ADVERTISEMENT

The second amendment

So we should change our Constitution to accommodate the crazy? Driving laws are not protected by the constitution, Driving is a privilege not a right .
Think maybe we should see what we changed in society that started all this ? It took a couple generations to get us here , will take a couple to get us back
Aren't you saying we need laws to regulate the crazy's rights to own firearms?

Traffic laws was just an example of laws changing to adapt to the times. I am sorry you missed that point. We have laws dealing with the internet which can be protected by the First Amendment. Why? Because we have to adapt to the times.

In order to fix America's mental health we must take a constitutional right...said all Democrats....
Fine. How about require all firearm owners to undergo annual mental health evaluations and evaluations for any first time firearms purchasers? I don't think anyone here would support that yet it would seem to help the mental illness excuse the gun lobby spews.

Aren't you saying we need laws to regulate the crazy's rights to own firearms?

Traffic laws was just an example of laws changing to adapt to the times. I am sorry you missed that point. We have laws dealing with the internet which can be protected by the First Amendment. Why? Because we have to adapt to the times.
We need laws to control the crazies , yes . Need to look at how to get them off the streets first . I know they have rights to . There rights does not supercede mine .
Gun laws don't work ...see Chicago.
I get what you was saying about driving laws ...but it was a bad comparison.
First Amendment is still protected, somewhat, as we find out government been telling social media what they can let people say .
I keep hearing about assault weapons....what is a assault weapon? Taking the spoon from Whoopi won't make her skinny she will use a fork . What has changed that makes it OK to take guns ?

Fine. How about require all firearm owners to undergo annual mental health evaluations and evaluations for any first time firearms purchasers? I don't think anyone here would support that yet it would seem to help the mental illness excuse the gun lobby spews.
Problem I see with that is the criteria and who is running it !

We need laws to control the crazies , yes . Need to look at how to get them off the streets first . I know they have rights to . There rights does not supercede mine .
Gun laws don't work ...see Chicago.
I get what you was saying about driving laws ...but it was a bad comparison.
First Amendment is still protected, somewhat, as we find out government been telling social media what they can let people say .
I keep hearing about assault weapons....what is a assault weapon? Taking the spoon from Whoopi won't make her skinny she will use a fork . What has changed that makes it OK to take guns ?
Driving laws wasn't a comparison at all so you don't get what I'm saying. It was nothing more than an example of needing new laws to adapt to the times. That has nothing to to with firearms or the Constituion.

I have no idea what an assault weapon is. But how about this: I keep hearing mental illness...what is a mental illness? Should anyone having a mental diagnosis be prohibited from owning a firearm? How many ADHD folks would be removed? Anxiety, dyslexia, sleeping issues. Where does it end?

And some people's rights superceding others is not an argument the gun enthusaists should get anywhere near. Your rights don't trump the thousands of kids murdered by gun volence either. That is as poor an argument as having guns to fight the government.

Driving laws wasn't a comparison at all so you don't get what I'm saying. It was nothing more than an example of needing new laws to adapt to the times. That has nothing to to with firearms or the Constituion.

I have no idea what an assault weapon is. But how about this: I keep hearing mental illness...what is a mental illness? Should anyone having a mental diagnosis be prohibited from owning a firearm? How many ADHD folks would be removed? Anxiety, dyslexia, sleeping issues. Where does it end?

And some people's rights superceding others is not an argument the gun enthusaists should get anywhere near. Your rights don't trump the thousands of kids murdered by gun volence either. That is as poor an argument as having guns to fight the government.
On the mental illness aspect that's why I said it would depend . A lot goes on with that .
My guns have never hurt a person , me having my 2nd amendment rights in no way shape or form hinder you and your rights .
When we started not putting people in " state hospitals " because of mental illness that's been a problem because those people hinder my and many others rights because they can handle a civil society.
I do get times change and laws need to adapt. The constitution is not a living document that changes, without a amendment.
A normal human does not go shooting people for no reason .
People want to strip my rights for the abnormal.

We've seen this play out before. Unfortunately, some people are just too ignorant of history and human nature in general to understand it.

You can't legislate morality!

It's not a gun problem just like it wasn't an alcohol problem in the 20's, a drug problem, a poverty problem, or any other "problem" other than a heart problem.

The problem is that the majority of people aren't moral. Most people THINK they are. Most will even SAY they are. But, look at those on here who claim to be - do you see the evidence? They attack people with a different opinion ferociously, call them every name in the book, come just short of threatening their lives.

The overwhelming majority have more hatred in their hearts than love. The sad thing is, its only going to get worse. This is the dumbest generation of people the world has yet known. Knowledge is feared. People with knowledge are ridiculed and scorned. Common sense isn't common any more. Instead, fear wins the day - everyday. And from fear comes ignorance. From ignorance comes hatred. Evil abounds, calls itself good, and the foolish fall for it every time.

Yes, evil exists everywhere. Sometimes the only protection you may have is a gun.

The majority of "mental illness" is an evil heart bent on destruction. That's why no amount of therapy or drugs will cure them.

Definitely some of both. Evil definitely preys on the mentally ill and weak if nobody is watching out for them.

Was everyone at the Jan 6 protest like this? Is every gun owner like this? Of course not. But that won't be the narrative pushed. Choose your friends wisely.

Easy solution. Incarcerate all wacko baby killing, trans loving, handout demanding God denying progressive weenies. That would result in several benefits...keep the guns out of the hand of those nuts who reject reality and their gender, save the lives of a million new borns each year, beautify the cities, lead to a dramatic reduction in violent crime, and make the country a much better place. Now this is a good idea! Just sayin'.

Have to agree, @Rootmaster. If you can't come to terms with who you are, then you need help, not a gun.

If you are male and truly feel you are a female, or vice-versa, you are clinically insane. Period.
Now that's reality.
Does a man who dates a man who identifies as a women say he is gay ? And if a women who identifies as a man dates a women is she a lesbian? .... I'm so freaking confused...lmao ...no straight man in his right mind gonna date a guy dressed as a women ..... it's still a pecker and ketchup won't take the skin flavor away .....
I truly feel sorry for them . Not hate . I hate what's going on with them

Reactions: 30CAT
I wouldn't have a problem but the evaluation would have to be pretty objective.

We have laws that take the guns away from people accused of domestic violence and we see the laws abused by people at all levels.

I wouldn't have a problem but the evaluation would have to be pretty objective.

We have laws that take the guns away from people accused of domestic violence and we see the laws abused by people at all levels.

Correct the fake moderates and tyrants would take advantage of it. There's plenty of laws the, won't execute now. Start with the criminals and foreign agents directing this.

Last edited:

I don’t think we need to do a damn thing. I don’t need to justify anything about me exercising my rights. Post away, but they’re all irrelevant. It’s a shame people misuse their firearms for bad things, but I don’t care that they do. It’s irrelevant. The fact is, the right to own is there, it’s unalienable, I don’t need a reason, I don’t need justification, I don’t need your approval or your buyin. I just need the desire and the cash. Have a blessed day.

Someone else was working with that creep! He jumped into the passenger side rear of that vehicle, and it immediately took off. That means there was a driver waiting, so they must have been working that neighborhood! Yet we have ignorant Leftists on here wondering why you need guns? Would calling the police have helped that guy? No! However his gun sure came in handy didn't it? :rolleyes:

The Second Amendment is the bedrock for the entire Constitution . Never enough firearms. Never enough ammo.
The Left knows that until or unless they can convince us to surrender our weapons, they will always have great difficulty forcing us to live under their control. That's why they're so determined to disarm us...any way they can.

The Left knows that until or unless they can convince us to surrender our weapons, they will always have great difficulty forcing us to live under their control. That's why they're so determined to disarm us...any way they can.

The Second Amendment is the bedrock for the entire Constitution . Never enough firearms. Never enough ammo.

Gun owners need to be responsible and not give them any ammo to use against you. That's difficult because they will never be satisfied. However the debate is real simple. Democrats go clean up the mess your policies created. That takes care of a large majority of it. Then we can discuss funding mental facilities for those that truly need to be there.

We have also have a 1st Amendment. So I'm not in favor of attacking that either. However it's pretty obvious foreign actors are involved in some of the spinning mentally ill people up. Go round them up.

FUBU, The Black Congressional Caucus, NAACP. United Negroe College Fund, BET, and my favorite, the black table in the Mountainliar. There are cuntless examples of blatant discrimination by minority groups that go unchecked daily. I call it voluntary segregation.

As I always say, discrimination is perfectly acceptble so long as you're the person doing it.
The crazy part is, people believe it’s white versus black. The division isn’t caused or even setup by either of these races. It’s arranged and promoted by the elitists who control this country. The last thing they want is unity. They need us divided to continue their control over us.

• Angry
Reactions: atlkvb
The crazy part is, people believe it’s white versus black. The division isn’t caused or even setup by either of these races. It’s arranged and promoted by the elitists who control this country. The last thing they want is unity. They need us divided to continue their control over us.
Black Liberals & politicians use race to justify their long list of complaints and demands. None of them ever complains about how well our Capitalist system funds their endless demands, only that they aren't being provided "enough" freebies to justify their false perceptions of racial discrimination and disenfranchisement. You never see them complaining about any other system or country do you? Fact is there are several which discriminate beyond the scope of anything here in America, yet that draws their silence.

Frauds. All of them.

Gun owners need to be responsible and not give them any ammo to use against you. That's difficult because they will never be satisfied. However the debate is real simple. Democrats go clean up the mess your policies created. That takes care of a large majority of it. Then we can discuss funding mental facilities for those that truly need to be there.

We have also have a 1st Amendment. So I'm not in favor of attacking that either. However it's pretty obvious foreign actors are involved in some of the spinning mentally ill people up. Go round them up.
Not going to take the easy route and accuse "foreign actors" for our issues. The problem is "domestic ". We have seen values disappear...morals evaporate...family, churchs and stabilizing institutions crumble. All this chaos driven by our own self serving politicians...the outsourcing of parenting to schools and the government...the rise of the social media fake reality and the entrenchment of a narcissistic lifestyle. Our problems begin and end with the image we see in our collective mirror. This crap isn't going to end well. History is a teacher.

Reactions: atlkvb
Not going to take the easy route and accuse "foreign actors" for our issues. The problem is "domestic ". We have seen values disappear...morals evaporate...family, churchs and stabilizing institutions crumble. All this chaos driven by our own self serving politicians...the outsourcing of parenting to schools and the government...the rise of the social media fake reality and the entrenchment of a narcissistic lifestyle. Our problems begin and end with the image we see in our collective mirror. This crap isn't going to end well. History is a teacher.
Very well stated.

That's on steroids now being directed by the CCP and their enablers. So everyone pissed at the Government needs to focus on that first. Then we can go back to our regular television broadcast. Because they are winning. They want you to throw out the baby with bathwater.

There's Is no limited Government until people concentrate on that first and it starts locally. They have a big headstart.

That's on steroids now being directed by the CCP and their enablers. So everyone pissed at the Government needs to focus on that first. Then we can go back to our regular television broadcast. Because they are winning. They want you to throw out the baby with bathwater.

There's Is no limited Government until people concentrate on that first and it starts locally. They have a big headstart.

Now if you can only figure out when it started getting worse and who has been directing it.

I'm also not disagreeing with your points. It's just more organized than people want to admit.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Very well stated.

I'll meet you in the middle. The CCP and the Communist work for the Devil. We must defeat it. Start locally. Results will vary. It will all get worked out eventually.

I'll meet you in the middle. The CCP and the Communist work for the Devil. We must defeat it. Start locally. Results will vary. It will all get worked out eventually.
I am eternally optimistic that Evil is certainly defeated one day (that's Almighty God's awesome promise to believers) however I am depressingly pessimistic that will happen before it gets intolerably worse for most of us. Just hang on for the ride until Christ returns I guess? :frown:

I am eternally optimistic that Evil is certainly defeated one day (that's Almighty God's awesome promise to believers) however I am depressingly pessimistic that will happen before it gets intolerably worse for most of us. Just hang on for the ride until Christ returns I guess? :frown:

I have never said it couldn't or wouldn't get worse. We should fight against what we can. Don't ever stop doing that. Everyone's mindset should be I'm not going to make it easy for them.

Right now they are winning. Even if you believe that's part of a greater plan. That's ok. I still don't plan on making it easy for them. That's what they want and they don't believe at all. So they just want power. No resistance makes that an easier path.

I have never said it couldn't or wouldn't get worse. We should fight against what we can. Don't ever stop doing that. Everyone's mindset should be I'm not going to make it easy for them.

Right now they are winning. Even if you believe that's part of a greater plan. That's ok. I still don't plan on making it easy for them. That's what they want and they don't believe at all. So they just want power. No resistance makes that an easier path.
Your "resistance" if you will is through Christ, his promises, and his provisions in the meantime. If you don't know him, there is never a bad time to start. However much worse it gets, none of it will touch you or harm a hair on your head if your Trust is in him!

Luke 21:15-18 "15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 16And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18But there shall not an hair of your head perish."

Reactions: Rootmaster
Your "resistance" if you will is through Christ, his promises, and his provisions in the meantime. If you don't know him, there is never a bad time to start. However much worse it gets, none of it will touch you or harm a hair on your head if your Trust is in him!

Luke 21:15-18 "15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 16And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18But there shall not an hair of your head perish."

You're preaching to the choir. Right now I'm asking people to go register new voters and convince people to stop voting for those being bought off by the CCP.

The Communist don't want that.

Bill Maher to be canceled. Seriously though if someone in the left doesn't address it then only Fox News and alternative news does?

Some good comments in response to the tweet.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
976079543fb256b6.png

Also not acceptable.

Mother says Jewish, autistic son came home with swastika carved into his back​

The FBI is investigating after the mother complained to Las Vegas authorities​

• Angry

Audrey Hale murdered 6 Christians, and many Tennesseans are demanding that their state legislature “do something." We cannot possibly address this horrific situation until we know what was in her manifesto. I am calling on the Metropolitan Nashville Police Deparment & the FBI to immediately release this document so we can examine it, then take the appropriate steps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT