ADVERTISEMENT

Biden in Florida. Hilarious!!

Why is Biden beating an incumbent President nationally by 11 points.....? Why have we reached 68% of the 2016 vote total with two days left....

Well then to borrow your "catch phrase" of the day...if Biden's winning by that large of a margin, why does HE have to hold rallies? Why doesn't he just go back to his basement and let Trump fight for the rest of the table scraps? Meal's over, Biden's already fed, fat and happy right dedhoops?

3494.jpg
Actually, I hadn't thought of that. Ooops!

Reactions: WVU80ate
Didn't you claim the other day you stood in line for an hour and a half in Republican dominated Coweta County to vote? So Republicans knew you were coming and made sure you had to wait to vote? How are they "suppressing" votes when they're the ones showing up at these early voting polls? You're not reading @WVU82 's posts on this?

Why not?

The line was predominately women and AA voters, smallest percentage was white men.....they will vote here on Tuesday....Probably 25 voting machines but only (5) people getting voters checked in.......

This is one of the strongest GOP counties in the state....

Well then to borrow your "catch phrase" of the day...if Biden's winning by that large of a margin, why does HE have to hold rallies? Why doesn't he just go back to his basement and let Trump fight for the rest of the table scraps? Meal's over, Biden's already fed, fat and happy right dedhoops?

3494.jpg
Actually, I hadn't thought of that. Ooops!

He is putting the knife in deeper......Cleveland tomorrow......hopefully Trump won’t make his people walk three miles in the cold like last night in Butler, County.......bus companies saying they left because Trump isn’t paying them......sounds about right.

He is putting the knife in deeper......Cleveland tomorrow......hopefully Trump won’t make his people walk three miles in the cold like last night in Butler, County.......bus companies saying they left because Trump isn’t paying them......sounds about right.
😂😂

How does it feel to vote for a pedofile?

I know this is above your intellect.....but yes, why is he doing MAGA rallies when he is losing market share among other groups, why isn’t he going after those voters, they aren’t showing up at the super spreader dipshit events......
Oh, so now you’re a voting strategy expert? Dude, just stop. Have some pride. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough

He is the incumbent President who by all account on this board, he is a god! Why does he need a rally?

He is losing votes, not gaining them......with the exception of AA men, you may be at 11-12% there......but you are losing Seniors (-10) Women (-30+) Educated Whites (-20+).......

Not to mention Republicans that will vote against Trump by voting for Jorgensen or those like me who vote Biden......

Not even talking about the young vote who by all accounts is see record turnout......
You guys have it in the bag then.

You guys have it in the bag then.

You keep saying that Trump is the greatest President in history, better than Reagan.....

The numbers don’t support that.....you guys have ignored all the lies, the sadistic tweets, the failures of leadership and the racist dog whistles......you’re cult.

You keep saying that Trump is the greatest President in history, better than Reagan.....

The numbers don’t support that.....you guys have ignored all the lies, the sadistic tweets, the failures of leadership and the racist dog whistles......you’re cult.
I fully expect you to provide these examples.

Cool. Then no need to worry, I’m not.

Damn you're a clown.

That’s the thing isn’t it. Trump supporters would walk 50 miles in cold weather to just to a look at him. Biden couldn’t get someone to walk around the block for him.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb

Quit watching CNN. You tried with your made up witch hunts for 3 1/2 years.

Reactions: atlkvb and WVU80ate
That’s the thing isn’t it. Trump supporters would walk 50 miles in cold weather to just to a look at him. Biden couldn’t get someone to walk around the block for him.

Then Trump should win in a landslide based on your logic of rally size and willingness to walk in the cold and Snow Sled’s sign and flag theory......

The line was predominately women and AA voters, smallest percentage was white men.....they will vote here on Tuesday....Probably 25 voting machines but only (5) people getting voters checked in.......

This is one of the strongest GOP counties in the state....

You said the county (Coweta) was "dominated" by Republicans. So they organized a long line just for those few women and African American voters to make sure they got frustrated, gave up, and just went home? YOU said Republicans are trying to suppress votes. Why would they do that in an area they predominate? Are you sure those African Americans waiting patiently in line to vote in Republican dominated Coweta county were all voting Democrat?

3494.jpg
Sometimes I have a hard time convincing myself of my own lies atl.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
JFC....if you are going to use this word, then at least spell it right you piece of Q-White trash....

Of all the initials you could use to express your incredulity, why must you refer to the Living Lord of the Universe with such derision? I thought you claimed to be Christian?

3494.jpg
I lied.

230.jpg
On this election eve, I'm really not happy but that hasn't been any different for me for the past 3 1/2 years! Looks like I've got at least 4 more...oh well, I can't smile anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
You said the county (Coweta) was "dominated" by Republicans. So they organized a long line just for those few women and African American voters to make sure they got frustrated, gave up, and just went home? YOU said Republicans are trying to suppress votes. Why would they do that in an area they predominate? Are you sure those African Americans waiting patiently in line to vote in Republican dominated Coweta county were all voting Democrat?

3494.jpg
Sometimes I have a hard time convincing myself of my own lies atl.

There have been lines because of the turn out and the limited number of poll workers checking in voters.....when I voted early in 2008 it was the same way.......I typically vote on Election Day.

with regards to suppression, I was specifically referring to more urban districts like Atlanta and Houston......i always believe that the GOP was the American party, but now I realize that they thrive when voter turnout is low.....

Hey @atlkvb
Obama.jpg

Look how far I’ve fallen. Went from being President to campaigning to 20 people in a parking lot for a pedofile and crook.

Yup...to make matters worse Zero, that guy you're out there stumpin' for can't even remember your name, or come out when you call him! Just Damn!

We can spend all day going back and forth with regards to how ridiculous we believe each of us are.......we have two days, thank god and then either the righteous will prevail and this country can begin to normalize or the MAGA will retain and finalize the destruction of this nation and democracy......

I know which side of history I will be on.....
You will always be a loser.

There have been lines because of the turn out and the limited number of poll workers checking in voters.....when I voted early in 2008 it was the same way.......I typically vote on Election Day.

with regards to suppression, I was specifically referring to more urban districts like Atlanta and Houston......i always believe that the GOP was the American party, but now I realize that they thrive when voter turnout is low.....

YOU said it was a long line in Coweta county (dominated by Republicans) YOU said they are working to suppress the vote. If there are long lines in Republican dominated Coweta county, doesn't logic dictate most of those "suppressed" folks standing in line are waiting to vote Republican?

3494.jpg
It's very difficult to sound intelligent or reasonable when it's obvious I have no clue what I'm saying.

Haven't you been on here bragging about "record turnout" for African American supporters of Biden...even here in Georgia? So how can they be turning out in "record numbers" standing in long lines for hours to vote for their hero Joe Biden, all the while Republicans are busy "suppressing" their votes?

3494.jpg
Why do you insist on making me look more ignorant than I sound atl?

Reactions: atlkvb
YOU said it was a long line in Coweta county (dominated by Republicans) YOU said they are working to suppress the vote. If there are long lines in Republican dominated Coweta county, doesn't logic dictate most of those "suppressed" folks standing in line are waiting to vote Republican?

3494.jpg
It's very difficult to sound intelligent or reasonable when it's obvious I have no clue what I'm saying.

How many lawsuits have GOP filed pre-election?

How many lawsuits have GOP filed pre-election?

I don't know...what were the lawsuits for..."voter suppression"? Against who? Link me. For once back up something you say on here with some provable facts.

Your turn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT