ADVERTISEMENT

The second amendment

No Governor it's not a stunt this is done to get some mentally ill crazy person to go to Florida and shoot up a place.

Florida group issues travel warning to LGBTQ community over Gov. DeSantis' 'extremist policies'​

Gov. Ron DeSantis' office calls the advisory a 'political stunt'​

I live in Florida. I love Florida. If you're an alphabet soup type and don't like it...leave. Pack up your twinkies and rainbows and head to San Francisco, pitch a tent and crap on it's streets. Losers.

They are mad because some adults are trying to put a stop to dragging kids into their nonsense.

0086288a91418d0c.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I live in Florida. I love Florida. If you're an alphabet soup type and don't like it...leave. Pack up your twinkies and rainbows and head to San Francisco, pitch a tent and crap on it's streets. Losers.
You live in florida well that explains a lot

So man who makes wise investments is a idiot.... yep you graduated on a curve ...
No most of the east coast trash ends up in Florida and this explains you. I mean you traded in a mobile home in WV for one in Florida. Good for you. I am really shocked you did not end up in Myrle Beach with the trash there. So again here is a math problem for you a2+b2= you are an idiot

No most of the east coast trash ends up in Florida and this explains you. I mean you traded in a mobile home in WV for one in Florida. Good for you. I am really shocked you did not end up in Myrle Beach with the trash there. So again here is a math problem for you a2+b2= you are an idiot
What a fool you are. Really not that surprised, considering your a pedophile, tranny and drag shows for children backer.

Last edited:
Little Sammy has sooooooooooooo many issues. He has a long list of anti white, anti Christian, anti American opinions. Also has demonstrated great fondness for butchering preborns, kissing trannies and worshipping Slobbering Joe and Cowmala. Can't help it...serious Woke side effects.

Dude, you moved to NC to be a... teacher. You have no room to talk.

Transmental failure... you are ...
To hot in Florida for me and I give 0 f$cks about the beach . I love my hillbilly home and my double wide trailer with the polyester curtains and redwood deck ...
Don't be a hater life is good ...

Reactions: 30CAT

None of these laws will stop any crime': Washington firearms trainer blasts sweeping semiautomatic rifle ban​

Washington lawmakers passed a bill banning the sale, manufacture and import of 'assault weapons'​

No Governor it's not a stunt this is done to get some mentally ill crazy person to go to Florida and shoot up a place.

Florida group issues travel warning to LGBTQ community over Gov. DeSantis' 'extremist policies'​

Gov. Ron DeSantis' office calls the advisory a 'political stunt'​

UPDATE: Florida Dept of Education REMOVES trans teacher who threatened to shoot students​

We might need to start a thread just for all the train derailments.

Train derails 25 cars in Montana, spilling unconfirmed contents​

Piss poor infrastructure or this. Both.

Train carrying hazardous materials derails in rural Maine, residents warned to 'stay clear'​

In Louisville someone who they haven't caught yet pulls up to a park with hundreds of people in it and starts shooting. If random that's a bigger problem than targeted gang violence. How about someone in the media find that out instead of concentrating on we have a gun problem. My guns were resting comfortably in the safe last night. They can't get out unless I take them out.

LMPD: 6 shot, 2 dead in Chickasaw Park shooting

In Louisville someone who they haven't caught yet pulls up to a park with hundreds of people in it and starts shooting. If random that's a bigger problem than targeted gang violence. How about someone in the media find that out instead of concentrating on we have a gun problem. My guns were resting comfortably in the safe last night. They can't get out unless I take them out.

LMPD: 6 shot, 2 dead in Chickasaw Park shooting
It's a society problem.
We stopped putting the mental I'll people up and started normalizing it .
Like you all my guns and I have many was just setting there .

• Love
It's a society problem.
We stopped putting the mental I'll people up and started normalizing it .
Like you all my guns and I have many was just setting there .

Today's society, thanks to the left, has lost its morals and has no value for human life. The left has forced God away, embraced crime and open borders, for the coveted power and control they seek.

Leftists and their bleaters are destroying our country

Kids under the age 14 dying of Fentanyl has quadrupled recently. I don't here the New Democrat Party Screaming to send the military to secure the border and deal with the cartels.

So they can go STFU about the Second Amendment. They don't care about children. Only power.
There are many Democrats who care about children; I happen to be a who Registered Democrat who became eligible to vote in 1960. I can assure you that I care about children. As for power I lost all of mine when I left the military after thirty years of service to my country. I do not believe in many things that are going on in the political arena regardless of which side the are they are presented from. There are power hungry idiots on all sides of the political spectrum that profess to abiding by The Constitution; I believe much of that banter is salesmanship to portray their following wording in The U.S. Constitution.

There are many Democrats who care about children; I happen to be a who Registered Democrat who became eligible to vote in 1960. I can assure you that I care about children. As for power I lost all of mine when I left the military after thirty years of service to my country. I do not believe in many things that are going on in the political arena regardless of which side the are they are presented from. There are power hungry idiots on all sides of the political spectrum that profess to abiding by The Constitution; I believe much of that banter is salesmanship to portray their following wording in The U.S. Constitution.

You are full of shit. There are social media post of people involved in this flashing guns and talking about what their ideology was prior to the event. I also understand who and why that seed is planted. Take your silliness and go sell it somewhere else. The media has access to this information. The police definitely have access to it. Tell the people the truth. It's that simple. Propaganda to take law biding citizens guns will not fix anything.

Some in the media attacked him. He only deals with it daily.

What you are up against in the battle for your mind. Same people who poisoned the minds who did this. They also try to get those on the right to do it.

There is.

1) Remove the gun free zones that have no teeth
2) Allow teachers to conceal carry if they're permitted and desire to.
3) Armed SRO's in every school. More than one if it is a large school.
Regarding #2). Considering some of the teachersI had through my 16 years of formal education I sure as hell would'nt them to conceal carry or open carry.

Regarding #2). Considering some of the teachersI had through my 16 years of formal education I sure as hell would'nt them to conceal carry or open carry.

Would you shut down the internet? Because this has gotten a lot worse since social media.

How about we start with doing something about the cartels, gangs, mental illness, and idiots causing the societal breakdowns.

You don't allow all teachers to carry guns. Especially the far left nut jobs that are creating these monsters. We select the right ones. Then start hiring better teachers.

Reactions: atlkvb
At first glance you would think this twitter account might be a nut job. Actually if you go through the entire account you will see it's an sophisticated activist or more. It targets Christians that would want to protect themselves. Others can spreads it contents through out message boards. What it never addresses are the root causes and how to attack those. Just Republiicans, Christians and the 2nd Amendment.

Nothing about Pysops, gangs, cartels, or societal breakdown. Probably has another account supporting defund the police, antifa, and blm.

At first glance you would think this twitter account might be a nut job. Actually if you go through the entire account you will see it's an sophisticated activist or more. It targets Christians that would want to protect themselves. Others can spreads it contents through out message boards. What it never addresses are the root causes and how to attack those. Just Republiicans, Christians and the 2nd Amendment.

Nothing about Pysops, gangs, cartels, or societal breakdown. Probably has another account supporting defund the police, antifa, and blm.

They truly can't see the problem

That one is on purpose. Criminals use to shoot people mostly over money. What you are seeing now is different. It leads to Americans disarming. You are in a Color Revolution. There's no shortage of useful idiots.

You're exactly correct. This is organized propaganda trying to convince Americans to disarm! It's exceedingly more difficult to control armed resistors than those who are unarmed. They wil never get our guns. Unless they kill us all first. Between Fentanyl and that fake Covid killer jab....can't say they aren't at least trying. 😏

You're exactly correct. This is organized propaganda trying to convince Americans to disarm! It's exceedingly more difficult to control armed resistors than those who are unarmed. They wil never get our guns. Unless they kill us all first. Between Fentanyl and that fake Covid killer jab....can't say they aren't at least trying. 😏

Well it's clear the CCP and even Fauci doesn't want you to know something and of course the CCP and their enablers wants you disarmed. Why do you think Japan never landed on our beaches. Useful idiots never want to address the root causes. Just give us your guns. Defund the local Police while you're at it.

Chinese Embassy emails House Republican staff expressing 'grave concern' with COVID-19 origins hearing​

The Chinese Embassy liaison to Congress wrote 'we firmly oppose' the hearing​

Last edited:

Canada roiled by leaked intelligence reports of Chinese election ‘meddling’​

Trudeau resists calls for public inquiry as leaks spark fierce debate and threaten to dent country’s reputation with allies

Canada roiled by leaked intelligence reports of Chinese election ‘meddling’​

Trudeau resists calls for public inquiry as leaks spark fierce debate and threaten to dent country’s reputation with allies

Trudeau government targets law-abiding gunowners, again​

U.S. counterspy chief warns Russia, China, Iran trying to meddle in 2020 election​

US security adviser claims China has taken ‘most active role’ in election meddling​

Those that want you to keep looking at Russia don't want you looking at China.

U.S. counterspy chief warns Russia, China, Iran trying to meddle in 2020 election​

US security adviser claims China has taken ‘most active role’ in election meddling​

They sure got their man when Biden was installed.

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT