutive week, and your fake favorite team just lost at home to Kansas to set a multi-decade low with its fifth consecutive loss. It sucks to be you, TrollVanZandt.

My alma mater just tied a school record with 45 first half points, TrollVanZandt. Conversely, your real favorite school just got blown out for the second consecutive week, and your fake favorite team just lost at home to Kansas to set a multi-decade low with its fifth consecutive loss. It sucks to be you, TrollVanZandt.
Your alma mater is a turd den. By the name of PiT you fake buckeye fan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
I offered to shove my tOSU diploma up another idiotic poster's a$$ once, but he chickened out after having challenged me to meet him. I'd make the same offer to you, but given your anus/feces fetish, you'd like it too much.
You have no tOSU diploma, PiTiot. All you know about the buckeye is the brown one.

• Haha
Wrong. I own you, fake.
Where's your butt buddy at? Seems he's avoiding this thread, due to being a chicken shit. Someone said he made his own thread, but 15 of the 24 takes in that thread were made by him. More proof that he's the boards biggest loser, and far and away the fattest vagina in WV. Maybe you should go post in pussy's thread, in hopes he can complete a full page of replies.

Where's your butt buddy at? Seems he's avoiding this thread, due to being a chicken shit. Someone said he made his own thread, but 15 of the 24 takes in that thread were made by him. More proof that he's the boards biggest loser, and far and away the fattest vagina in WV. Maybe you should go post in pussy's thread, in hopes he can complete a full page of replies.
He's ignoring you, you PiT jackass. I like watching you play with yourself, and beating you down.

• Haha
Gaping vagina WVUFraudForever has set a world record for the number of consecutive posts by the person who started a message board thread. I think that she's up to seven in a row, having received no response to any of them, even by one of TrollVanZandt's 46 profiles.

Gaping vagina WVUFraudForever has set a world record for the number of consecutive posts by the person who started a message board thread. I think that she's up to seven in a row, having received no response to any of them, even by one of TrollVanZandt's 46 profiles.
Changes names but the asshole still smells the same.

I offered to shove my tOSU diploma up another idiotic poster's a$$ once, but he chickened out after having challenged me to meet him. I'd make the same offer to you, but given your anus/feces fetish, you'd like it too much.
It’s funny how pussy people become when you offer to show proof or confront them. Offered to do that to a few and they all backed out as well.

Reactions: KingCoal
Did you ever give 'little buddy' a like? Makes his day you know, in between selling spark plugs.

Check this out....

New silver member on Lair, Pitt site. About a 3 or 4 weeks old. Goes by KeilbaceaDennis. We exchanged pleasantries once early but he figured out I’m wired at Pitt and Lair and he’d be gone. He called me out and I did my thing. Moderator, and several handles, slapped him down and he has not engaged with me since. Just occurred to me that could be loser @denniskembala. Not sure because at this point he’s controlling himself but will keep you guys posted. @KingCoal @SKYHAWKBALL
@WVUALLEN

@denniskembala you have anything to say for your sad self?

Denise's obsession with Pitt is creepy. She must see panthers under her mother's bed, in her mother's closets, and on top of her mother's roof.

He literally mentioned my name in his first post LOL. What a loser. Dennis doing menacing things. He literally has no life. Sad actually.

You and Greggor break up?
looking for another man

Don’t care where any of you people are

I actually feel sorry for some of you.

Go Deer Hunting
Don’t be an asshole and sneak about peoples property though

Searching for some clown who they think killed the buck who used to hang out here

Making me mad because three females making me mad

Probably are the type who needs two weeks to grow a beard though

You are the biggest loser Texass. Boring and total dummy. I’ve been traveling and it took me like 3 seconds to remember what a tool you are. What other sites are you infecting?

Check this out....

New silver member on Lair, Pitt site. About a 3 or 4 weeks old. Goes by KeilbaceaDennis. We exchanged pleasantries once early but he figured out I’m wired at Pitt and Lair and he’d be gone. He called me out and I did my thing. Moderator, and several handles, slapped him down and he has not engaged with me since. Just occurred to me that could be loser @denniskembala. Not sure because at this point he’s controlling himself but will keep you guys posted. @KingCoal @SKYHAWKBALL
@WVUALLEN

Wow, such a loser this anus pirate has turned out to be. GoofyFanForever-like in my opinion.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
WVUFruitForever continues to hide from her thread. She's begging for attention on the main board, with her typical brain-dead posts. She's deluded herself into thinking that she could kick Skyhawk's a$$. Why would anybody respect, let alone fear, a fatty with an earring who joined the Band because she was too unathletic to play sports in high school?

Check this out....

@WVUALLEN

Yes. You're full of shit.

Oh damn.

Don't tell me this humiliating beatdown of the self-entitled 'Forever Fan' is heading towards 5 pages.

Meanwhile, goofy's thread is still lingering a little over a half of a single page, with 16 of 27 takes being by goofy himself.

Some of us have it, some don't, which is why I'm 1st ballot HOF.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT