ADVERTISEMENT

To hell with chandler

I believe Charles Woods is not wearing the American flag as well. Chandler is not the only one.

He’s a piece of shit. Feels way too sorry for himself about every aspect of life if you’ve checked his Twitter. Loser mentality.
Another young man who has no appreciation for our country and those that have kept her safe. He is always whining on social media. He plays P5 football at the best school in America and is oppressed/depressed. SAD

Hahaha…. Bet you were too mad about it?? They were patriots…. Lol
Tell us how much damage was done? Tell us how many officers waived them through? Tell us how they aren't charged but yet still being in jail? A few idiots that day should be in jail, guess what commie... some were antifa, some weren't

You all get so mad about a flag sticker but not storming the capital and trying to over throw an election?? Which one is worse??? Y’all crack me up….
It’s ok to storm the capitol if you agree with the reasons they’re storming, such as:

-My guy lost and Im sad
-Someone told me it was stolen despite no evidence

What’s not ok? Peaceful demonstrations I don’t agree with

You all get so mad about a flag sticker but not storming the capital and trying to over throw an election?? Which one is worse??? Y’all crack me up….
You crack me up. It was chosen by players and is military appreciation week. Is it that damn hard to leave their shit in the locker room or on twitter. You are either part of the team or not.

Or, maybe you don't agree with either one. I didn't agree with the "attack", and I don't agree with not wearing the State outline with the Red, White, and Blue.

I'm all for people being able to make their own decisions in the greatest country in the world, but IT IS ironic that some people are so eager to disrespect/disparage the very symbol of that same Country that gives them the ability to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT