ADVERTISEMENT

WVU football (last) #65 in net profit for all power 5 teams

He is damaged

If he wants to be a solid poster and tell everyone how superior WV is compared to Pitt I believe people will give him a chance.

But if he still wants to lie about himself and troll he should get kicked in the face

Reactions: WVUFanForever
What exactly did you think you achieved or found out that a 4th grader couldn’t find out. Who cares and what’s the difference who any of us are? You need to get a grip pal. You’re taking this place way to serious. What are you like on Facebook or Twitter? It must be scary. I’m sure you noticed in your pursuit of me, which is goofy because I’d actually meet you for a beer at a game next year like I offered dipshitt 5-0, that I’m not a Facebook or Twitter guy. None as you found out! The only thing you showed every other handle on this site, minus your other 7 handles, is that you are a weirdo that has nothing better to do with his time than lurk around on websites like poor Greg’s(hmmm) or legal zoom or whatever. Dude I have a lot to offer this site. 4-8 homers take issue. I post my opinions and accurate info when needed. If someone calls me a basement dweller in my parents house I simple point out that I own two homes. Someone calls me a dummy I simply point out that I graduated from Pitt and attended the MPM graduate program at CMU. Someone calls me a deplorable or 7-Eleven employee I simple say I’m a top 1% wage earner, roughly $825,000, in 2019. You get the drift. So when I get attacked by you and your multi handle rat pack what’s the big deal?

It’s all good dude
Greg you can double and triple down on stupid all you want but no one is buying it. You have been exposed as a fraud. Its pretty clear that the people who thought you were a fraud were right. You proved it this last week.

Greg you can double and triple down on stupid all you want but no one is buying it. You have been exposed as a fraud. Its pretty clear that the people who thought you were a fraud were right. You proved it this last week.

Let’s get this thread to my all time record geek!!!! That’s my goal. Look at the main thread page. I rule!!!

Let’s get back to good content talk.
You think this is the year the Big12 joins all other P5s by grabbing their first playoff win? I think the Big12 will be overrated here all year again so my feel is no freaken way Big12 gets a playoff win.

Let’s go.......Mountaineers!!!!

Let’s get this thread to my all time record geek!!!! That’s my goal. Look at the main thread page. I rule!!!

Let’s get back to good content talk.
You think this is the year the Big12 joins all other P5s by grabbing their first playoff win? I think the Big12 will be overrated here all year again so my feel is no freaken way Big12 gets a playoff win.

Let’s go.......Mountaineers!!!!
You're just trying to change the subject because you have been exposed. I only discuss content with real 1% wage earners. Not homers band geeks and puppets like you.

He is damaged

If he wants to be a solid poster and tell everyone how superior WV is compared to Pitt I believe people will give him a chance.

But if he still wants to lie about himself and troll he should get kicked in the face

WVU needs to get back to a Bowl this year first goofaball. Last time WVU went to a Bowl I watched Syracuse whack them. Weirdly I also watched Pitt beat that same Syracuse team that whacked WVU lose to Pitt. Hmmmmm! Tone deaf homers on our fine site are so adorable.

You're just trying to change the subject because you have been exposed.

Exposed for what exactly? We can chew gum and walk geek. What’s your feel for the overrated Big12 chances this year to break the curse. You realize there is no network because no one gives a crap about flyover country!!!

page 6 here we come baby!

y
Exposed for what exactly? We can chew gum and walk geek. What’s your feel for the overrated Big12 chances this year to break the curse. You realize there is no network because no one gives a crap about flyover country!!!

page 6 here we come baby!
You're not Greg Jacobs the financial adviser. You're just the boards resident band geek homer and puppet.

Didn't Pitt teach you the difference between except and accept

giphy.gif

How do you know who I am.......like it even matters. You refuse to answer for the Big12 or WVU. I’m ready to ignore you.
Greg how long are you going to play this stupid game? Greg you can't ignore anyone this board is your escape from reality. You must be getting ready for the night shift at 7/11.

Greg what is this all about? You must be a puppet on the panther lair as well.

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/greg-jacobs.166380/

Aaaaaaahahahaha!!!! Baaahahahaha! Dude you’re priceless. ^^^^^^^^this guy checkin all things GregJacobs. Hilarious!

I’ll give the guy credit. He’s got a solid HB like ratio. What did he do for such a glowing thread. Maybe he got a guy 2 hoop tix behind Pitt bench for the Pitt/NC St and paid for them even though he didn’t know him and never met him or something because its known is a good guy and does that or something.

Why the hate geek? Why can’t we all get along?

y

You're not Greg Jacobs the financial adviser. You're just the boards resident band geek homer and puppet.

Why the obsession with Greg. You just proved that Greg is a good guy and well liked with an impressive like ratio. What’s the issue with Greg.

Greg how long are you going to play this stupid game? Greg you can't ignore anyone this board is your escape from reality. You must be getting ready for the night shift at 7/11.

I don’t work night shift at 7/11. I’m a Top 1% wager earner in this country. My guess the entire world. Even though that could change this year if we don’t get by this virus. However I’m sure most wages are affected in some way.

ok you got me. I don’t ignore anyone but was looking for a reaction so that actually was a troll threat haha.

No but no one else will either.

Not meant for you guys. Please ignore everything in this thread. I just want to troll this guy into page 6 then I’ll bail out. We’ve been dicks to each other but under every circumstance I have no question in my mind that you’re a good guy no matter what trolling crap goes down on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Greg probably has carpal tunnel syndrome by now, due to his overuse of puppet strings. He has WVpride304 so flustered that pride is using two of his handles to talk to himself all day and night. Well done, sir.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
He even changed his Jason whore es profile pic in hopes nobody recognizes him.
Yo Allen maybe you can tell us why Greg denies he is not the guy in this profile. Its kinda of funny that Greg would tell us that he works for voya went to pitt and cmu and is a member of the Pittsburgh field club. Its kinda of strange that there would be 2 Greg Jacobs in the Pitt area that shared the same mo. Greg did tell us that you know the name of his lot handle. Maybe you and him are one in the same.
https://www.gregory-jacobs.com/

Greg probably has carpal tunnel syndrome by now, due to his overuse of puppet strings. He has WVpride304 so flustered that pride is using two of his handles to talk to himself all day and night. Well done, sir.
Greg has carpel tunnel from creating his fake on line persona.

Yo Allen maybe you can tell us why Greg denies he is not the guy in this profile. Its kinda of funny that Greg would tell us that he works for voya went to pitt and cmu and is a member of the Pittsburgh field club. Its kinda of strange that there would be 2 Greg Jacobs in the Pitt area that shared the same mo. Greg did tell us that you know the name of his lot handle. Maybe you and him are one in the same.

You just showed your own profile picture dumbass.

Images Greg Jacobs around the world...
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...oAhUMB50JHan2DFUQsAR6BAgIEAE&biw=1600&bih=766

Just in case you are wanting to take your stalking techniques to a whole new level.

b%3AWyJyZXNpemU6NTQ4eDQ5MyJd.jpg

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/culture/greg-jacobs

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Last edited:

Dude I’m owning you so badly. Aaaahahahaha!!!

Now that you mention it my right shoulder rotator cuff is sore and I feel a pinch in my right elbow. I feel fairly comfortable I can get these usage pains through one more page in this mega thread. It took awhile to gather up my 4-6 meatheads but I have a few of them stepping up for my latest WVU Fool Tool sting quartet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT