ADVERTISEMENT

Biden in Florida. Hilarious!!

Kind of like Trump the other night in Nebraska, freezing his little mushroom dick off while complaining to his MAGA dipshits that he had to be there......then left them stranded in the cold for hours.......you mean that funny??

Reactions: eers2014
Kind of like Trump the other night in Nebraska, freezing his little mushroom dick off while complaining to his MAGA dipshits that he had to be there......then left them stranded in the cold for hours.......you mean that funny??
People come to Trump rallies. Lol

Reactions: locustwv
Just like the good Little’s bitches that listen to their Godfather Government, Biden supporters stand in orderly fashion in their chalk circles 6 feet apart.

All 10 of’ em that listen to Joe’s halfwitted speeches. Lmao

Just like the good Little’s bitches that listen to their Godfather Government, Biden supporters stand in orderly fashion in their chalk circles 6 feet apart.

No one watched Biden’s stream either. 😂😂😂

And thinking like this is why you will max out at $13.00 an hour in your small little WVA town......small.

And thinking like this is why you will max out at $13.00 an hour in your small little WVA town......small.
Typical Liberal making fun of poor people. Smh.

At least I’ll see you on the regular at that Mickey D’s drive thru. Hey @dedhoops24 dont bitch when I ask for extra napkins.

Typical Liberal making fun of poor people. Smh.

At least I’ll see you on the regular at that Mickey D’s drive thru. Hey @dedhoops24 dont bitch when I ask for extra napkins.

You mention MCD’s a lot.....I’m guessing you eat most of your meals there.....wonder why??

Greedy Dems stealing from Poor people.

How big is Joe’s China bank account?

Don’t try and change the subject.....we are still talking about your weak ass.....a little bitch with a big mouth.....you must be really short where it matters.....

Don’t try and change the subject.....we are still talking about your weak ass.....a little bitch with a big mouth.....you must be really short where it matters.....
The subject is how pathetic Biden was in Florida today, Ledpoops.

You mention MCD’s a lot.....I’m guessing you eat most of your meals there.....wonder why??
It’s good and most of Biden’s supporters are there.

At least once Bloomberg pays off some felons in Florida, they’ll have somewhere to work in Joe’s economy.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
It’s good and most of Biden’s supporters are there.

At least once Bloomberg pays off some felons in Florida, they’ll have somewhere to work in Joe’s economy.

Keep talking.....true colors are coming out.....

I see that you two have hit your mental ceiling, this is now boring me....

Hey now, I’ve kept quiet on most of your bullshit. Don’t be dissing on MickeyD’s! Their fries fresh out of the fryer and the McRib are the food of the gods.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Typical left no regard for your reputation, all that matters is the end, and please stop pretending to be a Republican it is clear you are far left

Take your own advice......you MAGA are the biggest hypocrites.....

Cock size is for egos......big bank accounts is what really matters in this world....
Big cocks can lead to big checks or get a rich man's wife ....ya know them pretty little arm candies that those rich little wiener fellows pay for ....they still crave the stretch & excitement ....why he is counting his bank roll she is gobbling the boyfriends pole ....just saying

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
That dude dedhoops24 can ball can't he?
giphy.gif

...watch him drain this 15 foot jumper to show Trumpers who's baaaad!
giphy.gif

'ol dead eye dedhoops can take anyone to the hole can't he James Hardin my Man?
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
I impress myself....why try for anyone else?

Typical left no regard for your reputation, all that matters is the end, and please stop pretending to be a Republican it is clear you are far left

He maaaad nvEERs.....he's so maaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Look at dedhoops24....he feelin' good over Biden's election...see????
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
I'm gonna need a lot more of that 'buggah suggah' next week!!!!

Last edited:
dehoops24 runnin' his big mouth tryin' to impress the Ladies with his "big money"
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
You gotta be full of sh*t atl before you can talk it!

Reactions: WVU80ate
That dude dedhoops24 can ball can't he?
giphy.gif

...watch him drain this 15 foot jumper to show Trumpers who's baaaad!
giphy.gif

'ol dead eye dedhoops can take anyone to the hole can't he James Hardin my Man?
giphy.gif

3494.jpg
I impress myself....why try for anyone else?

You made me laugh with this one......👍🏻

Big cocks can lead to big checks or get a rich man's wife ....ya know them pretty little arm candies that those rich little wiener fellows pay for ....they still crave the stretch & excitement ....why he is counting his bank roll she is gobbling the boyfriends pole ....just saying

You watch too many movies bro.....they must not teach you that in welding classes.....

Speaking of used car salesman....
Newsflash....(I'm not trying to make you laugh, I'm succeeding embarrassing your arrogant ass and that's why you're laughing because I'm so damn good at it!)

Honestly bro, you are the biggest con artist on this board......because you work so very hard to make these cats think you’re smart and refined and anything other than a used car salesman.....you make statements as though they are fact.....when they are nothing more than your opinions and desperate need to feel liked and the need to belong......you my friend are a sad and pathetic man, but a good conman......you type fast and use memes to project and draw attention.....

After this election is over.....the only reason I will come to this board is to hound you and punish you for your lies and bullshit......so you better put me on Ignore now......

Honestly bro, you are the biggest con artist on this board......because you work so very hard to make these cats think you’re smart and refined and anything other than a used car salesman.....you make statements as though they are fact.....when they are nothing more than your opinions and desperate need to feel liked and the need to belong......you my friend are a sad and pathetic man, but a good conman......you type fast and use memes to project and draw attention.....

After this election is over.....the only reason I will come to this board is to hound you and punish you for your lies and bullshit......so you better put me on Ignore now......
Lol.

You'll see me doing this over YOU next week....
giphy.gif

Sit 'yo spastic ass down!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT