ADVERTISEMENT

The second amendment

I'd rather him disbarred before imprisoned. The ultimate professional slap in the face and it gives others he has imprisoned a legit appeal.

They can remove him sooner than that process probably? He needs removed ASAP.

Don't go to Malls. Odds of being Gang related are high. There has been a lot of activity in Malls lately.

Delaware police say multiple people shot at state's largest shopping mall​

Multiple people were shot a the Christiana Mall in Delaware on Saturday​

Don't go to Malls. Odds of being Gang related are high. There has been a lot of activity in Malls lately.

Delaware police say multiple people shot at state's largest shopping mall​

Multiple people were shot a the Christiana Mall in Delaware on Saturday​

Other than work, I have no reason to go to any blue cities.

Same here
I work in NJ 90% of the time . As l9ng as you stay in south jersey or Central it is a wonderful place except for traffic. I unfortunately work in the shit holes of this state most of the time . I've been in cambden past couple months....I see what Democrats destroy live and in-person 6 days a week 10 hrs a day ...

CCP runs the Cartels. Cartels run the Gangs. The New Democrat Party does nothing that will actually solve the Gang Problem. Matter of fact they slap them on the wrist and turn them loose. All while calling to Defund the Police.

It's organized Anarchy to cause chaos. With the goal to destroy this country. Our country isn't without sin. It has never been perfect. But there is no where to go. I ask people to consider fixing the area they are in. Instead of rooting for it's destruction. I don't believe in the Pre Tribulation Rapture as taught in many modern churches. If I'm wrong good for them. If I'm right and even if one doesn't believe at all. You got some work to do. Because there is no denying it's not safe for those that can't defend themselves. It's hard enough right now for those that can.

Targeted a gun free zone or a bank robbery? My GUESS is ideological. But that is a guess right now. Will wait to see if he was an employee before commenting further.

Louisville shooting live updates: 5 dead, 6 injured including officer​

Last edited:
Targeted a gun free zone or a bank robbery? My GUESS is ideological. But that is a guess right now. Will wait to see if he was an employee before commenting further.

Louisville shooting live updates: 5 dead, 6 injured including officer​

Former or current employee says police. No way do they release any real information about any personal beliefs unless it fits their political objective. Social media being scrubbed. Hopefully some independent journalists beat them to it. It matters.

FBI involved because it's a bank.

Shooter dead. Should have led with that instead of harming others.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Former or current employee says police. No way do they release any real information about any personal beliefs unless it fits their political objective. Social media being scrubbed. Hopefully some independent journalists beat them to it. It matters.

FBI involved because it's a bank.

Shooter burning in hell.
Yes the dirty bastards ideology matters.

Also in Louisville this morning. If you Google the area and school several gang related shootings in the area over the last several years.

Louisville Metro police searching for suspect after shooting outside JCTC​

Just another day in MAGAland. Nothing to see here, keep moving.
Yes...... just another day in Democrat La La land. You folks love those wild west shoot em out cities....here is just ONE example of your do nothing ilk.

GOOD JOB DEMS

Chicago 2023 Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 131
Shot & Wounded
: 483

Chicago Final 2022 Totals
Shot & Killed: 665
Shot & Wounded: 2937

Chicago Final 2021 Totals
Shot & Killed: 798
Total Shot: 4543

Yes...... just another day in Democrat La La land. You folks love those wild west shoot em out cities....here is just ONE example of your do nothing ilk.

GOOD JOB DEMS

Chicago 2023 Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 131
Shot & Wounded
: 483

Chicago Final 2022 Totals
Shot & Killed: 665
Shot & Wounded: 2937

Chicago Final 2021 Totals
Shot & Killed: 798
Total Shot: 4543
Democrat run cities should show people what failures their policies produce.

Craig Greenberg

51st Mayor of Louisville

Incumbent

Assumed office
January 2, 2023
Preceded byGreg Fischer
Personal details
BornAugust 22, 1973 (age 49)
Commack, New York,
U.S.Political party Democrat

Craig Greenberg

51st Mayor of Louisville

Incumbent

Assumed office
January 2, 2023
Preceded byGreg Fischer
Personal details
BornAugust 22, 1973 (age 49)
Commack, New York,
U.S.Political party Democrat

2023 Chicago Shot Clock​

2023_shot_clock_041023.png

Just another day in MAGAland. Nothing to see here, keep moving.

Let's see his Social media and see what they missed.

FBI documents associate internet slang like 'based' and 'red pill' with 'extremism'​

The doc listed key terms associated with 'Involuntarily Celibate' and ‘Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremism'​

Can't confirm but why it's important for the authorities to share everything. That way there's no false reporting.

Louisville is a blue city. The murderer is a he/him, and a current/former banker w/ a master's degree. Again, two in a row, he's one of yours.
Honestly I don't know what actually set him off. He might have voted Republican. I don't know. He did live feed it supposedly. That usually indicates ideology. They need to confirm. Work place violence only isn't the correct answer. I do know that.

Don't forget the one in Colorado that got interrupted the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarHeelEer
Louisville is a blue city. The murderer is a he/him, and a current/former banker w/ a master's degree. Again, two in a row, he's one of yours.
Honestly I don't know what actually set him off. He might have voted Republican. I don't know. He did live feed it supposedly. That usually indicates ideology. They need to confirm. Work place violence only

Nevermind. He hated Trump, his voters, and Tucker Carlson. So basically Sammyk.

REVEALED: Suspected Kentucky bank shooter posted anti-Trump, pro-lockdown content on Reddit​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT