ADVERTISEMENT

WVUFRAUDFANFOREVER

Make me....LMAO...

Since you no showed my last two attempts to meet you....you want no part of me...I will bust you up like i did osugrad....made that little bitch bleed and call me daddy...

It was great watching him cry.

Ran that little bitch right off this board.

osugrad...what a pussy...wish she would come back so I can humiliate that bitch again....

she is a bigger pussy than queenie

SpamaholicForever is at it again. She's a useless b1tch who never improves her pathetic lot in life.

181 consecutive posts by you, loser. Nobody will ever break your spamming record, so be proud, you useless piece of sh!t. You have to be good at something, I guess...LOLOLOLOL

Keep dancing for me bitch...LMAO

I control everything you do here....you do realize that right?

LMAO!

Now ****ing leave cocksucker...

You're a delusional cvnt, that's for sure. You begged me to respond to you on the main board, but I pi$$ed in your fat face, just like BLMBucky does to you every day. LOL at the desperate pathetic loser!

You have to be good at something, I guess...LOLOLOLOL
I am great at making you look like pussy and retard on this board every day...and if you would ever meet I would knock your pedo ass out....and enjoy every second of making you bleed.

AND OMG...LMAO...throwing another tantrum after bucky made you his bitch a few weeks ago...still yapping about him.

Just like you whined like a little bitch that I wont tell you who DM'ed me about getting rid of your McDonalds fat ass.

LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT