ADVERTISEMENT

The second amendment

What we need is to hold bad cops accountable. What we don't need is more defund the local Police rhetoric.

Nothing says segregation like a black spring break .....
Democrats approve...
Can you imagine a white spring break ...not advocating for it just saying...

I don't care if they want to get together and party. Just don't shoot each other and the police. That goes for white people too.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
You mean like a park or a mall. Not safe there either. Haven't you been paying attention. Maybe admit we have a society problem and hold them and parents accountable. Then find something constructive for them to do. All while declaring war on the gangs that influence them. They are recruiting children solders.

Two teenage males, ages 16 and 17, were shot while standing in a crowd during the mayhem on Saturday night, as hundreds of young people smashed cars, blocked traffic, and fought in the streets. Both victims were transported to a hospital and listed in fair condition, according to Fox 32 Chicago.

Chicago mayor-elect condemns 'Teen Takeover' chaos, but says it's 'not constructive to demonize youth'​

Now she wants to do something.

Lightfoot condemned the "reckless, disrespectful and unlawful behavior" on display over the weekend, while putting the onus on parents to step up.

"As I have said before, we as a city cannot and will not allow any of our public spaces to become a platform for criminal conduct," Lightfoot said in a statement. "Most importantly, parents and guardians must know where their children are and be responsible for their actions. Instilling the important values of respect for people and property must begin at home."

A shocking video captured a mob of California youth breaking into a gas station convenience store and then stealing what police say was thousands of dollars of products.

Around 100 people were involved, and the area was left covered in trash and tire marks afterward, KTLA reports.

Huge mob ransacks California gas station; police 'outnumbered': video​

Let us know when you arrest any Americans that were working with them. Especially politicians or prominent business leaders.

Two NY residents arrested for running secret Chinese police station: 'Significant national security matter'Justice Department calls alleged activity in New York City a 'significant national security matter'

This task force operates as an Internet troll farm, creating thousands of fake online personas, which they use in a coordinated plot to harass dispatch, reach and threaten dissidents and activists throughout the world," Peace added. "People who the PRC perceives as threats to the legitimacy of the Chinese Communist Party."

I bet that's not all they are doing onine. Any chance they might be organizing on the ground too?

Last edited:
Nothing will happen to them...
Let me not pay my taxes on time ...Holy hell ...

The IRS is probably spying on you? Get an extension on the taxes. We must demand something happens to them or we won't have a country.

The IRS is probably spying on you? Get an extension on the taxes. We must demand something happens to them or we won't have a country.
Oh I pay my taxes ...
I feel for the good people of that community, but they voted for the corruption and they allow the evil to rise .

Oh I pay my taxes ...
I feel for the good people of that community, but they voted for the corruption and they allow the evil to rise .

That's going on all over our country. Read the entire article again. It's 50 cent army stuff. They are not just targeting that community. They are targeting all of us.

That's going on all over our country. Read the entire article again. It's 50 cent army stuff. They are not just targeting that community. They are targeting all of us.
I agree it's 50 cent army and yes they are targeting all but they are getting to the areas that have voted in people who are defending the police and support left wing ideology quickly. Those of us who live in places that support 2nd amendment and fully support law enforcement are not getting it as bad

I agree it's 50 cent army and yes they are targeting all but they are getting to the areas that have voted in people who are defending the police and support left wing ideology quickly. Those of us who live in places that support 2nd amendment and fully support law enforcement are not getting it as bad

Yet. But if you or your children are on the internet you are getting it. Tv and media. Movies. Culture.

Yet. But if you or your children are on the internet you are getting it. Tv and media. Movies. Culture.
It's been on the boob tube for last 20 years. Myself I don't by into it . Reasons why I support 2nd and Leo. I hope I've taught my kids what to watch for, they seem to be doing OK and they disagree with what's going on and sending my grandkids to private schools.
I've taught them what to look for when voting and how to research a candidate.

How you are being brainwashed. Tip of the iceberg.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) allegedly directed operatives to exploit the death of George Floyd and spread anti-democracy messages on U.S. social media platforms, according to an FBI affidavit unsealed on Monday.

Additionally, the 912 Group was allegedly tasked with echoing and spreading left-wing talking points regarding law enforcement and race.

The CCP Tasked Operatives With Promoting Anti-American, Left-Wing Talking Points On Social Media, FBI Affidavit Says​

America Should Ban Civilian Guns to Protect Human Rights, Chinese Communist Dictatorship Says Through State-Run Media​

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) allegedly directed operatives to exploit the death of George Floyd and spread anti-democracy messages on U.S. social media platforms, according to an FBI affidavit unsealed on Monday.

Additionally, the 912 Group was allegedly tasked with echoing and spreading left-wing talking points regarding law enforcement and race.

The CCP Tasked Operatives With Promoting Anti-American, Left-Wing Talking Points On Social Media, FBI Affidavit Says​

Two teens charged in Dadeville, Alabama, mass shooting at Sweet 16 birthday party​

16-year-old, 17-year-old suspects arrested in Dadeville mass shooting at teenager's birthday party​

Reporter says he filmed hundreds of military-age Chinese men heading toward US in migrant groups​

US sees surge of Chinese nationals crossing southern border compared to 2022​

Reporter says he filmed hundreds of military-age Chinese men heading toward US in migrant groups​

US sees surge of Chinese nationals crossing southern border compared to 2022​

As they want to take guns ...

Reactions: Gunny46
These people might be morons but they hate you. First of all. Real gangsters/cartel members are not going to participate. They have the good stuff. It cost more than what they are offering. Low level idiots will. Then go break in someone's home and take another.

Law Biding citizens also will not participate. One they are not taking a loss on their invest. Most importantly they will need it.

So basically you just asked a bunch of crackheads to go break in cars and homes looking for guns.

It's a Democrat funded scavenger hunt everyone

New York AG Letitia James to host 'first-ever statewide community gun buyback' in late April​

New York Attorney General Letitia James announces statewide gun buyback across 9 locations for April 29​

Gun grabbers taking extreme measures to get your guns. Who planted that in his head? Get help or swallow a bullet on your own. No need to hurt others.

EXCLUSIVE: Motive for massacre: Louisville bank shooter Connor Sturgeon wrote chilling 13-page manifesto laying out his THREE reasons for killing spree: To prove how easy it is to buy a gun, highlight America's mental health crisis...and kill himself​

Gun grabbers taking extreme measures to get your guns. Who planted that in his head? Get help or swallow a bullet on your own. No need to hurt others.

EXCLUSIVE: Motive for massacre: Louisville bank shooter Connor Sturgeon wrote chilling 13-page manifesto laying out his THREE reasons for killing spree: To prove how easy it is to buy a gun, highlight America's mental health crisis...and kill himself​

In order to fix America's mental health we must take a constitutional right...said all Democrats....

In order to fix America's mental health we must take a constitutional right...said all Democrats....

He killed people and committed suicide by cop with a gun for the gun control agenda. He supported BLM and hated Trump. I want all his social media released too. Who was in his head?

Possible. Probably on Discord where apparently all the kids hang out with the Media, Activist, CIA, Foreign Intelligence Operatives like the Wumao, FBI, and all their informants.

They all confused on who is who.

These people might be morons but they hate you. First of all. Real gangsters/cartel members are not going to participate. They have the good stuff. It cost more than what they are offering. Low level idiots will. Then go break in someone's home and take another.

Law Biding citizens also will not participate. One they are not taking a loss on their invest. Most importantly they will need it.

So basically you just asked a bunch of crackheads to go break in cars and homes looking for guns.

It's a Democrat funded scavenger hunt everyone

New York AG Letitia James to host 'first-ever statewide community gun buyback' in late April​

New York Attorney General Letitia James announces statewide gun buyback across 9 locations for April 29​

Open season.

Alvin Bragg promises not to prosecute theft to establish 'racial equity' balance: 'Crime of poverty'​

During the meeting, Bragg promised he would create a fracture between the New York City Police Department and the Manhattan DA office​

First, let's take the fallacy of your first argument. It's the fallacy of generalization where one takes the remarks of ONE person and generalizes it to the whole. Unless the NPD is still carrying .38 revolvers, which I doubt highly, I think what you "heard" was an officer talking about being under gunned when arriving on a scene with only a sidearm. I have been to far more crime scenes than you, talked to far more prosecutors and police officers than you, and know far more about this than you. Enough to know that what you say, or repeat rather, is overgeneralized.

Second, you again fail to understand logic. When explained cogently and with analogy, it simply goes over your head so to speak. Your arguments fail because when shown evidence, strongly as most people and I have here, you can't understand it or simply try to ignore it while simultaneously attributing it to something that doesn't make sense or constantly changes, i.e. your emotions.

If you need, I can simplify this down if you can't understand?
Right, the responding officers are outgunned by the bystanders at crime scenes, just like I said. I don't know why you had to play this silly game to reach the same conclusion.

It's a society problem.
We stopped putting the mental I'll people up and started normalizing it .
Like you all my guns and I have many was just setting there .
No question American sociaety has gone into the shitter. But don't we need laws to adapt to the times?

Imagine if we never passed any taffic laws after Ford's creation.

No question American sociaety has gone into the shitter. But don't we need laws to adapt to the times?

Imagine if we never passed any taffic laws after Ford's creation.
So we should change our Constitution to accommodate the crazy? Driving laws are not protected by the constitution, Driving is a privilege not a right .
Think maybe we should see what we changed in society that started all this ? It took a couple generations to get us here , will take a couple to get us back

Nothing says segregation like a black spring break .....
Democrats approve...
Can you imagine a white spring break ...not advocating for it just saying...
FUBU, The Black Congressional Caucus, NAACP. United Negroe College Fund, BET, and my favorite, the black table in the Mountainliar. There are cuntless examples of blatant discrimination by minority groups that go unchecked daily. I call it voluntary segregation.

As I always say, discrimination is perfectly acceptble so long as you're the person doing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT