ADVERTISEMENT

WVU football (last) #65 in net profit for all power 5 teams

You posted it.

"Just found out an hour ago 10 of 318 tested at Zoo Monday we’re positive. I’m not one of those 10!!!

negative test result! Seasonal flu I’m fighting. Totally relieved. Thanks for posts and prayers."

Just starting to feel like myself. I was not scared for me barfvadeer. I have one kidney. People were scared for me.

I know moron haha. Just want you to post it so we can have some fun and I can interview you as a future puppet in my show. So you’re on the Pitt site because you have ties to Pitt and like Pitt?

I can go on any board I want..

You are a short, balding turd of a man with a matching personality.

I can go on any board I want..

You are a short, balding turd of a man with a matching personality.

I’m not short. Still have my hair and color thank you. Swing n miss. Of course you can go to any board but funny how little brother ends up on Pitt site haha. BTW you spend more time on that site in one day than I do in years. I actually think that’s my only post there. A guy on the pay side ask me to post my testing experience from the Pittsburgh Zoo on free site so I did.

Understand.........I personally don’t equate my health with irrelevant banter with morons like you.

I dont believe you.

Why not puppet boy? I have one kidney. My family doc was concerned with my symptoms and lack of kidney so he was extremely concerned. He’s not convince I’m not positive because a legit % can be false/positive. In any case why the toxic personality while we talk about WVU being ranked 65th out of 65.

Why not puppet boy? I have one kidney. My family doc was concerned with my symptoms and lack of kidney so he was extremely concerned. He’s not convince I’m not positive because a legit % can be false/positive. In any case why the toxic personality while we talk about WVU being ranked 65th out of 65.

I dont like you.

I dont care about you.

You can take your story and shove it.

I’m not short. Still have my hair and color thank you. Swing n miss. Of course you can go to any board but funny how little brother ends up on Pitt site haha. BTW you spend more time on that site in one day than I do in years. I actually think that’s my only post there. A guy on the pay side ask me to post my testing experience from the Pittsburgh Zoo on free site so I did.

Understand.........I personally don’t equate my health with irrelevant banter with morons like you.

Stop trying to explain yourself to me. You reek of insecurity. My opinion of you has been formed.

LOL at @Darth_VadEER hangin out on Pitt website. The ultimate little brother. Unless of course you have family that went to Pitt, you are a fan of Pitt or you respect Pitt. If that’s the case hope alls well with you and your family. In you don’t like Pitt then LOL at another little brother.

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Hey retard I’m not anti WVU. Have tons of respect for Pitts brother in arms when Big East was impooding. Some of you guys really are dumb. Barfvadeer hates Pitt. But like the little brother he is he lurks around on Pitts free site. Unlike you and the Big12 cuckboys I have a Lot Acct.

Stop trying to explain yourself to me. You reek of insecurity. My opinion of you has been formed.

Don’t give one iota what you think geek. Your opinion........aaahahahaha! Hey did you happen to see my home board like ratio? Yours is pathetic free boarder haha. And get an avatar loser.

You never answered my question geek!!! Why are you lurking around on a Pitt free board. LOL at Pitt being on the brain of a loser WVU fanboy.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Hey retard I’m not anti WVU. Have tons of respect for Pitts brother in arms when Big East was impooding. Some of you guys really are dumb. Barfvadeer hates Pitt. But like the little brother he is he lurks around on Pitts free site. Unlike you and the Big12 cuckboys I have a Lot Acct.

So being a "little brother" means that you lurk around on another site yet you hate them but its ok to lurk around on another site if you "like" them and have "tons of respect" for them?

Nope. No irony there. None at all.

See, I don't have a Lot account. For two reasons. One, I don't need one to get the information I want. Two, and unlike you, I don't have to buy friends. You, unfortunately, do. That irony isn't lost here either.

I have a suggestion for you if you want to avoid the virus. Go to Heinz field. Pitt fans have been social distancing themselves for years. Should be the safest place on earth.

This is hilarious. Big 12-2=10 will eventually suck the WVU athletic program dry. Costs versus return. Not good for the future. We will be perpetually stuck in the cannon fodder category. Or...double ticket prices and go to $100 per event pay for view...cut the bloated AD overhead and move forward. WVU is stuck in a conference, thanks to the moron Ollie Luck, that has no ties or emotional attachments to WVU. Who should be shocked?

So making 8 million a year in American Athletic Conference would be better than 65 million a in Big 12?

So being a "little brother" means that you lurk around on another site yet you hate them but its ok to lurk around on another site if you "like" them and have "tons of respect" for them?

Nope. No irony there. None at all.

See, I don't have a Lot account. For two reasons. One, I don't need one to get the information I want. Two, and unlike you, I don't have to buy friends. You, unfortunately, do. That irony isn't lost here either.

I have a suggestion for you if you want to avoid the virus. Go to Heinz field. Pitt fans have been social distancing themselves for years. Should be the safest place on earth.

Again retard I don’t lurk. I post. My like ratio is higher than yours here ya pathetic loser. And it’s your Home Board aaahahahaha!!! I have a Lot acct. I’ve given more support and money to WVU than you or any of your whacko boys on this site. Will someone knock some sense into this moron. I refuse to have you join my puppet show because you’re to dumb and provide zero IQ. You’re just a toxic POS. You don’t have a Lot acct because you’re a poor. Then lies to make up for it. You are way to serious and should immediately jump into a fire.

Why are you even posting to me? It’s was dipshit @Darth_VadEER that tried to be a dic. Of course I knock his head off. It’s like he gave you a Private to get your head smashed in by me. That loser lurks. I engage and post. Your like ratio really is pathetic.

My magic is back baby!!! Turning another sleeper into a mega thread. I am the king of the homer world. All you clowns need to do ignore me and/or get a Lot Acct. My like ratio on my Lot handle is higher than yours as well. What a bunch of losers. I’m still waiting for one of you toxic losers to bring Lot into the gutter haha.

Again retard I don’t lurk. I post. My like ratio is higher than yours here ya pathetic loser. And it’s your Home Board aaahahahaha!!! I have a Lot acct. I’ve given more support and money to WVU than you or any of your whacko boys on this site. Will someone knock some sense into this moron. I refuse to have you join my puppet show because you’re to dumb and provide zero IQ. You’re just a toxic POS. You don’t have a Lot acct because you’re a poor. Then lies to make up for it. You are way to serious and should immediately jump into a fire.

Why are you even posting to me? It’s was dipshit @Darth_VadEER that tried to be a dic. Of course I knock his head off. It’s like he gave you a Private to get your head smashed in by me. That loser lurks. I engage and post. Your like ratio really is pathetic.

Doesn't lurking usually come before posting? Or do you post without lurking? From your nonsensical rantings it is hard to tell.

Again, I don't have a lot account. I don't have to pay. That's why you are a "poor". You must pay to get information and carry conversation because that makes you feel like you are part of something secret and special. If I want to know something, I simply call up one of my friends and find out. You know, real people - the ones you don't have. That's why you're so hung up on "like ratios". You truly think if someone likes your post then they are your "friend". It must be sad to be you.

Last, why am I even posting to you? The answer is simple - It's fun watching you get all emotional. I like pulling your strings, making you dance and then seeing you break down into an emotional puddle. My day is complete. Adios...

My magic is back baby!!! Turning another sleeper into a mega thread. I am the king of the homer world. All you clowns need to do ignore me and/or get a Lot Acct. My like ratio on my Lot handle is higher than yours as well. What a bunch of losers. I’m still waiting for one of you toxic losers to bring Lot into the gutter haha.

You do realize that most of the posts in this "mega thread", like most of the ones you claim to create, come from you?

So, serious question, if someone posts something like 20-25 times in the same lame thread they can claim ownership? Does it depend upon the percentage of posts before one can claim mega thread ownership? If so, what is the necessary percentage? Does it depend upon "likes"? Can one claim co-ownership? This is important information that we all must know.

Finally, I already know that Lot is in the gutter and I haven't even been there. It's been stated that there are fake fans over there using different account names, playing nice and all that, but are really jerks and shit-stirrers on other boards. Thankfully, since you have a Lot account you are so proud to claim, maybe you can root those evil doers out.

You do realize that most of the posts in this "mega thread", like most of the ones you claim to create, come from you?

So, serious question, if someone posts something like 20-25 times in the same lame thread they can claim ownership? Does it depend upon the percentage of posts before one can claim mega thread ownership? If so, what is the necessary percentage? Does it depend upon "likes"? Can one claim co-ownership? This is important information that we all must know.

Finally, I already know that Lot is in the gutter and I haven't even been there. It's been stated that there are fake fans over there using different account names, playing nice and all that, but are really jerks and shit-stirrers on other boards. Thankfully, since you have a Lot account you are so proud to claim, maybe you can root those evil doers out.

You’re a loser sir and don’t have a Lot Acct. You are not a serious WVU man. I bet you think aliens are among us haha. I create traffic here because some respect my perspective. And some giggle how I turn would be internet tough guys like you and @Darth_VadEER into puppets. LOL at you saying anything about Lot. Admit it! You’ve never had an acct.

Let’s Go....Mountaineers! Let’s Goo...Mountaineers!! Let’s Gooo...Mountaineers!!!

Doesn't lurking usually come before posting? Or do you post without lurking? From your nonsensical rantings it is hard to tell.

Again, I don't have a lot account. I don't have to pay. That's why you are a "poor". You must pay to get information and carry conversation because that makes you feel like you are part of something secret and special. If I want to know something, I simply call up one of my friends and find out. You know, real people - the ones you don't have. That's why you're so hung up on "like ratios". You truly think if someone likes your post then they are your "friend". It must be sad to be you.

Last, why am I even posting to you? The answer is simple - It's fun watching you get all emotional. I like pulling your strings, making you dance and then seeing you break down into an emotional puddle. My day is complete. Adios...

No! Real slow for the pre school goofball. I....don’t....lurk....slowpoke! I.....post. Dude you’re embarrassing yourself. Someone step in and save this guy. Seriously stink you’re better than this. Let this go dude. Will someone with talent save this guy.

Poor gregor getting owned in this thread.

Only he can **** up a free board and the pay site. When Vernon goes out of business, he can look to you.

Now go and post some using all of your buzzwords shit for brains.

You’re a loser sir and don’t have a Lot Acct. You are not a serious WVU man. I bet you think aliens are among us haha. I create traffic here because some respect my perspective. And some giggle how I turn would be internet tough guys like you and @Darth_VadEER into puppets. LOL at you saying anything about Lot. Admit it! You’ve never had an acct.

Let’s Go....Mountaineers! Let’s Goo...Mountaineers!! Let’s Gooo...Mountaineers!!!

How did this thread devolve into aliens and UFO's? Greg, you are really falling apart here. Get back on track. This thread is about how you are a bumbling incompetent with a victimization complex. Stay on task.

You do realize the traffic that is created here comes primarily through you? Out of the 60 or so posts in this thread between a half to a third come from you alone. That's where the traffic comes. To add, this belief that some respect your perspective and others giggle reeks of self-aggrandizement. You know, the kind of person who would go get tested for Covid-19 at the first sign of a sniffle just so he can go back and report to his supposed fans he was negative. Thank goodness you didn't do this, that would be disgusting wasting PPE's and other people's time and resources, wouldn't you agree?

Uhhhh, I have admitted that I don't have a lot account. In about three posts so far. Don't need one and don't want one. I wouldn't want to throw away money for something I don't need. I don't know though, maybe I might. If only there was a competent financial adviser on this site I could ask these difficult questions, I would feel a lot more comfortable. Hey, do you know any?

Wait, why would I be asking you? Never mind... it's clear you don't. What is it you do again? You're not an alien from another planet are you? You're not Mork from Ork are you? If so, Nanoo Nanoo.

Or are you?

No! Real slow for the pre school goofball. I....don’t....lurk....slowpoke! I.....post. Dude you’re embarrassing yourself. Someone step in and save this guy. Seriously stink you’re better than this. Let this go dude. Will someone with talent save this guy.

So, let me get this straight. One more time here. A person doesn't have to lurk before they post? They can post without lurking? Seems like an odd way to do it.

For example, Darth claims he saw something you posted on the Spitt home board. As a self-proclaimed Spitt fan, that would be your home board correct? The one that has all your like ratios you have stated. He then essentially quotes what you wrote. You claim that it is terrible that Darth reads the boards from another site without posting there and yet then say that he posts there more in one trip than you probably ever have.

Now, here's where the confusion lies for me. Is Darth the lurker even though he has more posts there than you or are you the lurker because you never post there? If its the latter, why would you not post on your home board? Is it because nobody likes you over there? Is it because you are just playing like you're a Spitt fan like Texass does here? Are you embarrassed to post there, believing that by doing so means that you are not their superior because you have the equivalent of a Lot account? Or is it a combination or all of these?

So, see where the confusion lies? I'm sure that if you can just explain it to me in your clear and coherent style of posting I'm certain I will get it this time. Well, almost certain. Like 75%. Maybe 80. Give it a try.

Only he can **** up a free board and the pay site. When Vernon goes out of business, he can look to you.

Hey now! Take it easy. Quit being so mean. Can't you see he's desperate for a friend when its so obvious he doesn't have one for real? He's reaching out, in this time of uncertainty, for a real friend, and you have to kick him while he's down. Shame on you!

Just think how you would feel if you had given advice to a bunch of people and they all have lost a ton of money over it. Just think how you would feel if you couldn't go play a fancy golf course and had to resort to playing a municipal course? Just think how you would feel if you only had one ball and faced getting the corona virus over it. These are just a few of the terrible decisions Greggy has to make every day, and you're making fun of him over it.

I would feel ashamed if I was you! Greggy needs likes on his posts now more than ever! More than his other fake accounts can give him. Only we can save forest fir.... uhhhh... Greggy and we should do it now.

As soon as Greggy gets out of the hospital, I personally plan on giving him a much bigger tip for shining my shoes. What are you willing to do?

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Methinks the pandemic is getting to a lot of posters. NO ONE wants to read pissing matches between posting skunks. We only want information about WVU athletics. Why not stick to that?

This is another reason the Athletic Department needs to keep an eye and ear open for another conference affiliation. Nothing against the B12 athletically. It's just the time and expense of the constant long distance travel, and the B12's refusal to accommodate our needs.

Although there are many things wrong with the P12, one thing it does is limits all basketball games to Thursday/Friday and Saturday/Sunday only. And, teams travel in pairs to play regional opponents in pairs. For example, both Washington schools visit both Arizona schools the same weekend, or vice versa. However, it seems like we play one road game and one or two home games each week while in the B12 schedule. This is very trying on both our athletes and our athletic budget. And, I do not see this changing any time soon in the short term. The only real long term solution is finding a more travel friendly conference.
My question - how much of our potential profit has to go toward higher travel expenses? And does that amount come out to it being okay to get into a conference with a lower payout BUT with a big decrease in travel expenses?

My question - how much of our potential profit has to go toward higher travel expenses? And does that amount come out to it being okay to get into a conference with a lower payout BUT with a big decrease in travel expenses?

They all take chartered flights. Its the difference between a 1 hr flight and a 2.5 hr flight.

So, let me get this straight. One more time here. A person doesn't have to lurk before they post? They can post without lurking? Seems like an odd way to do it.

For example, Darth claims he saw something you posted on the Spitt home board. As a self-proclaimed Spitt fan, that would be your home board correct? The one that has all your like ratios you have stated. He then essentially quotes what you wrote. You claim that it is terrible that Darth reads the boards from another site without posting there and yet then say that he posts there more in one trip than you probably ever have.

Now, here's where the confusion lies for me. Is Darth the lurker even though he has more posts there than you or are you the lurker because you never post there? If its the latter, why would you not post on your home board? Is it because nobody likes you over there? Is it because you are just playing like you're a Spitt fan like Texass does here? Are you embarrassed to post there, believing that by doing so means that you are not their superior because you have the equivalent of a Lot account? Or is it a combination or all of these?

So, see where the confusion lies? I'm sure that if you can just explain it to me in your clear and coherent style of posting I'm certain I will get it this time. Well, almost certain. Like 75%. Maybe 80. Give it a try.

Cliffs please. Not reading your long winded jibberish

How did this thread devolve into aliens and UFO's? Greg, you are really falling apart here. Get back on track. This thread is about how you are a bumbling incompetent with a victimization complex. Stay on task.

You do realize the traffic that is created here comes primarily through you? Out of the 60 or so posts in this thread between a half to a third come from you alone. That's where the traffic comes. To add, this belief that some respect your perspective and others giggle reeks of self-aggrandizement. You know, the kind of person who would go get tested for Covid-19 at the first sign of a sniffle just so he can go back and report to his supposed fans he was negative. Thank goodness you didn't do this, that would be disgusting wasting PPE's and other people's time and resources, wouldn't you agree?

Uhhhh, I have admitted that I don't have a lot account. In about three posts so far. Don't need one and don't want one. I wouldn't want to throw away money for something I don't need. I don't know though, maybe I might. If only there was a competent financial adviser on this site I could ask these difficult questions, I would feel a lot more comfortable. Hey, do you know any?

Wait, why would I be asking you? Never mind... it's clear you don't. What is it you do again? You're not an alien from another planet are you? You're not Mork from Ork are you? If so, Nanoo Nanoo.

Or are you?

Again I’m not jumping on your emotional roller coaster. Cliffs please.

Blah blah blah puppet boy haha.

Methinks the pandemic is getting to a lot of posters. NO ONE wants to read pissing matches between posting skunks. We only want information about WVU athletics. Why not stick to that?

Yet here you are old timer getting in the middle of it all haha. Me thinks you’re a trouble maker ya little stinker.

Reactions: Rootmaster
If this is really you Greggy I feel sorry for you in a way but if not I really feel sorry that you are impersonating a person.
GREG%20PIC~001.jpg

Should be a crime to impersonate someone online.
I actually emailed him asking for some financial advice and asking about what he thought about Pitt, ACC and WVU.

All other reports indicate that WVU is near the top when it comes to matching expenses to income. Segregating football is a suspicious tactic. Other reports had WVU spending less than its income. I agree with those who call this bullshit. As for the Big 12 travel being a cause of WVU's problems, that also is bullshit. WVU gets $60 million as a Big 12 member compared to $11 million as a Big East member. That more than pays for the increased travel costs. Stop cherrypicking in a desperate attempt to make the WVU athletic department look bad!

The big red font and I disagree on many an issue but he's spot-on in this post. Difficult to make as many athletic improvements as Shane Lyons is with so little money coming in, don't cha think?

If this is really you Greggy I feel sorry for you in a way but if not I really feel sorry that you are impersonating a person.
GREG%20PIC~001.jpg

Should be a crime to impersonate someone online.
I actually emailed him asking for some financial advice and asking about what he thought about Pitt, ACC and WVU.

LOL. No but what on earth makes you so obsessed with me to do searches. You really are a loser. That guy is like 20 years younger than me. Not a bad lookin dude.

LOL. No but what on earth makes you so obsessed with me to do searches. You really are a loser. That guy is like 20 years younger than me. Not a bad lookin dude.

Been hearing that was you. Heard the Financial Advisor Gregory Jacobs from Pittsburgh has upset a lot of people by giving them bad financial advice.
So that is probably the other financial advisor Gregory Jacobs from Pittsburgh.
Probably used to people thinking he was you.

Wonder what he thinks about the email.

Been hearing that was you. Heard the Financial Advisor Gregory Jacobs from Pittsburgh has upset a lot of people by giving them bad financial advice.
So that is probably the other financial advisor Gregory Jacobs from Pittsburgh.
Probably used to people thinking he was you.

Wonder what he thinks about the email.

I suspect just about anyone that runs into you thinks you’re a goofball and moron ahha

Edit: You realize some fraudulent emails can be reported to Feds right?
You might want to delete your confession moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT