ADVERTISEMENT

To hell with chandler

I’m for voter ID laws.. if that’s all they were were voter ID laws. You’re being told that’s all they are, when it’s really laws to limit voting windows and give state officials the power to replace local election officials.

It’s a simple media outrage tactic.
”These libs want illegals to vote without IDs! Isn’t that un-American?”

Well yeah.. most all of us want safe elections with verified IDs, what we don't want is partisan elected officials who are signing blood oaths to a wannabe dictator in charge of 2024. That’s it really.
I don’t know about other states, but with regards to GAs voter law that is completely untrue.

Fraud or no fraud, the in place election laws were abused in 2020 in Georgia with the main excuse being Covid. Went from 250,000 mail in ballots in last presidential election to 1.3 million in 2020. Went from verifying signatures on those ballots to voter registration cards to virtually no signature verification. rejection percentage of mail in ballots went from 3% plus avg. in previous elections to 0.3 % in 2020 despite the huge increase in mail in ballots.

Hell if you voted in person you had a much higher standard for Id verification than if you mailed in a ballot. That was ridiculous. Did it turn GA, I don’t know but the whole mail in voting was for sure a sham in that particular election.

One vote per properly registered voter with solid ID verification, that is all I want. To me anyone who disagrees with that has ulterior motives. That was a the main goal of the GA law changes, not all the other nonsense that has been spewed.

I spent 11 years at WVU in the 70's and 80's. I signed up for this "Sports Forum" site 8+ years ago to follow my beloved Mountaineers. This discussion is absurd.

Just file for a religious exemption. It’s an easy process and no company is going to question it. That would open them to litigation.

Just say you’re against it due to aborted Stem Cells used in its development. Done, you don’t have to worry about it any more. All of my guys refusing or refusing to attest, that’s what I’m coaching them to do. I said it earlier, we’re approving like 98% of the requests that come in for religious exemption. Don’t die on this hill, they have no choice but to comply from a corporate perspective, thanks to the Biden administration. Use the loopholes that are given.
I'm going to, and our Company will accept it, but the Government is saying they will be dismissed.

I don’t know about other states, but with regards to GAs voter law that is completely untrue.

Fraud or no fraud, the in place election laws were abused in 2020 in Georgia with the main excuse being Covid. Went from 250,000 mail in ballots in last presidential election to 1.3 million in 2020. Went from verifying signatures on those ballots to voter registration cards to virtually no signature verification. rejection percentage of mail in ballots went from 3% plus avg. in previous elections to 0.3 % in 2020 despite the huge increase in mail in ballots.

Hell if you voted in person you had a much higher standard for Id verification than if you mailed in a ballot. That was ridiculous. Did it turn GA, I don’t know but the whole mail in voting was for sure a sham in that particular election.

One vote per properly registered voter with solid ID verification, that is all I want. To me anyone who disagrees with that has ulterior motives. That was a the main goal of the GA law changes, not all the other nonsense that has been spewed.

I probably walked into something much broader than what I’m responding to.

That said, having voted as a mail-in voter in Fulton County, I have a hard time believing the system in place here could have had fraud perpetuated on it. I still had to get my driver’s license in person. I had to provide my signature and all the normal documents to verify my residency. Registration for voting was tied to my license. The request for the mail-in ballots was also done at a state-sanctioned office using my license information. The mail-in ballot itself required multiple signatures and multiple envelopes.

My wife’s ballot was actually rejected for signature disparity. They called her the Sunday night before Election Day, and she went to vote in person as a result. She had to sign an affidavit rejecting her mail-in ballot before she could vote.

At least insofar as my experience is concerned, I struggle to find ways where the process that was in place could have been subjected to wide-scale tampering by the voters themselves.

I also don’t think the changes to the voter laws in Georgia were what the media portrayed them to be.

I’ll defer to Ted Cruz on the Let’s Go Brandon thing. He captured the essence of why it’s so awesome and apropos. That the liberal media are losing their minds over it is even better. That shit is around to stay.

its super fn trashy and not funny at all either shew. They were selling t shirts around the stadium yesterday. Embarrassing. I’d laugh if it was funny too ya know I would. Shit is fn stupid af.

The evil authoritarian communist Democrats ban books like Dr. Seuss, Mark Twain, To Kill a Mockingbird.

They try to bankrupt and close Christian businesses just like the NAZIs did with Jewish businesses.

They assault people they don't agree with using their Anti-Fa Brownshirts.

They try to silence anybody they don't agree by kicking them off social media because they don't believe in Freedom of Speech just like NAZIs and Communists.

They try to make people lose their jobs for the same reason and now if you don't take an experimental drug.

You are a bunch of evil racist and race-baiting communists, period.
Agree with all except the “experimental drug” part.

I probably walked into something much broader than what I’m responding to.

That said, having voted as a mail-in voter in Fulton County, I have a hard time believing the system in place here could have had fraud perpetuated on it. I still had to get my driver’s license in person. I had to provide my signature and all the normal documents to verify my residency. Registration for voting was tied to my license. The request for the mail-in ballots was also done at a state-sanctioned office using my license information. The mail-in ballot itself required multiple signatures and multiple envelopes.

My wife’s ballot was actually rejected for signature disparity. They called her the Sunday night before Election Day, and she went to vote in person as a result. She had to sign an affidavit rejecting her mail-in ballot before she could vote.

At least insofar as my experience is concerned, I struggle to find ways where the process that was in place could have been subjected to wide-scale tampering by the voters themselves.

I also don’t think the changes to the voter laws in Georgia were what the media portrayed them to be.
All I know is lots of folks I know around the Augusta area received mail in ballots without requesting them. I also know the reject rate was much lower 0.3% vs historically 3%. Those are two facts for certain as well as the almost 1.3 million Vs 250-300,000 mortally.
I also know for sure in March of 2020 the made the decision outside of typical legislative process to not require signature verification on mail in ballots as was done in the past which was to verify with signature on original voter registration info.

That is all verified info. I don’t know how much if any fraud happened but the normal voting process was altered for sure to a much lower standard for mail in ballots. Its why the voting laws were amended.

With trespassing and interfering with Govt process. No one with insurrection. Wooooooooo! Meanwhile, the left couldn’t even stretch the optics 6 months before their own ineptitude caused them to lose a state they carried by 10 points less than a year before. Worse, they got swept.

You’re going to see the whole insurrection narrative fall apart when it’s confirmed FBI informants and agents were actually inciting the crowd. This whole situation was a bunch of rubes who were and are being used as pawns, by both sides. It’s just not getting the traction the left wanted. Most people don’t really care about it, and only the loons think this was actually some form of coup or for real insurrection and assault on liberty. That said, I literally don’t care that these people are in jail,
So let’s just say hypothetically that in 2024 the exact same thing happens step by step but it’s antifa and the left, you’re not really gonna care about it right?

All I know is lots of folks I know around the Augusta area received mail in ballots without requesting them. I also know the reject rate was much lower 0.3% vs historically 3%. Those are two facts for certain as well as the almost 1.3 million Vs 250-300,000 mortally.
I also know for sure in March of 2020 the made the decision outside of typical legislative process to not require signature verification on mail in ballots as was done in the past which was to verify with signature on original voter registration info.

That is all verified info. I don’t know how much if any fraud happened but the normal voting process was altered for sure to a much lower standard for mail in ballots. Its why the voting laws were amended.

How could my wife’s ballot have been thrown out if they failed to require signature verification? When they called her, they specifically said, “we could not verify your signature as there was a discrepancy between your on-file signature and the signature on the seal of your ballot.” They then told her that under the law passed in 2019, her ballot would be treated as provisional and she could take steps to get it counted if they could subsequently verify her signature or she could sign an affidavit at the polling place and vote in person.

The only change I recall in Georgia is that the requirements to vote by mail-in ballot and early in person voting were waived due to COVID.

If you have an article or something that shows the signature verification was waived or changed, I’d love to see it. I definitely don’t know everything, and I may have missed that change.

They are mandating a vaccination that has not been tested like other vaccines in the past. If they are following the science, why haven't they mandated that every American get tested to see if they have had the virus? Why haven't they mandated getting an anti-body test for every American that has had it? It costs me nothing health-wise to go get blood work done to see if I've had it and what my immunity is. It could cost me a lot more by getting the vaccination if I get sick from it and there is no liability. I've had the virus. My immunity, according to many studies, is more robust and longer lasting than the vaccination. As a side note, I was told that my insurance probably wouldn't cover getting the antibody test. Doesn't this ALL seem a bit shady to you? Add to the fact that we were all called conspiracy theorists a year ago when we saw initial reports coming out that this could have originated from a lab and Fauci approved funding......and you could probably conclude something doesn't seem right. Then again, maybe you don't.
It has now been fully FDA approved!

So let’s just say hypothetically that in 2024 the exact same thing happens step by step but it’s antifa and the left, you’re not really gonna care about it right?
Probably not. I hold those who “stormed the Capitol”, “assaulted liberty”, “attempted to overthrow the Govt”, “deadly insurrection” and all of the other hyperbolic horseshit with the same negative disregard as the Antifa and BLM scumbags over the summer. I’m not sure why that would change reversing roles. Just fvcking behave. If you don’t, suffer the consequences. And right now, that’s being held for months on end over some really soft charges. Antifa and BLM scumbags were out the next day as they were burning down our cities. All of the Kavenaugh protesters that were arrested for the same shit were out the next day.

Understand, all of the rhetoric being used by the politicians and the news you watch is doing so for the expressed purpose of manipulating you. My absolute favorite part is referring to it as the Deadly Insurrection, when it was an unarmed woman killed by a black police officer. It was deadly alright.

How could my wife’s ballot have been thrown out if they failed to require signature verification? When they called her, they specifically said, “we could not verify your signature as there was a discrepancy between your on-file signature and the signature on the seal of your ballot.” They then told her that under the law passed in 2019, her ballot would be treated as provisional and she could take steps to get it counted if they could subsequently verify her signature or she could sign an affidavit at the polling place and vote in person.

The only change I recall in Georgia is that the requirements to vote by mail-in ballot and early in person voting were waived due to COVID.

If you have an article or something that shows the signature verification was waived or changed, I’d love to see it. I definitely don’t know everything, and I may have missed that change.
There are a lot of articles out there about the rejection rates and changed processes. Maybe in your district it was being done correctly, not sure. There were plenty that there weren’t. Doesn’t matter, it’s over and done with, the loopholes have been closed and GA will go back Red with a vengeance.

These are the things that science suggests are true. It is safer to live with the vaccine than not. We contract and spread the virus less with the vaccine than not. Are people going to have side effects without getting covid? Yes.
There are some tough choices to make, this is undeniable. Watching cherry picked stories used to incite fear and pay my advertisers isn’t what I’d call a great use of my Saturday.
So if you get the vaccine and your less likely to get it now. Why are you worried about people that don’t want to do it? You’re safe now.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
@302eer sounds like a fascist with his posts. After reading I am literally shaking.

My 7 month old son was reading his posts over my shoulder and said, "Daddy, why does 302eer want the government to force you to take a vaccine or lose your job?" I have no idea what to tell him.

There are a lot of articles out there about the rejection rates and changed processes. Maybe in your district it was being done correctly, not sure. There were plenty that there weren’t. Doesn’t matter, it’s over and done with, the loopholes have been closed and GA will go back Red with a vengeance.

I couldn’t find one that said Georgia waived the signature verification of mail-in ballots. That’s what I was asking about.

Probably not. I hold those who “stormed the Capitol”, “assaulted liberty”, “attempted to overthrow the Govt”, “deadly insurrection” and all of the other hyperbolic horseshit with the same negative disregard as the Antifa and BLM scumbags over the summer. I’m not sure why that would change reversing roles. Just fvcking behave. If you don’t, suffer the consequences. And right now, that’s being held for months on end over some really soft charges. Antifa and BLM scumbags were out the next day as they were burning down our cities. All of the Kavenaugh protesters that were arrested for the same shit were out the next day.

Understand, all of the rhetoric being used by the politicians and the news you watch is doing so for the expressed purpose of manipulating you. My absolute favorite part is referring to it as the Deadly Insurrection, when it was an unarmed woman killed by a black police officer. It was deadly alright.
I don’t watch the news I’m sorry no one is manipulating me….well other than maybe Joe Rogan

During the summer you were pretty irate about the protests from what I recall lol, but once you’re side decided to do the same thing ehhh it’s no big deal.

That’s the thing that always gets me, the hypocrisy of politics, it’s both sides doing the exact same shit to each other the exact same way and then trying to convince you otherwise. We’re all guilty of it unfortunately, and until we can all swallow our pride and admit that I truly fear for our country whatever party is in control

I don’t watch the news I’m sorry no one is manipulating me….well other than maybe Joe Rogan

During the summer you were pretty irate about the protests from what I recall lol, but once you’re side decided to do the same thing ehhh it’s no big deal.

That’s the thing that always gets me, the hypocrisy of politics, it’s both sides doing the exact same shit to each other the exact same way and then trying to convince you otherwise. We’re all guilty of it unfortunately, and until we can all swallow our pride and admit that I truly fear for our country whatever party is in control
I think you have in your head something different than my position. I don’t agree with Jan 6th and I’m fine with those who did it being arrested. I don’t agree with the riots. I’m fine with those being arrested. Everyone just behave.

The only problem I’m having with any of it is the differing scales of justice.

I have a handy catchphrase that I like to use. “Everyone’s a hypocrite.” I don’t exclude myself here either. I try to be cognizant of my own hypocrisy because I think those are good grounds for growth and exploration of what does and doesn’t matter to me. I used to love politics. Now, I hate them with a passion for just this reason you mention.

I think you have in your head something different than my position. I don’t agree with Jan 6th and I’m fine with those who did it being arrested. I don’t agree with the riots. I’m fine with those being arrested. Everyone just behave.

The only problem I’m having with any of it is the differing scales of justice.
Then we definitely agree on the first part

On the scales of justice I think the organization and planning coupled with the location and time is what makes it look more severe. Plus a civilian was killed in the Capitol building that’s gotta be something that hasn’t happened since the 19th century. Either way both sides have tons of money they could use to get these assholes out if they really want too and no one is gonna do a thing like usual

Reactions: Mr. Kruger
With trespassing and interfering with Govt process. No one with insurrection. Wooooooooo! Meanwhile, the left couldn’t even stretch the optics 6 months before their own ineptitude caused them to lose a state they carried by 10 points less than a year before. Worse, they got swept.

You’re going to see the whole insurrection narrative fall apart when it’s confirmed FBI informants and agents were actually inciting the crowd. This whole situation was a bunch of rubes who were and are being used as pawns, by both sides. It’s just not getting the traction the left wanted. Most people don’t really care about it, and only the loons think this was actually some form of coup or for real insurrection and assault on liberty. That said, I literally don’t care that these people are in jail,
Hang Mike Pence!!

The only people against voter ID are corrupt cheating Democrats.

The Dems attempt to frame an innocent man and his family for treason is being exposed by Durham.

Everything you burn the American Flag for is the fault of Democrats, i.e. The Trail of Tears, The Civil War, Jim Crow, and Japanese Internment.

You are a bunch of evil ****ing authoritarian commies. The world would be a better place if you killed all of your babies and cut all of your dicks off.

Funny part is I don't recognize this username.

If you are new, way to come out swinging!

😂

The real battle is actually between Autocracy and Democracy. China and Russia are spending a lot of money to destabilize the United States. Create a power vacuum, then step into it. Their wet dream is to cultivate a situation where it becomes extreme left borderline secular communists vs extreme right borderline Evangelical Fascists. Which, honestly, they almost have at this point. They are running an online social media meme machine that is turning the US against itself.

One of Putin's favorite contemporary political philosophers literally wrote a book about how to accomplish this back in the late 90s. It was called Foundations of Geopolitics.

Just read a synopsis of what they thought their goals should be going forward. It's very shocking to see how much they've accomplished.
---------------------
In Foundations of Geopolitics, Dugin calls for the United States and Atlanticism to lose their influence in Eurasia and for Russia to rebuild its influence through annexations and alliances.[2]

The book declares that "the battle for the world rule of Russians" has not ended and Russia remains "the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution". The Eurasian Empire will be constructed "on the fundamental principle of the common enemy: the rejection of Atlanticism, strategic control of the USA, and the refusal to allow liberal values to dominate us."[9]

Military operations play relatively little role. The textbook advocates a sophisticated program of subversion, destabilization, and disinformation spearheaded by the Russian special services. The operations should be assisted by a tough, hard-headed utilization of Russia's gas, oil, and natural resources to bully and pressure other countries.[9]

The book states that "the maximum task [of the future] is the 'Finlandization' of all of Europe".[9]

And then they mentioned specific goals in Europe. Two of which they actually have either accomplished or are working strongly to accomplish:

United Kingdom, merely described as an "extraterritorial floating base of the U.S.", should be cut off from Europe.[9]

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[9]
In the Middle East and Central Asia:

The book emphasizes that Russia must spread anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

In the United States:

• Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".[9]

----------------------------

Any of that sound familiar? With the advent of social media, a beachhead into the social fabric of the US was created by hostile foreign psyops and we have what we have. And this isn't speculation, the Republican-controlled senate released an in depth report about this a few years ago describing how Americans are falling victim to disinformation in droves via consumption of dodgy internet information sources.

So as you can see, most of you are being patsies in a psyops campaign. And you are unwittingly destroying the country from the inside out. You think the evil liberals/conservatives are your enemy. They aren't. They just disagree with you. The real enemy is sitting at a computer in Beijing or St Petersburg trying to inflame the masses with propaganda. And succeeding wildly. Both political parties are broken, as is the de facto two-party system that allowed such a dichotomy to be created in the first place.

This is also why I am joining the Forward Party with Andrew Yang as soon as Pennsylvania recognizes them as a party. Dude remains the only politician in the US that gets it. I want to hard check out of the current US political paradigm really badly. It's fruitless and serves little purpose for actually moving forward. It's just tribalistic nonsense.

The real battle is actually between Autocracy and Democracy. China and Russia are spending a lot of money to destabilize the United States. Create a power vacuum, then step into it. Their wet dream is to cultivate a situation where it becomes extreme left borderline secular communists vs extreme right borderline Evangelical Fascists. Which, honestly, they almost have at this point. They are running an online social media meme machine that is turning the US against itself.

One of Putin's favorite contemporary political philosophers literally wrote a book about how to accomplish this back in the late 90s. It was called Foundations of Geopolitics.

Just read a synopsis of what they thought their goals should be going forward. It's very shocking to see how much they've accomplished.
---------------------
In Foundations of Geopolitics, Dugin calls for the United States and Atlanticism to lose their influence in Eurasia and for Russia to rebuild its influence through annexations and alliances.[2]

The book declares that "the battle for the world rule of Russians" has not ended and Russia remains "the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution". The Eurasian Empire will be constructed "on the fundamental principle of the common enemy: the rejection of Atlanticism, strategic control of the USA, and the refusal to allow liberal values to dominate us."[9]

Military operations play relatively little role. The textbook advocates a sophisticated program of subversion, destabilization, and disinformation spearheaded by the Russian special services. The operations should be assisted by a tough, hard-headed utilization of Russia's gas, oil, and natural resources to bully and pressure other countries.[9]

The book states that "the maximum task [of the future] is the 'Finlandization' of all of Europe".[9]

And then they mentioned specific goals in Europe. Two of which they actually have either accomplished or are working strongly to accomplish:

United Kingdom, merely described as an "extraterritorial floating base of the U.S.", should be cut off from Europe.[9]

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[9]
In the Middle East and Central Asia:

The book emphasizes that Russia must spread anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

In the United States:

• Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".[9]

----------------------------

Any of that sound familiar? With the advent of social media, a beachhead into the social fabric of the US was created by hostile foreign psyops and we have what we have. And this isn't speculation, the Republican-controlled senate released an in depth report about this a few years ago describing how Americans are falling victim to disinformation in droves via consumption of dodgy internet information sources.

So as you can see, most of you are a bunch of fools that are unwittingly destroying the country from the inside out. You think the evil liberals/conservatives are your enemy. They aren't. They just disagree with you. The real enemy is sitting at a computer in Beijing or St Petersburg trying to inflame the masses with propaganda. And succeeding wildly. Both political parties are broken, as is the de facto two-party system that allowed such a dichotomy to be created in the first place.

This is also why I am joining the Forward Party with Andrew Yang as soon as Pennsylvania recognizes them as a party. Dude remains the only politician in the US that gets it. I want to hard check out of the current US political paradigm really badly. It's fruitless and serves little purpose for actually moving forward. It's just tribalistic nonsense

The Democrats tried to frame an American president and his family for treason (as well as others) when they all knew it was made up and a political dirty trick.

They are ****ing evil, period.

• Haha
It has now been fully FDA approved!
Yes it has. Will it be retroactive and what will your chances be of successfully sueing the government when in an emergency state. I’d rather they follow the science. Tell me what my antibodies are compared to those with vaccine and let ME decide.

Why? That’s not something I’m getting behind at all. Furthermore, not sure you want to post that on a message board.
That’s what the insurrectionists were chanting because he refused to over turn the election. Are you not aware of the events of January 6th???

So your response is to make up his reactions to something and judge him based on your make believe strawman?

Reactions: GrimReaper82
That’s what the insurrectionists were chanting because he refused to over turn the election. Are you not aware of the events of January 6th???
The “insurrectionists!” Do you realize that insurrections are brutal, messy, violant attempts to take over governments and oust political parties? Do you realize the FBI dismissed this as an insurrection on a Friday news dump? The guy in the Braveheart custom was really a threat to take over. Or was the guy with his feet up on Pelosi’s desk the one that you thought would be your next leader? Lol good stuff

I know not a single person had a gun that was rioting, the only person killed that was directly related to the incident was an unarmed veteran. I know Pelosi had the call on requesting help but didnt. I know there were 50 undercover FBI agents inciting and encouraging the incident. I know the FBI says there was no evidence of insurrection. I know there have been weapons involved in other riots without being put in prison and even encouraged by the Democratic Party. This was not insurrection. It was a protest with much less damage and death than the previous year of protests/riots. They both are wrong!!!!

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
The “insurrectionists!” Do you realize that insurrections are brutal, messy, violant attempts to take over governments and oust political parties? Do you realize the FBI dismissed this as an insurrection on a Friday news dump? The guy in the Braveheart custom was really a threat to take over. Or was the guy with his feet up on Pelosi’s desk the one that you thought would be your next leader? Lol good stuff
It’s hilarious the libtards think January 6th was a bloodbath

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT