ADVERTISEMENT

The second amendment

Well apparently you don't lol.

Others shouldn't either. They should post without worrying about getting mocked about it. That's how the far left tries to silence you on message boards. Want me to break that down more?

You are full of shit. There are social media post of people involved in this flashing guns and talking about what their ideology was prior to the event. I also understand who and why that seed is planted. Take your silliness and go sell it somewhere else. The media has access to this information. The police definitely have access to it. Tell the people the truth. It's that simple. Propaganda to take law biding citizens guns will not fix anything.
With all the blather you showed in my reply to your post, you did not address anything that I said in my statement. I do not rely or react to any social media in that I don't read it or participate in it and as such do not rely on it. In closing I have my beliefs and that is what I go by. And , oh by the way, God loves you "Gunny". In closing if we all eat regular, it's pretty well assured that we all at one time or another are "full of shit". Have a good day!

With all the blather you showed in my reply to your post, you did not address anything that I said in my statement. I do not rely or react to any social media in that I don't read it or participate in it and as such do not rely on it. In closing I have my beliefs and that is what I go by. And , oh by the way, God loves you "Gunny". In closing if we all eat regular, it's pretty well assured that we all at one time or another are "full of shit". Have a good day.
You probably should just be quiet and let everyone else learn.

The agents have been inside talking to his family. They have also asked for a translator.

Dallas Police Department computers are still down after the city’s system was attacked by ransomware on Wednesday, so it’s hard for them get information on prior calls to the home, they say.

Is it related to Tango Blast, Cartels, and who is attacking the city's system?

#BREAKING: City of Dallas disrupted by large cyberattack impacting multiple Services#Dallas | #Texas The City of Dallas, in Texas, experienced a large cyberattack that affected many important computer systems. As a result, it became difficult for the city to function properly. For instance, the computer-assisted dispatch system used by 911 dispatchers was not working, so they had to write down reports and give them to officers manually instead of submitting them electronically. To avoid the attack from spreading, the city had to turn off some of its IT systems.

The agents have been inside talking to his family. They have also asked for a translator.

Dallas Police Department computers are still down after the city’s system was attacked by ransomware on Wednesday, so it’s hard for them get information on prior calls to the home, they say.

Is it related to Tango Blast, Cartels, and who is attacking the city's system?
We are at war with the Cartels who is funded by China and 80% of Americans are to foolish to know or understand. They are preoccupied with lattes and tictok videos to even care . Our government is welcoming in other countries fighters.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
We are at war with the Cartels who is funded by China and 80% of Americans are to foolish to know or understand. They are preoccupied with lattes and tictok videos to even care . Our government is welcoming in other countries fighters.

There's a lot of moving pieces. Anarchist and useful idiots are involved too. You don't need to put on a tin foil hat to understand you are not being told the entire story. The Government is trying to prevent panic. I argue by not telling the truth it causes more mistrust and conspiracies.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
There's a lot of moving pieces. Anarchist and useful idiots are involved too. You don't need to put on a tin foil hat to understand you are not being told the entire story. The Government is trying to prevent panic. I argue by not telling the truth it causes more mistrust and conspiracies.

This isn't even a case the FBI should be working on unless there's more to it than they are telling. Texas Law Enforcement is more than capable than handling it otherwise. So let's see how much Texas is willing to say.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ABC News says "right wing extremism patches".

Texas mall shooting updates: Domestic terrorism probed as possible motive​

As authorities work to determine a motive for the outlet mall shooting in Allen, Texas, one avenue investigators are exploring is whether this was an act of domestic terrorism, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News.

The shooter wore patches or stickers on his clothing that raised suspicion he may have gravitated toward right-wing extremism, the sources said, though they added no motive has yet been established.

Federal agents were seen at a home in the Dallas area believed to be associated with the shooter, ABC Dallas affiliate station WFAA reported.

Federal investigators are already going through the suspect’s electronic devices and social media as they work to understand what led to the killing rampage, the sources said.

In addition to a rifle used in the shooting, sources said investigators recovered additional firearms in a vehicle associated with the shooter.

The Texas Rangers are the lead agency on the case with assistance from the FBI, ATF and Allen police.

Last edited:
ABC News says "right wing extremism patches".

Texas mall shooting updates: Domestic terrorism probed as possible motive​

As authorities work to determine a motive for the outlet mall shooting in Allen, Texas, one avenue investigators are exploring is whether this was an act of domestic terrorism, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News.

The shooter wore patches or stickers on his clothing that raised suspicion he may have gravitated toward right-wing extremism, the sources said, though they added no motive has yet been established.

Federal agents were seen at a home in the Dallas area believed to be associated with the shooter, ABC Dallas affiliate station WFAA reported.

Federal investigators are already going through the suspect’s electronic devices and social media as they work to understand what led to the killing rampage, the sources said.

In addition to a rifle used in the shooting, sources said investigators recovered additional firearms in a vehicle associated with the shooter.

The Texas Rangers are the lead agency on the case with assistance from the FBI, ATF and Allen police.

Suspect identified in deadly mass shooting at Texas mall​

Without Evidence The Media Claimed It Was "White-Supremacy"...​

Wonder if the WSJ will have to pay 670 million dollars to settle?

WAPO too. Anyone can order patches. I would wait to hear what the Texas Rangers report. Electronic content and associates will tell a more accurate picture. A lot of his victims were white. He's not. Worst White Supremcy hit job every.

After everyone called for the release of the Nashville manifesto you won't be able to trust any of his recent searches online. They will need to dig farther back. I don't Neo Nazis, Communists, Cartels, or Gangs. But that makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
WAPO too. Anyone can order patches. I would wait to hear what the Texas Rangers report. Electronic content and associates will tell a more accurate picture. A lot of his victims were white. He's not. Worst White Supremcy hit job every.

After everyone called for the release of the Nashville manifesto you won't be able to trust any of his recent searches online. They will need to dig farther back. I don't Neo Nazis, Communists, Cartels, or Gangs. But that makes no sense at all.

As a rule I usually wait a couple days after stuff like this to make any conclusion. A lot of information usually doesn't make sense.

Reactions: atlkvb
As a rule I usually wait a couple days after stuff like this to make any conclusion. A lot of information usually doesn't make sense.

The media is spinning it that he is a Neo Nazi. That's ridiculous and I don't care what his recent search history shows. When did he lose his certification to be an armed security guard and why? Is he a DACA dreamer? Did the cartel tell him they were going to cut his family up with a chainsaw? The media has lost it's collective mind for trying to sell that. I'm sure people saw pictures of the victims.

I will say this. If he's a Neo Nazi there's a silver lining. They are having a hard time recruiting white boys.

The media is spinning it that he is a Neo Nazi. That's ridiculous and I don't care what his recent search history shows. When did he lose his certification to be an armed security guard and why? Is he a DACA dreamer? Did the cartel tell him they were going to cut his family up with a chainsaw? The media has lost it's collective mind for trying to sell that. I'm sure people saw pictures of the victims.

I will say this. If he's a Neo Nazi there's a silver lining. They are having a hard time recruiting white boys.
It is ridiculous to suggest he is a neo nazi.

Plenty of bigots in the Hispanic community for reasons no where near naziism.

The media is simply irresponsible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT