ADVERTISEMENT

WVU football (last) #65 in net profit for all power 5 teams

I suspect just about anyone that runs into you thinks you’re a goofball and moron ahha

Edit: You realize some fraudulent emails can be reported to Feds right?
You might want to delete your confession moron.

I think they would be interested in identify theft
Because I have a screenshot of people saying you claimed that was you.
Are you impersonating a financial advisor on the internet whatever you name is.
Think the real Greg Jacobs would want to know because you are ruining his name.

I think they would be interested in identify theft
Because I have a screenshot of people saying you claimed that was you.
Are you impersonating a financial advisor on the internet whatever you name is.
Think the real Greg Jacobs would want to know because you are ruining his name.

Go for it goofball haha. Names can’t be patented moron. Just think of me as Jane doe if that makes you feel better. You still can’t run from the fact that you’ve established your handle, I’m sure you as well, as a racist, homophobic scumbag. Email the guy and file a complaint. I’m sure it wouldn’t take long for that dude to think you are a weirdo with no money haha.

Edit. What did he tell you Pride? I could use some advice myself.

I am interested in Carnival Cruise Ships.
Want to throw all my money into them. Would that be a wise financial choice.

Start this off with the Single...

Greg Jacobs experience spans over 15 years in the financial services industry with an emphasis on working with high net worth investors.

Greg graduated from the University of Pittsburgh before attending Carnegie Mellon University’s Masters of Public Management program.

Greg’s vast financial advising experience began at Dean Witter where he trained in both the Pittsburgh offices and New York offices. It was with this extensive training that Greg learned the true principals of financial planning, risk assessment, asset allocation, diversification, rebalancing and investment monitoring. The software programs that Greg utilizes in these principals of investing are state of the art.

Greg also focuses on speaking to college and university professors as well as school teachers using financial seminars to help them understand and manage all aspects of their finances.

Greg resides in the Fox Chapel area of Pittsburgh and is active in his community. He is also a 30 year member of the Pittsburgh Field Club which is also located in Fox Chapel.

https://www.gregory-jacobs.com/Company.5.htm

If you were him, wouldn't you?

So, the lame Greg Jacobs on here has stolen the identity of another guy who focuses on the finances of, get this, school teachers and their big bucks. Most school teachers I know barely have a couple of quarters to rub together at the end of the month, yet this Greg is going to make them millions! Millions I tell ya!

So, the Greg Jacobs on here is either a classic fraud or he steals from the poor teachers to fund his overpriced golf trips. Plus, he's like nationally known. Now we probably know why - from the wanted posters in post offices around the country.

This thread has now become an instant classic!

I am interested in Carnival Cruise Ships.
Want to throw all my money into them. Would that be a wise financial choice.

Start this off with the Single...

Greg Jacobs experience spans over 15 years in the financial services industry with an emphasis on working with high net worth investors.

Greg graduated from the University of Pittsburgh before attending Carnegie Mellon University’s Masters of Public Management program.

Greg’s vast financial advising experience began at Dean Witter where he trained in both the Pittsburgh offices and New York offices. It was with this extensive training that Greg learned the true principals of financial planning, risk assessment, asset allocation, diversification, rebalancing and investment monitoring. The software programs that Greg utilizes in these principals of investing are state of the art.

Greg also focuses on speaking to college and university professors as well as school teachers using financial seminars to help them understand and manage all aspects of their finances.

Greg resides in the Fox Chapel area of Pittsburgh and is active in his community. He is also a 30 year member of the Pittsburgh Field Club which is also located in Fox Chapel.

https://www.gregory-jacobs.com/Company.5.htm

Sounds like a legit dude. What’s weird is how obsessed you are with me though. You have proven to the entire board that I have driven you trigger mad haha. Delicious.

If you were him, wouldn't you?

So, the lame Greg Jacobs on here has stolen the identity of another guy who focuses on the finances of, get this, school teachers and their big bucks. Most school teachers I know barely have a couple of quarters to rub together at the end of the month, yet this Greg is going to make them millions! Millions I tell ya!

So, the Greg Jacobs on here is either a classic fraud or he steals from the poor teachers to fund his overpriced golf trips. Plus, he's like nationally known. Now we probably know why - from the wanted posters in post offices around the country.

This thread has now become an instant classic!

I’m the king of this world haha. You clowns need me.

Delusions of grandeur

Guy doesn't live in reality.
Him trying to be this man is weird AF.
Truthfully feel sorry for him. He really needs mental help like I have said.

Kudos to you Townes. You have total ownership over Greggy the Imposteer - that's what I'm referring to him now - the Imposteer. Job well done.

Greggy the Imposteer is officially done. It's a great day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be!

Kudos to you Townes. You have total ownership over Greggy the Imposteer - that's what I'm referring to him now - the Imposteer. Job well done.

Greggy the Imposteer is officially done. It's a great day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be!

This is my board and I will be here as long as long as I support the Mountaineers.
Let’s go....Mountaineers!!!!

Delusions of grandeur

Guy doesn't live in reality.
Him trying to be this man is weird AF.
Truthfully feel sorry for him. He really needs mental help like I have said.

Dude you’re the loser going through the phone book haha. I can’t make this stuff up haha.

Puppet show is now officially a “two man” show haha.

^^^^^^^^@TownesVanZandt @spartansstink^^^^^^^^

It is not the revenue you take in. It is the net after you factor fixed and variable expenses. Wvu could be operating at a much lower level and make more net. Operating expenses are insane...and not sustainable.

I’m thinking less than $5mill. WVU going Big12 was a Godsend and Luck put his thumbprint on WVU forever.

And then ran out of town like he does with every job. Bought the university a brand new shiny sports car but left once the payments were due. Loser.

West Virginia only took a bus to Pitt to play (every other year) while in the Big East. The rest of the road games were charter flights ....... kind of how it is now. Add more for distances traveling, but still an expense that was being paid.

West Virginia only took a bus to Pitt to play (every other year) while in the Big East. The rest of the road games were charter flights ....... kind of how it is now. Add more for distances traveling, but still an expense that was being paid.

Im not going to do the work but if the travel budgets for each school in conference were compared, the difference would probably be marginal.

Then if travel isn't an issue...cut coaches salaries and increase ticket prices by 50%. That ought to do it lol. Your lack of any business understanding is overwhelming. Oh...just raise taxes on everybody in the state and write a check to the athletic department. Now that's an option that progressives would love!

Then if travel isn't an issue...cut coaches salaries and increase ticket prices by 50%. That ought to do it lol. Your lack of any business understanding is overwhelming. Oh...just raise taxes on everybody in the state and write a check to the athletic department. Now that's an option that progressives would love!

They do that every year in form of tuition.

you’re mama fool
Yo Greg you have told us in the past that you worked at voya went to pitt and cmu and were a member of the Pittsburgh field club. Don't you find it kinda odd that there is another Greg Jacobs running around Pittsburgh with the same mo as you?

Yo Greg you have told us in the past that you worked at voya went to pitt and cmu and were a member of the Pittsburgh field club. Don't you find it kinda odd that there is another Greg Jacobs running around Pittsburgh with the same mo as you?

That guy is younger and better lookin but yeah it’s kinda crazy.

That guy is younger and better lookin but yeah it’s kinda crazy.
So when exactly was this picture Taken? Greg why are running from yourself? Its Free Advertising. You told us in an earlier post that this guy was 20 years younger so that must make you in your late sixties early seventies.

Is this the real number or a number posted. Budgets can be fidgeted to show one thing when it's actually something else.

exactly some put it in different accounts throughout the college. a lot of programs don’t have self sustaining athletic departments. But Texas really kills what league could do because they have their own network and can sell their own advertising.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT