ADVERTISEMENT

Biden in Florida. Hilarious!!

You just described yourself to a T.....thanks for finally admitting what most on this board already believe about you......
I don’t care what people think of me . I’m not a phony. You’re the one voting for a pedofile. That’s all I need to know about you.

If that were true, The fact I’ve bitch slapped you all over this board should concern you then. Dumbass. You can’t back shit up. I’ve called you out on lies and you run away like the bitch you are.

Hahahaha! Go roll your pig of a wife over and take your frustration out on her for 11 seconds.....

You are an idiot and your posts at me, bore me......so I ignore you because you can’t play at my level.....I like to interact with the bigger fish, who have broader scope and depth....

You are in the lower tier of posters on this board and that is NOT something to be proud of.....
You respond to him to tel him you are ignoring him.

A smart one you are not.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Where are you spending your time....the GOP have recently lost lawsuits in PA and WI as well....

I thought you are a Republican and in tune with party strategy and movements.....?

If Republicans are filing lawsuits to block legitimately cast legal votes you have a point. You have not however made that point. More examples please, the first one offered was not a case of "voter suppression".

suppression definition: 1. the act of ending something by force: 2. the act of preventing something from being seen or utilized. Those Texas votes are being challenged for their legality, not the fact they were cast. Texas Republicans are not contesting legally cast ballots, nor preventing anyone from casting a legal ballot in the proper legal mode. Those ballots you linked to are being challenged because they've already been counted once, and should not be allowed again according to the article. Now it is the main news media, so we have no idea even if it's being reported correctly. Even if it is, it's not "voter suppression" to ask that all ballots be counted only once.

What are your other examples of Republicans preventing folks from legally voting, or ending votes legally cast from being counted?

If Republicans are filing lawsuits to block legitimately cast legal votes you have a point. You have not however made that point. More examples please, the first one offered was not a case of "voter suppression".

suppression definition: 1. the act of ending something by force: 2. the act of preventing something from being seen or utilized. Those Texas votes are being challenged for their legality, not the fact they were cast. Texas Republicans are not contesting legally cast ballots, nor preventing anyone from casting a legal ballot in the proper legal mode. Those ballots you linked to are being challenged because they've already been counted once, and should not be allowed again according to the article. Now it is the main news media, so we have no idea even if it's being reported correctly. Even if it is, it's not "voter suppression" to ask that all ballots be counted only once.

What are your other examples of Republicans preventing folks from legally voting, or ending votes legally cast from being counted?

What are you talking about? I can’t help you to understand a legal scenario.....you are either confused or you don’t understand.....

What are you talking about? I can’t help you to understand a legal scenario.....you are either confused or you don’t understand.....

Yes I'm confused and I don't understand why Republicans are blocking legally cast perfectly legitimate votes? Please help me understand why they would do that? Give me some more examples of them challenging completely legal, properly cast ballots please?

Can you?

Yes I'm confused and I don't understand why Republicans are blocking legally cast perfectly legitimate votes? Please help me understand why they would do that? Give me some more examples of them challenging completely legal, properly cast ballots please?

Can you?

READ the case in Harris County, TX that the GOP just lost.....I don’t know why they would want to throw out 127,000 legally cast ballots.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...ania-north-carolina-absentee-ballots.amp.html

Read away brother.......since you noted the actual definition of suppression, then you understand that each and every qualified American voter has the right to have his/her vote counted within the legal course of the election timelines.......anything else is suppression....

I don't subscribe to the New York times. If you do, please copy and paste that article you linked to. If you like, you can even underline or excerpt the relevant parts where perfectly legal ballots are being suppressed by Republicans.

I don't subscribe to the New York times. If you do, please copy and paste that article you linked to. If you like, you can even underline or excerpt the relevant parts where perfectly legal ballots are being suppressed by Republicans.

It’s an open article.....

READ the case in Harris County, TX that the GOP just lost.....I don’t know why they would want to throw out 127,000 legally cast ballots.....

The article didn't say those ballots were illegal. It said Republicans don't want them counted twice. If the ballots have already been counted, why do they need to be counted again? I didn't read where Republicans are challenging where the votes were cast, they are challenging having them counted twice. Is the article correct, or are you misinformed?

It’s an open article.....

No it is not. Just copy and paste it. I'm not paying for the New York Times. The article is behind a pay wall. If you subscribe, just copy and paste it. If you don't, find another source with the same story.

The article didn't say those ballots were illegal. It said Republicans don't want them counted twice. If the ballots have already been counted, why do they need to be counted again? I didn't read where Republicans are challenging where the votes were cast, they are challenging having them counted twice. Is the article correct, or are you misinformed?

Here is a local article with more depth

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te.../01/texas-drive-thru-votes-harris-county/amp/

It's one case, and I read what Republicans there are challenging in Texas. You said they are suppressing legal votes in other places too. Where is your evidence? The case in North Carolina is not about "suppressing" legally cast ballots. It's challenging how long the deadlines to accept those ballots should be held open? Why do we need a week to count legally cast ballots by election day? Why can't we limit it to all the ballots cast by election day? That's like playing the game long after the whistle blows. We've had in some cases a full month to vote before election day. After election day, why would anyone need to cast a ballot, or count one cast after the fact?

Hell yeah that's going to get challenged. That's not "suppression", it's common sense.

3494.jpg
I need more of that. It's been severely suppressed in me since I reached puberty.

It's one case, and I read what Republicans there are challenging in Texas. You said they are suppressing legal votes in other places too. Where is your evidence? The case in North Carolina is not about "suppressing" legally cast ballots. It's challenging how long the deadlines to accept those ballots should be held open? Why do we need a week to count legally cast ballots by election day? Why can't we limit it to all the ballots cast by election day? That's like playing the game long after the whistle blows. We've had in some cases a full month to vote before election day. After election day, why would anyone need to cast a ballot, or count one cast after the fact?

Hell yeah that's going to get challenged. That's not "suppression", it's common sense.

3494.jpg
I need more of that. It's been severely suppressed in me since I reached puberty.

Then why don’t we do the same paying our taxes.....post marked by the 15th but a timeline to be cashed......EVERY American deserves to have their vote counted.....doesn’t matter the party......anything short of this is suppression....

Then why don’t we do the same paying our taxes.....post marked by the 15th but a timeline to be cashed......EVERY American deserves to have their vote counted.....doesn’t matter the party......anything short of this is suppression....
😂😂

From the article:

The Pennsylvania Republican Party had asked the court to review a ruling by the state supreme court that extended the deadline for returning mail-in ballots by three days to November 6.

Again, why do we need three days past election day to count ballots cast by election day? It's like waiting until Tuesday to see who won the game between K-State and WVU on Saturday.

3494.jpg
It's simple atl. Democrats need three days to find out how many votes they lost by, so they can then manufacture enough to win. We don't know how many we need to create until we count the ones that came in by election day? Then we can complain about "lost" votes, all of them of course being Democrat ballots so we can claim enough to win. Got it?

From the article:

The Pennsylvania Republican Party had asked the court to review a ruling by the state supreme court that extended the deadline for returning mail-in ballots by three days to November 6.

Again, why do we need three days past election day to count ballots cast by election day? It's like waiting until Tuesday to see who won the game between K-State and WVU on Saturday.

3494.jpg
It's simple atl. Democrats need three days to find out how many votes they lost by, so they can then manufacture enough to win. We don't know how many we need to create until we count the ones that came in by election day? Then we can complain about "lost" votes, all of them of course being Democrat ballots so we can claim enough to win. Got it?
It’s Election Day , not election week. If you can’t make it, tough shit.

Reactions: atlkvb

If you send your taxes in after April 15th, and you weren't owed a refund your ass is going to get slapped with a late penalty. If your flight is scheduled to leave at 9:45am, the Pilots aren't going to sit on the tarmac waiting for you to show up at 9:58! They're taking off and if you're not on that plane guess what?

You're doing this
giphy.gif

From the article:

3494.jpg

You know this isn’t true right.....the GOP has been chasing this boogeyman for years, it doesn’t exist. Remember, Trump created a commission to find it, it ended quietly because there was nothing.......to think other wise is anti-American....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT