ADVERTISEMENT

WVU football (last) #65 in net profit for all power 5 teams

Have nothing to do without sports.

I am going to create a new sport.
To catch a Shitbird

As we all know who the 4 Shitbirds are
GreggyJacobs AKA the guy who works at 7/11

MichiganHerd Greggy's cuck

Osugrad The Marshall grad. Have you seen his pic yet. Guy looks like a pedophile

Rootcanal aka Archie Bunker
Not one of WVpride304's 30 or so profiles has figured out who I am, but the fake exposed Texas fan continues to "talk" to himself on a WVU message board during the wee hours of every morning. Every Texas fan does this, right? There is no bigger fraud on the Internet than Pride/TVZ.

Have nothing to do without sports.

I am going to create a new sport.
To catch a Shitbird

As we all know who the 4 Shitbirds are
GreggyJacobs AKA the guy who works at 7/11

MichiganHerd Greggy's cuck

Osugrad The Marshall grad. Have you seen his pic yet. Guy looks like a pedophile

Rootcanal aka Archie Bunker

What is going on with you Texass? You’re up performing at 2:41am. Your other moron pal is firing away at 5am haha. Dude we are closing in on an unprecedented 7 page Hall Of Fame Mega thread. Why can’t you quit me? Now you’re obsessed with Herd, OSUgrad and Root!!! Those guys are royalty here and much respected. You need to take your place at the back of the site pack and try to rehabilitate your handle with some solid content. You need to stop thinking and start doing. Son, googling is no way to go through life. Googling about how to make wine doesn’t mean you have the right to act like a winemaker in smug and arrogant posts. Just be a fanboy rah rah guy and try not to be a Big12 homer. That is great advice Texass I mean Pride.

Holy moly @TownesVanZandt(Pride and your merry band of handles), @WVUFanForever and @Darth_VadEER the impossible just happened.

*******************************************PAGE 7************************************************

You clown are priceless. When on earth will you let this shellacking end. I am begging at this point for a mercy ending of this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread. This thread will be talked about for years. Please, for the love of God, wave your white flag and stop participating in this masterpiece. Have some pride(not you Texass) and let this HOF Mega Thread end right here, right now.

Congratulations to Greg Jacobs on his latest Thread Masterpiece.

Have any of you gone through the last dozen or so pages of this forum? You see a 6 page plus thread, you owe a thank you to Greg Jacobs.

Wow, 7 pages, and may go double digits.

Proof that a master puppeteer can use a minimum of a couple key words, bring out the strings, and force the puppets to dance to any tune he desires.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Now that's quite the achievement of a very empty life lol.

Lighten Root. You know the drill brother. I know I we’ve given each other some shots but you know this drill. I’ll tell you the same thing I’ve posted a ton.......I’ve only posted my opinion or facts. I’ve never posted BS like idiots I call out. You’re obviously not one of them so I’ll respect you by telling you to notice my Avatar. God has been good to me and my family. My Avatar is my life. I’ve been very blessed Root. So unlike what your post suggested I’m here to tell you there’s nothing empty about my life.

Now that I’ve said that dude I’m busting a handful of goofballs ballz haha. It’s all good. If you think for one second that I’m serious about anything being posted you need to lighten up. There’s a few themes that I’ve used to troll dummy Pride and and a few rude homer Big12 goofballs. Puppet show, mega threads, ect are used at the expense of these idiots for giggles. Technically we are posting into thin air right. I mean these posts are going to handles not people.

Proof that a master puppeteer can use a minimum of a couple key words, bring out the strings, and force the puppets to dance to any tune he desires.
Thanks...one post from me and gregor goes full dumbass...and you follow right behind him like clockwork.

It's really pretty easy to control gregor and you....you two goofs are so predictable on here.

You two clowns are always good to entertain me....well..some of the time.

Isn't it LMAO.

Only two assclowns have ever use the words 'megathread' in the world or to be happy they created one....Sad and pathetic from a fraud and his cuck.

Listen man I’ve offered a peace pipe to you before internet tough guys. I always get a kick out of tough guys like you haha. You offer absolutely zero content. Just come and go with your bully tough guy act which is comical. You obviously never played a down of football. I’m living the dream dummy. My suggestion is to bail out of this mega thread because you’re to way emotional and triggered to be a positive voice in this discussion about how low WVU ranks in P5 net profits. Not sure if you noticed but sadly WVU ranks dead last in P5 net profits. If you can be a positive member I’d be interested to know what you think the problem is with the obvious mismanagement in the athletic department.

Thoughs?

Isn't it LMAO.

Only two assclowns have ever use the words 'megathread' in the world or to be happy they created one....Sad and pathetic from a fraud and his cuck.

He didn't even created it is the funny part unless he wants to admit one of his alters.

The reason why he is so upset is that his lies have been unearthed
The real GregJacobs who is a financial advisor doesn't claim the fake one.

Now they are dancing once again to the tune we have set for them to dance to.
Especially his cuck Herdbone.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Greggy still upset that Rootcanal is a better troll.

How funny

Not true Pride. I respect Root. I obviously offended him and now he gives me the business. I can take most of it from him because I respect and his content. We disagreed on Holgy but at the end of the day he was right. So I’m not jealous of Root at all. BTW no one has really commented about how poor WVU athletic department mismanagement has been to have the very last ranked Athletic Department net profits among P5s. So if you can control your weird personality and back off from your urge to google your night away what’s your thoughts about WVUs pathetic mismanagement?

Thoughts?

He didn't even created it is the funny part unless he wants to admit one of his alters.

Hey you never told me what Greg said when you lied to him and misrepresented yourself and intentions that no doubt he forwarded on. Or are you once again caught lying and misrepresenting? So sad!!!

Hey you never told me what Greg said when you lied to him and misrepresented yourself and intentions that no doubt he forwarded on. Or are you once again caught lying and misrepresenting? So sad!!!

He said for you to go get us a slurpee.

Congratulations to Greg Jacobs on his latest Thread Masterpiece.

Have any of you gone through the last dozen or so pages of this forum? You see a 6 page plus thread, you owe a thank you to Greg Jacobs.

Wow, 7 pages, and may go double digits.

I will let everyone know when we are going to create another.

There is more with the fraud on here who claims to be someone he isn't. .

But when I feel like making him dance I will hit a double.

the legendary herdbone was banned here several years back, well before your time here. Is the legend well known in Austin as well?

It's hysterical....if you or I post...he follows up with 50 posts responding...he is so easy to manipulate and trigger.

It actually becomes too easy to flip gregor's switches.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Trolling a website for years now where you don't even personally know the people?

LMAO....that is beyond sad and pathetic....

I guess congrats if that is your dream life.

I’m not trolling a website tough guy. You can’t even discuss content when I throw you a softball muscle head. I didn’t even start this thread. I wouldn’t have known how bad WVU admin has mismanaged their athletic revenue if the thread wasn’t posted. I don’t research this kinda thing. You and a few other morons go ballistic every time there isn’t a rah rah Big12 thread. Again I ask you for some content perspective and like the true band geek that knows nothing about sports you emotionally implode. Your tough guy routine is boring and you need to figure out why you’re even a site member. There are many different types of topics here. Weirdly the only time you bounce in is to be an internet muscle head tough guy. Give it rest troublemaker.

Second chance to add value in this thread and not be a toxic troll. What’s your perspective on the gross mismanagement of revenue by WVU admin.

Are you admitting that he was GregJacobs' cuck.

It is like playing basketball against 8 year olds
your 1.8 pts per game average being 6th guy off the bench (mop up time) isn't exactly Al Bundy like, but at least you made the team, thanks to daddy's connections. Do you know if Capital High has a picture of Westsider and the '77 team on the wall? Saw Stonewall play Charleston back in '75 at the old Generals gym.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
This is their message board.
If they want to say WVU can walk on water and then turn it into wine that is their choice.

So truthfully you look like the scumbags because your entire agenda is to shit on WVU and the fanbase.

They are in the right and you are in the wrong. Simple as that.

Are you admitting that he was GregJacobs' cuck.

It is like playing basketball against 8 year olds

Aaaahahahaha! White flag. Good God man you’re a loser. Your talent is low IQ grade and it’s getting worse. Why don’t you just pack it in and move on to the next 6-8 reply thread where you can act like a jerk to a handful of guys. When they can’t stand your weird ass personality they will bail out. Then like a site cancer you can move to the next 7 reply thread and ruin that one too. You are pathetic Pride. I know I’m giving you tough love son but you’ll never be successful being smug and arrogant, irrelevantly, like you are.

This is their message board.
If they want to say WVU can walk on water and then turn it into wine that is their choice.

So truthfully you look like the scumbags because your entire agenda is to shit on WVU and the fanbase.

They are in the right and you are in the wrong. Simple as that.

The reason why I’ll never respect you Pride is you have lied more than anyone I’ve ever met, in person or online. So Fake Texas handle is all WVU. So sad. I am gonna troll you right into an 8th page in this monster mega thread. You are clearly back in my puppet stable and you need to dig deep and ask yourself if you deserve any credibility acting like you act. You’ve been racist. You’ve been a homophobe. You’ve a sexist. Dude you need to move on and pick a handle that is you.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
This message board shouldn't be fun for you

Once you understand this your problem with me will go away.

This message board shouldn't be fun for you

Once you understand this your problem with me will go away.

Pride let’s talk content smart guy. What is your perspective, or probably excuse, for embarrassing WVU admin mismanagement regarding efficiently in allocating revenue in the most profitable way. Facts are WVU is dead last in P5 in net profits. Should be a sentence or two where you place the blame. The second you move the goal posts or deflect the conversation with long winded POS Smart guy jibberish I’ll bring back to center with a 5-8 word response. Let’s see how long it takes you to realize you’ll never BS me. My guess you know it’s a no win situation because the facts are with me so your good for 0-2 posts.

ready set goooooo!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT