ADVERTISEMENT

To hell with chandler

Hahahahhaa voter suppression. Literally a less restrictive voting process than the President’s own home state.

I’m quite fine with what’s happening to our party. We’re steadily increasing minority support and diversifying. We’re obviously doing something right, we just kicked the liberal left right in the goddamn teeth less than a week ago. We’re also set to deal a crushing blow to the progressives next year and sweep back into power. And yea, I don’t want anyone in the party willing to entertain a single progressive initiative.

Pushing “the lie” is getting voting reform pushed through and closing the loopholes that have been exploited for years. Totes ok with it. There are people who literally still believe Trump was in bed with the Russians. Durham continuing to set that whole lie straight as well.

Really looking forward to Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse being exonerated in a week or so as well. DeSantis moonwalks into the Whitehouse in 24. Things are looking great.

Let’s Go Brandon!!
That's a great post

Reactions: jerzac and dave
I’m for voter ID laws.. if that’s all they were were voter ID laws. You’re being told that’s all they are, when it’s really laws to limit voting windows and give state officials the power to replace local election officials.

It’s a simple media outrage tactic.
”These libs want illegals to vote without IDs! Isn’t that un-American?”

Well yeah.. most all of us want safe elections with verified IDs, what we don't want is partisan elected officials who are signing blood oaths to a wannabe dictator in charge of 2024. That’s it really.
Wannabe dictator. Meanwhile, the guy currently residing in the Whitehouse is actually forcing people to get a vaccine against their will. Tell me more about that whole dictator thing. Hahahhaha

I’m for voter ID laws.. if that’s all they were were voter ID laws. You’re being told that’s all they are, when it’s really laws to limit voting windows and give state officials the power to replace local election officials.
Prove that.

Its a uniform. Uni meaning one as in all the same.

We can debate expressions of free speech.

But how in the world do you let guys wear different helmets?

When you start wearing different helmets, it's no longer a uniform. You wouldn't let some players wear gold jersey and others blue.

Reactions: eerlite and HPeer
What’s the sham?
That "both sides" included white supremacists. Everyone knew he was taking about those for and against the taking down of the statues. But the media, and perhaps you, think he was referring to white supremacists

Reactions: HPeer
That "both sides" included white supremacists. Everyone knew he was taking about those for and against the taking down of the statues. But the media, and perhaps you, think he was referring to white supremacists
And never mind he literally condemned Nazis and white supremacists immediately preceding that highly publicized lie.

Reactions: BoHed and HPeer
Hahahahhaa voter suppression. Literally a less restrictive voting process than the President’s own home state.

I’m quite fine with what’s happening to our party. We’re steadily increasing minority support and diversifying. We’re obviously doing something right, we just kicked the liberal left right in the goddamn teeth less than a week ago. We’re also set to deal a crushing blow to the progressives next year and sweep back into power. And yea, I don’t want anyone in the party willing to entertain a single progressive initiative.

Pushing “the lie” is getting voting reform pushed through and closing the loopholes that have been exploited for years. Totes ok with it. There are people who literally still believe Trump was in bed with the Russians. Durham continuing to set that whole lie straight as well.

Really looking forward to Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse being exonerated in a week or so as well. DeSantis moonwalks into the Whitehouse in 24. Things are looking great.

Let’s Go Brandon!!
I’m actually with you on VA and the elections going on right now. Getting too woke is getting the Dems crushed and they’re too afraid of the vocal minority to get the part in line. I have serious concerns about what’s going on in schools and think they hurt themselves for a few election cycles for not stamping that out quick.

I asked a Dem friend of mine that works on the hill this question last week, what narrative have they came out on top of in the last few years? Just “Im not Trump”. Republicans are much better at spreading fear and fundraising/winning from it. Do you know how many Democrats actually wanted to abolish the police? Very few, but it didn’t matter.

Also you seem like a smart dude, let’s go Brandon is just kind of weird and it bums me out I’m going to have to see it stick around because conservatives are painfully unoriginal. A boy can dream though

And never mind he literally condemned Nazis and white supremacists immediately preceding that highly publicized lie.
And like...what...20 times before that? They still use this crap 5 years later and the sheep buy it..hook line and sinker. Tik tok motherfkers. You're going to be dealt hell....really soon

You just confirmed you’re the idiot I’ve suspected you are for a long time. You coach some pee wee team and think you’re the expert on all things football but reality is you’re a wannabe. Then you show your ignorance about other things outside football with this post. Damn it sucks to be you.
@Wickline

• Haha
Reactions: DocEER
Daily Mail:
EXCLUSIVE: 'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops

46569611-0-image-a-14_1628710357743.jpg

Reactions: EERS 2 Ya
I’m actually with you on VA and the elections going on right now. Getting too woke is getting the Dems crushed and they’re too afraid of the vocal minority to get the part in line. I have serious concerns about what’s going on in schools and think they hurt themselves for a few election cycles for not stamping that out quick.

I asked a Dem friend of mine that works on the hill this question last week, what narrative have they came out on top of in the last few years? Just “Im not Trump”. Republicans are much better at spreading fear and fundraising/winning from it. Do you know how many Democrats actually wanted to abolish the police? Very few, but it didn’t matter.

Also you seem like a smart dude, let’s go Brandon is just kind of weird and it bums me out I’m going to have to see it stick around because conservatives are painfully unoriginal. A boy can dream though
I’ll defer to Ted Cruz on the Let’s Go Brandon thing. He captured the essence of why it’s so awesome and apropos. That the liberal media are losing their minds over it is even better. That shit is around to stay.

Reactions: Mountain Man
Wannabe dictator. Meanwhile, the guy currently residing in the Whitehouse is actually forcing people to get a vaccine against their will. Tell me more about that whole dictator thing. Hahahhaha
I mean I can tell you much more about it if you cared to listen. From your name I can assume you’ve been forced to get a vaccine before to get into the service, correct?

Excellent.

Now, no ones being forced to get a vaccine in the US under the threat of jail or anything, it’s that you won’t be able to keep your job. This is nothing new to the US, as we have multiple vaccines that are required to allow us to go to school when we were children. Sure you can say this is jobs vs school, but this thing didn’t exist when we were in school so we’re doing the best we can.

Even if it did, someone as anti establishment as myself is ok with people getting let go from their positions for not getting vaccinated without legitimate reasons. That being: actual religious concerns (very, very few), health worries, and natural immunity, which I could go on a longer rant about but mostly I think since we don’t have the tests/data yet just get the jab anyway who cares.

Now when it comes to personal choice and all the rest, I’m not sure how many unbiased thoughts about that are left out there. I do think there are legitimate people who are concerned about the vax, but also think the majority left who are refusing the jab are doing so for their political identity, and that’s what I don’t get down with.

I’ll defer to Ted Cruz on the Let’s Go Brandon thing. He captured the essence of why it’s so awesome and apropos. That the liberal media are losing their minds over it is even better. That shit is around to stay.
What bums me out mostly is that the overwhelming majority of the libs I know don’t care about the term, the liberal media though (they all do but in this specific one) we know amplifies because the part of the party that wakes up mad and wants to destroy peoples lives for thinking differently is going to tweet all day and get them their advertising clicks.

Now, no ones being forced to get a vaccine in the US under the threat of jail or anything, it’s that you won’t be able to keep your job.
Well isn’t that so nice of them to only take your job, livelihood, retirement and security away and not just put you in prison. So nice to not “force” this vaccine

I mean I can tell you much more about it if you cared to listen. From your name I can assume you’ve been forced to get a vaccine before to get into the service, correct?

Excellent.

Now, no ones being forced to get a vaccine in the US under the threat of jail or anything, it’s that you won’t be able to keep your job. This is nothing new to the US, as we have multiple vaccines that are required to allow us to go to school when we were children. Sure you can say this is jobs vs school, but this thing didn’t exist when we were in school so we’re doing the best we can.

Even if it did, someone as anti establishment as myself is ok with people getting let go from their positions for not getting vaccinated without legitimate reasons. That being: actual religious concerns (very, very few), health worries, and natural immunity, which I could go on a longer rant about but mostly I think since we don’t have the tests/data yet just get the jab anyway who cares.

Now when it comes to personal choice and all the rest, I’m not sure how many unbiased thoughts about that are left out there. I do think there are legitimate people who are concerned about the vax, but also think the majority left who are refusing the jab are doing so for their political identity, and that’s what I don’t get down with.

Do you know that only 10 to 20 kids have died of COVID who didn't have a preexisting condition and now Biden wants the forced injection of 28 million kids with an experimental drug.

Australian actress fighting for life after suffering a stroke caused by AstraZeneca Covid vaccine's extremely rare blood-clotting side effect
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F26b00e3f-3da8-4eb5-b03e-87e505ac2b04

Reactions: EERS 2 Ya
Well isn’t that so nice of them to only take your job, livelihood, retirement and security away and not just put you in prison. So nice to not “force” this vaccine
Listen I’m not much for government forcing anyone to do anything, but if you’re not getting vaccinated for any single reason other than legitimate concern for your personal health then there are consequences you’re going to have to choose.

Don’t we want this thing over with?
What are we doing here?

Reactions: Eerfool

It’s a simple media outrage tactic.
”These libs want illegals to vote without IDs! Isn’t that un-American?”

Well yeah.. most all of us want safe elections with verified IDs, what we don't want is partisan elected officials who are signing blood oaths to a wannabe dictator in charge of 2024. That’s it really.
Your party doesn't want voter id laws... they think minorities aren't able to figure out how to get ids. That's why they want open borders, votes.

This thread started with me being pissed at chandler for slighting our military. John turned it into politics

Reactions: Mountain Man

Actually, most Dem's supported the defund the police until they saw the results of supporting it. Then they blamed it on Republicans. Amazing!

Excellent.

Hmmm..you don't know what you're talking about. Government Contractors are being mandated to get "vaccine" or lose job. I believe it will fizzle out eventually and for that reason I'm holding out. But don't think for a second the coercion isn't real. Dates have been levied, penalties discussed. It's real and it is 100% tyrannical. Everything Trump was accused of is what this administration is doing?

Do you know that only 10 to 20 kids have died of COVID who didn't have a preexisting condition and now Biden wants the forced injection of 28 million kids with an experimental drug.

Australian actress fighting for life after suffering a stroke caused by AstraZeneca Covid vaccine's extremely rare blood-clotting side effect
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F26b00e3f-3da8-4eb5-b03e-87e505ac2b04
Ok deep breath. Now, what we want is the pandemic over with, right? The concerns about vaccine side effects are legitimate! Also, the side effects from kids getting covid from what I’ve read from people smarter than me are comparable to more severe.

With this being known! We know that with the vaccine you are much less likely to get covid (by last reading about 8x less). NOW, this means just if things were equal that you are 8x less to spread it to someone else, right? They also say you’re less contagious for a smaller period of time, but even if not, 8x less likely to get is 8x like to spread.

So with this combined, I’m ok with vaccinating children just so we can get this freaking thing over and done with. I have seen friends die, my mother has long term covid and is dizzy every single day, I have seen people refuse the jab because let’s go Brandon or something and die, none of this is fun or good for the country.

Reactions: Eerfool
Listen I’m not much for government forcing anyone to do anything, but if you’re not getting vaccinated for any single reason other than legitimate concern for your personal health then there are consequences you’re going to have to choose.

Don’t we want this thing over with?
What are we doing here?
Getting the vax does NOT stop the spread.

Ok deep breath. Now, what we want is the pandemic over with, right? The concerns about vaccine side effects are legitimate! Also, the side effects from kids getting covid from what I’ve read from people smarter than me are comparable to more severe.

With this being known! We know that with the vaccine you are much less likely to get covid (by last reading about 8x less). NOW, this means just if things were equal that you are 8x less to spread it to someone else, right? They also say you’re less contagious for a smaller period of time, but even if not, 8x less likely to get is 8x like to spread.

So with this combined, I’m ok with vaccinating children just so we can get this freaking thing over and done with. I have seen friends die, my mother has long term covid and is dizzy every single day, I have seen people refuse the jab because let’s go Brandon or something and die, none of this is fun or good for the country.

Then take the damn vaccine yourself and all the boosters that will come along with it ad infinitum.

If someone is unvaccinated it doesn't affect you at all or the vaccine isn't worth shit.

Reactions: WVNate
Getting the vax does NOT stop the spread.
Yes but it greatly reduces the spread just from how much it reduces your chances of getting it. My mothers day to day life is completely different now post-covid. Even if I wasn’t for vaccines, if they told me she had even a 1% less chance of catching it with more people vaccinated I would do it, why not? We’re trying to end this thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT