ADVERTISEMENT

TVZ and the band of 4 dozen alters

I’ll kick this off by saying I will take all participating handles off ignore list if they come into very interesting thread. Personally I’d like to ask any handle on this site if they think this is the season that the Big12 gets a College Playoff win. It is really an embarrassment to the league being the only P5 league without a playoff win. Also I’d like some feedback on what the troops think about the possible demise of the Big12 by 2025. It’s probably a 50%/50% chance the Big12 implodes.

Thoughts?

Reactions: KingCoal
Thoughts are Big 12 survives as long as OU and Texas are making money. As far as winning a playoff game this coming season that's probably a no. But they will win one before the Pac 12 wins another one.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Maybe one of these days I will start a thread about you.

Lion doesn't concern himself with the sheep. He does whatever he wants regardless.

We have to change this sheep thinking.

I think the Big12 should make a play to get Colorado back and the two Arizona programs along with CincinnatI. To me that’s doable if shithead Texass gives a damn about the Big12. Those PAC12 schools realize $10 mill to $20 mill per year immediately.

I think the Big12 should make a play to get Colorado back and the two Arizona programs along with CincinnatI. To me that’s doable if shithead Texass gives a damn about the Big12. Those PAC12 schools realize $10 mill to $20 mill per year immediately.
2 Arizona schools are worthless.

You know TVZ has clearly said USC IS Big 12 bound.

2 Arizona schools are worthless.

You know TVZ has clearly said USC IS Big 12 bound.

Haha yeah I remember. I don’t see California schools leaving. The Arizona schools and Colorado fill out a west division that’s all. Throw Texas and partners out West. Throw Okie and partners east. Just a thought to save this shit conference. What would you do realistically?

Always found it sad that a “Texas fan” spends all his time on a “WVU fan” website. TVZ seems up to date on everything WVU is doing, and still spends all his time trying to act like he’s an insider to Texas football as well. Then he makes 20+ alters and the owner of the site even calls him out.

Talk about schizophrenic behavior.

Always found it sad that a “Texas fan” spends all his time on a “WVU fan” website. TVZ seems up to date on everything WVU is doing, and still spends all his time trying to act like he’s an insider to Texas football as well. Then he makes 20+ alters and the owner of the site even calls him out.

Talk about schizophrenic behavior.

So sad there are people out there so weird that they create 25+ handles on a free site just to express multiple personality alters.

Victims thread.

Continue it. You are putting the rest of the people under the bus.

We have a Pitt fan, a Michigan fan and a. Ohio State fan

If you allow someone to victimize your mind on a message board.. You need to toughen up.

No one going to get you through a screen. 😂🤣😂

Can't be that slow

People can hide behind accounts on the internet.
You ruin one account they have 100 more.
Wasting your time ...

Haha yeah I remember. I don’t see California schools leaving. The Arizona schools and Colorado fill out a west division that’s all. Throw Texas and partners out West. Throw Okie and partners east. Just a thought to save this shit conference. What would you do realistically?
I would have brought in Louisville and BYU when they added TCU and WVU. But Texas and OU are to greedy.

Big 12 will be around until TV money says we are tired of waiting for Texas to be good again and toss the Big 12 out on their asses.

I would have brought in Louisville and BYU when they added TCU and WVU. But Texas and OU are to greedy.

Big 12 will be around until TV money says we are tired of waiting for Texas to be good again and toss the Big 12 out on their asses.

For sure! Looking back Louisville and BYU were no brainers. TCU to me wrapped the league around Texas too much so I would have looked for another WVU and Louisville partner like Cincinnati or UCF. Orlando is an easy get for everyone.

Been waiting on some of the Texass handles to ignore. Maybe he’s confused at the Michherd punkin and hasn’t figured it out...LMAO. My guess is papa bear is cryin 😢 about a Pitt handle and Michigan handle on a WVU site even though his weirdo alter is from a Texas site. Can’t make it up and super easy to see......LMAO.

TVZ & Alters, compliments of Vernon:

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

Friday at 2:14 PM
  4. DonaldTrumpsHair

Wednesday at 2:38 PM
  5. DrinkmoreMilk

Saturday at 2:07 PM
  6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

Yesterday at 4:32 PM
  8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018
  11. SheriffBufordTJustice

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

Yesterday at 5:42 AM
  14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

Friday at 8:13 PM
  16. TexasTrill2018

Yesterday at 6:32 PM
  17. TheAlphaMale

Friday at 7:30 AM
  18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

Yesterday at 10:18 PM
  21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

Yesterday at 8:41 PM
  23. TheUnKosherHebrew

Saturday at 4:06 PM
  24. TownesVanZandt

Today at 12:19 AM
  25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018

Thing is, those were posted by Vernon 2-3 years back. @WVUALLEN and I estimate the count to be possibly as high as 6, maybe 7 dozen profiles by now. Dude talks to himself amongst the alters at 3:00 a.m.

Sick if you ask me.

Who are the rest?

🤣

Never seen most of these accounts on here

Here is one of the originals way back when in my opinion, WVpride304 also known as WVUUSA5...

Next thing we know KeatonsCorner disappeared then along came TVZ to take up for for his buddy pride. Then mysteriously pride disappears and enter Buckaineer. After that there is the 25 known profiles by one individual. Who's to say he wasn't WVpride304, KeatonsCorner and Buckybutt.

Keatoncornerloser what a pathetic, no clue attempt to run down a Wheeling, WV kid. Keatoncornerloser is dippy boy. At least get a clue before you embarrass yourself yet again.

I tried warning you that Ford Childress sucked just like Chuggs. I warned you. I tipped you off.

I’ll tip you off again. JA. Don’t get excited. Don’t do it Keatoncornerdippy.

Here is one of the originals way back when in my opinion, WVpride304 also known as WVUUSA5...

Next thing we know KeatonsCorner disappeared then along came TVZ to take up for for his buddy pride. Then mysteriously pride disappears and enter Buckaineer. After that there is the 25 known profiles by one individual. Who's to say he wasn't WVpride304, KeatonsCorner and Buckybutt.
Don't forget the latest ones - vorhees, i'mnotgregjacobs, probably WVUFF, and several others.

One only has to look who is posting during the time most sensible people are in bed sleeping.

Don't forget the latest ones - vorhees, i'mnotgregjacobs, probably WVUFF, and several others.

One only has to look who is posting during the time most sensible people are in bed sleeping.
Don't forget about D!ckHead a/k/a RichardCranium, who TrollVanZandt uses when he wants to brag about WVU and criticize anybody who questions anything that WVU does. TVZ tries to keep up the charade that he's a Texas fan, but often forgets to log out under his TVZ handle and log back in under D!ckhead before he deep throats Kneel or Jordan Leslie, for whom he sports perpetual wood.

• Haha
TVZ profile #1 was KeatonsCorner.
I have to respectfully disagree with you and M-Herd about this one. Keatons' IQ is at least 70 points higher than TrollVanZandt, who couldn't spell, "cat," if you spotted him the "c" and the "a." Keatons has a college education; TVZ claims (falsely, no doubt) to have been in the Marine Corps. These two things aren't mutually exclusive, but usually are so.

I have to respectfully disagree with you and M-Herd about this one. Keatons' IQ is at least 70 points higher than TrollVanZandt, who couldn't spell, "cat," if you spotted him the "c" and the "a." Keatons has a college education; TVZ claims (falsely, no doubt) to have been in the Marine Corps. These two things aren't mutually exclusive, but usually are so.
So his style of posting is just basically a copy cat of KC and know it all attitude with none of the brains.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT