WVUFRAUDFANFOREVER

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
@KingCoal
@SKYHAWKBALL
@GREGJACOBS
@WVUALLEN

This thread is dedicated to the board loser known as BandGeek4Ever.

Let's see if the dumbest poster in the history of the 'net has the balls to post here. He's begged and pleaded with moderators for 3-4 years to have posters banned and only post here. Let's now see if the dorkiest, biggest geek in Boone County, WV has any gonads.

@WVUFanForever

He’s a one trick pony. Troll machine. He rarely stays on topic and trolls worse than anyone I’ve ever encountered online. He literally admits his mission in life is to confront us. Weird that he can’t debate rights and wrongs or just give a freaken opinion. Not sure why he doesn’t use ignore button if he hates us.

@denniskembala
@RichardCranium1

Is your @TownesVanZandt profile still banned? Looking for your cowardly fat cousin to show up and post where the troll belongs.
You and Greggor break up?
looking for another man

Don’t care where any of you people are

I actually feel sorry for some of you.

Go Deer Hunting
Don’t be an asshole and sneak about peoples property though

Searching for some clown who they think killed the buck who used to hang out here

Making me mad because three females making me mad

Probably are the type who needs two weeks to grow a beard though

Tu-ta-roo- tu, PiTiot.
You and Greggor break up?
looking for another man

Don’t care where any of you people are

I actually feel sorry for some of you.

Go Deer Hunting
Don’t be an asshole and sneak about peoples property though

Searching for some clown who they think killed the buck who used to hang out here

Making me mad because three females making me mad

Probably are the type who needs two weeks to grow a beard though
Two of the Townes 42 profiles have made an appearance. If the other 40 each make one post, we can be in the middle of page two before supper.

Of course, still missing is the thread honoree, who is yellow-bellied coward from Boone.

You tagged me. This type of stupidity is amazing
Are you out of touch with reality or do really think people are that stupid

Proof is on the page

Few people who together aren’t a full set of chromosomes running around thinking they are royalty
See if mama can help u out with some cash before you move out and get your own place

You tagged me. This type of stupidity is amazing
Are you out of touch with reality or do really think people are that stupid

Proof is on the page

Few people who together aren’t a full set of chromosomes running around thinking they are royalty
See if mama can help u out with some cash before you move out and get your own place
You sir, are far from royalty. In fact, nor are any of your other 41 profiles, but yet, the charade continues with your make believe fantasy you've brought to this site.

Why not man up, and stick with a single profile? Why play 42 different roles in a one man show?

This all started when you were banned in 2017, and now you've added on 42 additional profiles, only to have the site owner ban 25 of them two years ago, and he even posted your alters for all to see. Of course, having no pride, aka WVPRIDE304, you returned with 17 additional profiles, all bringing in a unique persona.

The most recent, Dennis, is all about other men's assholes, which is your 2nd weirdest profile, beaten only by profile number 16, which was Hillarys Buttplug.

Sick stuff if you ask me, and borderline insane. There's professionals out there that can help, likely even some on this site. Ask for help before you stick the 38 in your mouth.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
You sir, are far from royalty. In fact, nor are any of your other 41 profiles, but yet, the charade continues with your make believe fantasy you've brought to this site.

Why not man up, and stick with a single profile? Why play 42 different roles in a one man show?

This all started when you were banned in 2017, and now you've added on 42 additional profiles, only to have the site owner ban 25 of them two years ago, and he even posted your alters for all to see. Of course, having no pride, aka WVPRIDE304, you returned with 17 additional profiles, all bringing in a unique persona.

The most recent, Dennis, is all about other men's assholes, which is your 2nd weirdest profile, beaten only by profile number 16, which was Hillarys Buttplug.

Sick stuff if you ask me, and borderline insane. There's professionals out there that can help, likely even some on this site. Ask for help before you stick the 38 in your mouth.
I'm not townes or cranium you PiT goofball.

I just sh!t you in the toilet, DennisVanZandt. This is the only language that you seem to understand. Tell your reach-around partner, WVUFraudForever, to stop hiding from the Woodshed.
Switch identities again, PiTiot? So much for ignore.

Make me, TrollVanZandt. This is our board, not yours. Now, get your lover FraudForever to post in his thread.
No one has heard of KingCoal on any Ohio State board. But where you screwed up you PiT turd rod was that
you used it on Penn Live mbe you PiTiot.

No one has heard of KingCoal on any Ohio State board. But where you screwed up you PiT turd rod was that
you used it on Penn Live mbe you PiTiot.
Your fingers must be sore, and not for chronically beating off, for once. It must be painful to log out and back in under so many profiles, DennisD!ckheadJasonWhoresleezeTrollVanZandt.

Your fingers must be sore, and not for chronically beating off, for once. It must be painful to log out and back in under so many profiles, DennisD!ckheadJasonWhoresleezeTrollVanZandt.
Pull your head out and your middler will come out more easily. As far as being jerk jolly goes you're the expert.

Why is Dennis so obsessed about another message board? I know both MichiganHerd and KingCoal have lived in and know the southern part of WV, similar to me. They have no reason to hang out on Pitt forums.

Reactions: KingCoal
Why is Dennis so obsessed about another message board? I know both MichiganHerd and KingCoal have lived in and know the southern part of WV, similar to me. They have no reason to hang out on Pitt forums.
I can answer this one.

It's the latest weirdo online persona created by Townes. This one appears to be an anti-Pitt fan, one who likes to place misc. objects up his rectum. Seems to be fascinated with feces (shit).

Not obsessed, I know the PiT troll and his dozens of nics. Aside from his posting style and terminology. Likes to pose as women too.

Not obsessed, I know the PiT troll and his dozens of nics. Aside from his posting style and terminology. Likes to pose as women too.
Your IQ is South of 80, TrollVanZandt. Nobody, but Greg, cares about Pitt. Your preoccupation with panther pi$$ is almost as creepy as your feces fetish.

Next time you're giving FRAUDFANFOREVER a reach-a-round, feel around below his tiny pecker to see if he has any balls. Thinking he doesn't, since he's too big of a vag to post on this forum.

The stupid menace is getting roasted, just like the weinie that he is.

Probably time to come back as one of the other 3-4 dozen Townes alters.

Not townes PiTiot, but you know that. The only one getting roasted is you and your nics, clown.
Before his 33rd handle was banned, "Clown" was TrollVanZandt's favorite insult. Just another coincidence, right, "Dennis?" Do you still pretend to live in the Houston area and root for the hapless Pronghorns?

Before his 33rd handle was banned, "Clown" was TrollVanZandt's favorite insult. Just another coincidence, right, "Dennis?" Do you still pretend to live in the Houston area and root for the hapless Pronghorns?
BS. Now, you've gazed at the underwear ads from the Sunday paper for the hundredth time. You fly to the John, lock the door, rip your pants down and hit the throne.

Then your favorite song is sung..,."E-e-ee-e-ee-ee-e-e".....as you slam the padorky.

Dennis must do 'shrooms before he posts. WVUBandFruitForever continues to ruin the main board, and hide from here. He's truly the biggest coward on this site, other than the little girls' coach, that is.

Dennis must do 'shrooms before he posts. WVUBandFruitForever continues to ruin the main board, and hide from here. He's truly the biggest coward on this site, other than the little girls' coach, that is.
Enjoying your beatdown PiTiot?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT