ADVERTISEMENT

WVUFRAUDFANFOREVER

Another proclamation of victory while swallowing turds during his beatdown.
Thanks for proving my point fraud. Enjoy your stay. I'll be in the blue lot. You know the place you can't afford. Have good evening and make sure mommy tucks you in tight.

Thanks for proving my point fraud. Enjoy your stay. I'll be in the blue lot. You know the place you can't afford. Have good evening and make sure mommy tucks you in tight.
You wave good bye to the fish in the toilet with mommy and go to sleep.

Really big win for Pitt last night.

Bet tGGJ was thrilled to get that huge victory.

Did you watch the game, Dennis/Townes?

Pumps his pipe on the seat. How many times has mommy caught you?
Little root to easy to trigger.

MH you can thank me for helping tha cause of this being a woodshed mega thread.

But actually it's easy with a clown like dennis.

Weirdo Townes alter, the menace, likes to discuss sticking things up his anus, and other men's cranks.

Will Texas win another game?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Weirdo Townes alter, the menace, likes to discuss sticking things up his anus, and other men's cranks.

Will Texas win another game?
Texas might beat WVU but that's probably it. I guess Townes is happy posting as 12 year old with an anal issue.

I've seen many delusional WVU fans on this site, but Denise may be the most delusional. She accuses fans of Ohio State and Michigan of being the same poster, and everybody of being a Pitt fan. In between her strains, grunts, and moans, Denise hallucinates about Panthers being under her bed and in her closets.

I've seen many delusional WVU fans on this site, but Denise may be the most delusional. She accuses fans of Ohio State and Michigan of being the same poster, and everybody of being a Pitt fan. In between her strains, grunts, and moans, Denise hallucinates about Panthers being under her bed and in her closets.
King Hole the PiT idiot and brown buckeye worshipper changes identities but fools noone.

You think everyone is Townes...think before you post you retarded PiT pucker hole. Not Townes you doofy ass.

One name you tool yanker.
ClownesVanZandt is not everybody, but she is you (Denise), 25 handles identified by Vernon, D!ckhead, and JasonWhoreSleeze, among others. All of these aliases share an IQ hovering below 80, and a warped/sick sense of humor.

ClownesVanZandt is not everybody, but she is you (Denise), 25 handles identified by Vernon, D!ckhead, and JasonWhoreSleeze, among others. All of these aliases share an IQ hovering below 80, and a warped/sick sense of humor.
Pure bullshit. But what else are you full of.

Pure bullshit. But what else are you full of.
What a horrible liar you are, DeniseVanZandt. Even you have previously admitted that the 25 profiles that Vernon outed were yours, so the only bullsh!t is what you put in your toilet paper tube before you beat off.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
What a horrible liar you are, DeniseVanZandt. Even you have previously admitted that the 25 profiles that Vernon outed were yours, so the only bullsh!t is what you put in your toilet paper tube before you beat off.
It's hilarious watching you pump your meat while you feebly attempt to find out who I am. You're not even close you PiT padorky puller.

Attempt to find out who you are? LMAO! I knew who you were after your first post in 2021, Denise. You are ClownesVanZandt, the biggest loser West of the fat and broke pig in Boone County.
You're wrong sphincter boy. But you keep whacking it. You're not even close PiTiot.

Just like ClownesVanZandt, Denise doesn't know what a question mark is, let alone when to use one. Another amazing coincidence, I'm sure...LOL
Tell everyone how you were caught on the bus with your sweater in your lap and a slab of liver in it.

Did you wipe the seat off and put the lotion back?
Too Easy....

Vgj.gif

Ho hum Herd with another Mega Thread. Of course @KingCoal controlling, dominating and owning the local lightweights. Well done guys. Been traveling. Ireland, Blacksburg, Duke, Orlando 3 times. Just bought my 2nd house in Orlando. This one is a big boy pants crib. 5 bed room, 4 bath room. Typical million dollar crib. Closing December 17th. Anytime you or @MichiganHerd want to do an Orlando gig let me know. You got a million dollar crib comped anytime.

Reactions: KingCoal
Ho hum Herd with another Mega Thread. Of course @KingCoal controlling, dominating and owning the local lightweights. Well done guys. Been traveling. Ireland, Blacksburg, Duke, Orlando 3 times. Just bought my 2nd house in Orlando. This one is a big boy pants crib. 5 bed room, 4 bath room. Typical million dollar crib. Closing December 17th. Anytime you or @MichiganHerd want to do an Orlando gig let me know. You got a million dollar crib comped anytime.
The PiT ass switched nics and continues to dream and play with himself. You're owned fart hole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT