ADVERTISEMENT

To hell with chandler

That’s what the insurrectionists were chanting because he refused to over turn the election. Are you not aware of the events of January 6th???
Yes I am. It’s no more of a seminal event than the rest of the riots all summer. They’re all morons.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
So your response is to make up his reactions to something and judge him based on your make believe strawman?
Didn’t make up anything about his reactions, he said he didn’t care about the 6th so I just wanted to make sure he felt the same way if it was the exact opposite…he says he would so I gotta take his word for it 🤷‍♂️…anyone who tries to undermine the summer protests or the 6th is imo a moron, are you a moron Dave?

As a bow out from the Blue Lot, I’m just going to leave this here from a friend of mine, Joan Garbo.
For all of the other Veterans on here, thank you for your service and may God bless you and yours and… may God Bless America!

b5ea03be-91af-4c5e-a6a8-dd48455876f0.png
November 8, 2021​
Dear Reader,

This Thursday is Veterans' Day. November 11th is the day designated to honor all who served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard. I am sharing the following story from social media because it touched my heart and I hope it will do the same for you. I also hope it will serve as a reminder to be grateful for this great nation and the men and women who have served to protect our freedom.

Richard, (my husband), never really talked a lot about his time in Vietnam, other than he had been shot by a sniper. However, he had a rather grainy, 8 x 10 black and white photo he had taken at a USO show of Ann-Margret with Bob Hope in the background that was one of his treasures.

A few years ago, Ann-Margaret was doing a book signing at a local bookstore. Richard wanted to see if he could get her to sign his treasured photo, so he arrived at the bookstore at 12 o'clock for the 7:30signing.

When I got there after work, the line went all the way around the bookstore, circled the parking lot, and disappeared behind a parking garage. Before her appearance, bookstore employees announced that she would sign only her book and no memorabilia would be permitted.

Richard was disappointed, but wanted to show her the photo and let her know how much those shows meant to lonely GIs so far from home.. Ann-Margaret came out looking as beautiful as ever and, as second in line, it was soon Richard's turn.

He presented the book for her signature and then took out the photo. When he did, there were many shouts from the employees that she would not sign it. Richard said, "I understand. I just wanted her to see it."

She took one look at the photo, tears welled up in her eyes and she said, "This is one of my gentlemen from Vietnam and I most certainly will sign his photo. I know what these men did for their country and I always have time for my gentlemen." With that, she pulled Richard across the table and planted a big kiss on him. She then made quite a to-do about the bravery of the young men she met over the years, how much she admired them, and how much she appreciated them. There weren't too many dry eyes among those close enough to hear. She then posed for pictures and acted as if he were the only one there.

That night was a turning point for him. He walked a little straighter and, for the first time in years, was proud to have been a Vet. I'll never forget Ann-Margaret for her graciousness and how much that small act of kindness meant to my husband.

Later at dinner, Richard was very quiet. When I asked if he'd like to talk about it, my big, strong husband broke down in tears. ''That's the first time anyone ever thanked me for my time in the Army,'' he said.

I now make it a point to say 'Thank you' to every person I come across who served in our Armed Forces. Freedom does not come cheap and I am grateful for all those who have served their country.

If you'd like to pass on this story, feel free to do so. Perhaps it will help others to become aware of how important it is to acknowledge the contribution our service people make.

And this Thanksgiving, and always, I am grateful for you, the reader, for wanting to know what I have to say and for many of you who have used it to further your expressions of love and commitments to bring peace and joy to life.

S.gif

e8a1bbe7-50b6-439a-9c79-2f49f9a1f605.png
Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.
Unknown

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Arthur Ashe

The left's Brown Shirts (Antifa) attacking anti-vaccine mandate protestors.

• Wow
Reactions: moe
WVU is violating the flag code with that emblem.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

(j)No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

Talk about dishonoring our veterans, there were 10,000 or more empty seats.

The real battle is actually between Autocracy and Democracy. China and Russia are spending a lot of money to destabilize the United States. Create a power vacuum, then step into it. Their wet dream is to cultivate a situation where it becomes extreme left borderline secular communists vs extreme right borderline Evangelical Fascists. Which, honestly, they almost have at this point. They are running an online social media meme machine that is turning the US against itself.

One of Putin's favorite contemporary political philosophers literally wrote a book about how to accomplish this back in the late 90s. It was called Foundations of Geopolitics.

Just read a synopsis of what they thought their goals should be going forward. It's very shocking to see how much they've accomplished.
---------------------
In Foundations of Geopolitics, Dugin calls for the United States and Atlanticism to lose their influence in Eurasia and for Russia to rebuild its influence through annexations and alliances.[2]

The book declares that "the battle for the world rule of Russians" has not ended and Russia remains "the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution". The Eurasian Empire will be constructed "on the fundamental principle of the common enemy: the rejection of Atlanticism, strategic control of the USA, and the refusal to allow liberal values to dominate us."[9]

Military operations play relatively little role. The textbook advocates a sophisticated program of subversion, destabilization, and disinformation spearheaded by the Russian special services. The operations should be assisted by a tough, hard-headed utilization of Russia's gas, oil, and natural resources to bully and pressure other countries.[9]

The book states that "the maximum task [of the future] is the 'Finlandization' of all of Europe".[9]

And then they mentioned specific goals in Europe. Two of which they actually have either accomplished or are working strongly to accomplish:

United Kingdom, merely described as an "extraterritorial floating base of the U.S.", should be cut off from Europe.[9]

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[9]
In the Middle East and Central Asia:

The book emphasizes that Russia must spread anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

In the United States:

• Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".[9]

----------------------------

Any of that sound familiar? With the advent of social media, a beachhead into the social fabric of the US was created by hostile foreign psyops and we have what we have. And this isn't speculation, the Republican-controlled senate released an in depth report about this a few years ago describing how Americans are falling victim to disinformation in droves via consumption of dodgy internet information sources.

So as you can see, most of you are being patsies in a psyops campaign. And you are unwittingly destroying the country from the inside out. You think the evil liberals/conservatives are your enemy. They aren't. They just disagree with you. The real enemy is sitting at a computer in Beijing or St Petersburg trying to inflame the masses with propaganda. And succeeding wildly. Both political parties are broken, as is the de facto two-party system that allowed such a dichotomy to be created in the first place.

This is also why I am joining the Forward Party with Andrew Yang as soon as Pennsylvania recognizes them as a party. Dude remains the only politician in the US that gets it. I want to hard check out of the current US political paradigm really badly. It's fruitless and serves little purpose for actually moving forward. It's just tribalistic nonsense.
That was actually Kruschev's plan in the 50's and 60's during the Civil Rights and Anti Vietnam war protestors. The D party has way more in common with the Russians than they do with Americanism.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
That was actually Kruschev's plan in the 50's and 60's during the Civil Rights and Anti Vietnam war protestors. The D party has way more in common with the Russians than they do with Americanism.
Exactly. The autocrats don't care who they support. They just want to sow discord. During the Cold War it was leftists that they were able to easily manipulate into being their convenient fools. Now that Russia has gone from that into more of nationalist, crony capitalist state, they've found that the American far right is just as easy to manipulate.

There are no clean hands here. Everyone is being manipulated to hate each other. We need to step back for a second to realize this. Most Americans aren't being radicalized, but millions are already there. This first step is to realize that were are all vulnerable to misinformation.

Exactly. The autocrats don't care who they support. They just want to sow discord. During the Cold War it was leftists that they were able to easily manipulate into being their convenient fools. Now that Russia has gone from that into more of nationalist, crony capitalist state, they've found that the American far right is just as easy to manipulate.

There are no clean hands here. Everyone is being manipulated to hate each other. We need to step back for a second to realize this. Most Americans aren't being radicalized, but millions are already there. This first step is to realize that were are all vulnerable to misinformation.

The Russians and Chinese are amateurs compared to Democrats as far as sowing discord or in their ability to destroy America.

They are ones who use the government to go after their political opponents.

They even back AntiFa and make excuses for their violence even though they wear the Hammer & Sickle.

EFcOkBsVUAAuiQQ.jpg

31xp-antifa-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Last edited:
The Russians and Chinese are amateurs compared to Democrats as far as sowing discord or in their ability to destroy America.

They are ones who use the government to go after their political opponents.

They even back AntiFa and make excuses for their violence even though they wear the Hammer & Sickle.

Antifa-BLM-Communists.jpg
Exactly. Those people suck. And some of the right wing extremists on 1/6 were out there in Nazi regalia and t shirts glorifying Auschwitz.

That's the problem. Regular people need to tell the extremes to stfu. They aren't being helpful. Everyone is being manipulated to the extremes. Including many on this site. Stop reading dodgy extremist websites.

Reactions: Mean Routine
Exactly. Those people suck. And some of the right wing extremists on 1/6 were out there in Nazi regalia and t shirts glorifying Auschwitz.

That's the problem. Regular people need to tell the extremes to stfu. They aren't being helpful. Everyone is being manipulated to the extremes. Including many on this site. Stop reading dodgy extremist websites.

CNN and MSNBC have made Antifa heroes. They are self-admitted communists. The only political group to kill more people than the NAZIs.

Walmart was selling Antifa shirts for God's sake.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/12/01/walmart-selling-antifa-fan-gear/

You are equating that to a few protestors who wear Nazi stuff who were probably plants by the left to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Kruger
CNN and MSNBC have made Antifa heroes. They are self-admitted communists. The only political group to kill more people than the NAZIs.

Walmart was selling Antifa shirts for God's sake.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/12/01/walmart-selling-antifa-fan-gear/

You are equating that to a few protestors who wear Nazi stuff who were probably plants by the left to begin with.
That's just a screenshot of Google shopping and someone typed in "Walmart antifa" into the search engine. It's not even their website.

But let's assume that they were on Walmart's website. Walmart offers a public sales platform like eBay where individuals can sell stuff on their platform. So any random person could have begun selling those shirts. And, if that's what happened, it appears Walmart noticed and removed such listings as no antifa apparel is on their site.

That's the problem, you see. There are clear errors in reporting. You got that from Breitbart. Which is exactly the type of disinformation I'm talking about. It's just a straight up lie and you fell for it.

That's just a screenshot of Google shopping and someone typed in "Walmart antifa" into the search engine. It's not even their website.

But let's assume that they were on Walmart's website. Walmart offers a public sales platform like eBay where individuals can sell stuff on their platform. So any random person could have begun selling those shirts. And, of that's what happened, it appears Walmart noticed and removed suck listings as no antifa apparel is on their site.

That's the problem, you see. There are clear errors in reporting. You got that from Breitbart. Which is exactly the type of disinformation I'm talking about. It's just a straight up lie and you fell for it.

And Walmart removed them when confronted.

And MSNBC and CNN defends them.

MSNBC's Mitchell Defends Antifa: 'Cherry Picking' Trump Just Going After His 'Political Enemies'

Fmr. intel official defends Antifa when discussing Jan. 6, white supremacist groups

That is what antifa stands for. And I really don't care about defending MSNBC. They are a biased network. They are roughly as biased to the left as Fox News is to the right. And Breitbart is further to the right than Fox News. So if you think MSNBC is questionable, but something even more biased is perfectly fine, then what should that tell you about your information sources?

Reuters, AP. Those should be your main news sources. They are the only really unbiased news agencies out there.

Reactions: Mean Routine
That is what antifa stands for. And I really don't care about defending MSNBC. They are a biased network. They are roughly as biased to the left as Fox News is to the right. And Breitbart is further to the right than Fox News. So if you think MSNBC is questionable, but something even more biased is perfectly fine, then what should that tell you about your information sources?

Reuters, AP. Those should be your main news sources. They are the only really unbiased news agencies out there.

AP is not unbiased.

Here is something for you. All of those you consider unbiased pushed the narrative that Trump conspired with Russia.

And it was all bullshit just like Breitbart pointed out.

It was a bunch of evil ****ing people framing someone for treason when they made it up.

PURE ****ING EVIL.

AP is not unbiased.

Here is something for you. All of those you consider unbiased pushed the narrative that Trump conspired with Russia.

And it was all bullshit just like Breitbart pointed out.

It was a bunch of evil ****ing people framing someone for treason when they made it up.

PURE ****ING EVIL.
Either you are a really elaborate troll or you are too far down the rabbit hole to reason with. I honestly can't tell which anymore.

Reactions: Mr. Kruger
Either you are a really elaborate troll or you are too far down the rabbit hole to reason with. I honestly can't tell which anymore.

I bet you wouldn't feel the same if someone tried to frame you, would you?

And Obama knew it was all bullshit before the election because John Brennan told him that it was a Clinton dirty trick but they went ahead and tried to frame him.

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni-brennan-notes-cia-memo-clinton

I bet you wouldn't feel the same if someone tried to frame you, would you?

And Obama knew it was all bullshit before the election because John Brennan told him that it was a Clinton dirty trick but they went ahead and tried to frame him.

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni-brennan-notes-cia-memo-clinton
Bruh, the Senate Republicans released a report about Russian disinformation. It happened.

In addition, Manafort got caught sending info to Russian agents.

I get that there was somewhere between no evidence and not enough evidence to implicate Trump himself. And we'll never know because grand jury testimony is secret. But his campaign most certainly did have contact with Russian agents. That happened, my man.

And I'm sure the Clintons wanted to use this angle. They are typical, dirty politicians. But whataboutism doesn't make everything fine. Everyone in Washington DC is dirty. You can't defend Trump's campaign by pointing out the flaws with Democrats with me. I don't defend the Democrats. I'm not a Democrat. Bring up their crimes, too. For me, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump can share a jail cell together.

So to say that it's all made up is just incorrect. You are going around disseminating literal Russian propaganda. But you are too far down the rabbit hole to realize it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brooklyneer
Bruh, the Senate Republicans released a report about Russian disinformation. It happened.

In addition, Manafort got caught sending info to Russian agents.

I get that there was somewhere between no evidence and not enough evidence to implicate Trump himself. And we'll never know because grand jury testimony is secret. But his campaign most certainly did have contact with Russian agents. That happened, my man.

So to say that it's all made up is just incorrect. You are going around disseminating literal Russian propaganda. But you are too far down the rabbit hole to realize it.

It was a bunch of Never Trumper RINOS.

Manafort sent him a poll. A ****ing public political poll.

Did you see the Igor Dachenko indictment. it was all made up.

He said he got stuff from Sergei Millian but he never talked to Millian. Millian had proof they never talked and that's what Dachenko is being charged for perjury for.

The other stuff came from someone that worked directly with Hillary.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/11...-democratic-party-manipulated-the-fbi-n427298

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/arres...was-political-dirty-trick-by-hillary-clinton/

Last edited:
It was a bunch of Never Trumper RINOS.

Manafort sent him a poll. A ****ing public political poll.

Did you see the Igor Dachenko indictment. it was all made up.

He said he got stuff from Sergei Millan but they never talked and Millan had proof and that's what Dachenko is being charged for perjury for.

The other stuff came from someone that worked directly with Hillary.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/11...-democratic-party-manipulated-the-fbi-n427298
It was internal polling and strategy. Not public. And sent via encrypted communications. Because Manafort knew exactly what he was doing was illegal.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But your boys are just as dirty, if not more, than the Clintons.

It was internal polling and strategy. Not public. And sent via encrypted communications. Because Manafort knew exactly what he was doing was illegal.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But your boys are just as dirty, if not more, than the Clintons.

There was nothing illegal about that. That's not what they charged him for.

And how is Trump dirty? Please tell me.

Clinton and Biden are some of the most corrupt politicians in history.

And how is Trump dirty? Please tell me.

Clinton and Biden are some of the most corrupt politicians in history.
Again with the whataboutism. Whataboutism means nothing to me. I think they are all corrupt.

And to be clear, I wrote Trump's campaign was dirty. There wasn't enough evidence to implicate Trump in this matter. I suspect that he was smart enough to insulate himself from criminal charges.

That said, Trump's biggest crime is trying to get the election overturned. He tried to get a Republican official in Georgia to "find" votes to swing the election. I mean, come on. If Clinton or Biden did that, you'd flip out over it and you know it.

Again...they are all corrupt. Including, again, your boys. How any objective observer of DC politics can come to any other conclusion baffles me.

Of course, you aren't being objective. You want to live in a fantasy world where the conservatives are always the good guys and the liberals are just incarnate "evil" as you put it.

Again with the whataboutism. Whataboutism means nothing to me. I think they are all corrupt.

And to be clear, I wrote Trump's campaign was dirty. There wasn't enough evidence to implicate Trump in this matter. I suspect that he was smart enough to insulate himself from criminal charges.

That said, Trump's biggest crime is trying to get the election overturned. He tried to get a Republican official in Georgia to "find" votes to swing the election. I mean, come on. If Clinton or Biden did that, you'd flip out over it and you know it.

Again...they are all corrupt. Including, again, your boys. How any objective observer of DC politics can come to any other conclusion baffles me.

Democrats have cheated in elections since Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall. It is a Democrat tradition.

They closed the polls on all of those places (GA, PA, WIS, MICH, AZ) until they knew how many votes they needed to manufacture.

You're just Rube and Troll yourself.

Marc Elias, Democrat Lawyer Who Pushed Vote-by-Mail in 2020, Also Behind ‘Russia Dossier’ in 2016

AP_19022609804217-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HPeer
Trump is right and the majority of America believes it, too.

The Democrats used mail-in ballots to commit fraud.
:joy: :joy: :joy:Is there a right-wing conspiracy or BS Q theory that you 🤡 haven't fallen for? I don't think so. Be sure and thank WVUPharm2007 for taking the time and trying to give you some basic education and a reality check even if it won't do any good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT