ADVERTISEMENT

Biden in Florida. Hilarious!!

You understand that in order for Trump to win he has to expand his base right.......expand as in grow past the 38-42% of the same MAGA dipshits........

You do realize all he needs is roughly 12-to-14% of the base Democrat Black vote and your "predictions" of a Democrat victory nationwide are....
iu

excerpt:
The results of Rasmussen Reports’ daily presidential approval rating tracking poll found that Trump’s approval among likely black voters went from 25 percent on Monday to 46 percent on Friday.

Trump’s approval rating among this demographic actually decreased to 24 percent on Tuesday. Three days later, it had nearly doubled to 46 percent.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
For any of you morons who can understand numbers...................
Trumps approval rating hasn't gone above 42% over the last 3-4 months.
His poll numbers hover at the same rating. His campaign rallies
attract the same zombie crowds. He has done nothing to attract
any portion of the independent vote where Biden is killing him by 25%.

Unfortunately for Biden, the popular vote doesn't necessarily get you the nomination.

Biden will have to flip a bunch of Trump voters from 16 in order to win. We all know that isn't going to happen.

The only way Biden can win the electoral is if a lot more people across the nation turn out. We're talking a 75%+ voter turnout nationwide. Of those, most of those have to be people who didn't vote in the last election and are now voting for Biden. Does this happen? Remains to be seen.

Ole atl and dvl destroying ledpoops. It's not even fair.

I'm not picking on him, he's just one of the more "brash" Leftists predicting Joe Biden's coronation. However they all are surprisingly weak on their reasons for sticking with creepy Joe...even after we've learned he's essentially a hired hack for the Chi-Coms!

I'm literally stunned over how absent they are of any effective arguments for Biden as much as they revel in their hatred against Trump. Biden is the one who's sold out our country to a bunch of Chinese Communists! They ignore that, yet still want to skewer Trump for standing up to those Communist bastards for all of us Americans!

Unreal.

Reactions: wvu2007
You and @atlkvb with the same policy bullshit......just admit he is a shitty human being and a horrible leader and that is why he is in this position.......

I'll jump in here.

I'll admit it. He is a horrible human being. Immoral to the core. I know that.

Here's why else I know. Joe Biden is too. Immoral to the core. He just isn't as outspoken and has the media protecting him from being outed as an immoral equal to Trump.

Both of them are crooked as a barrel of fishhooks. I like Trump better because his crookedness benefits me more.

If you're not voting for policy, what do you expect Democrats to do once they regain power?

Do what they always do.

Do nothing. Refuse to take a stance on anything because they have no moral principles to stand upon and are afraid of hurting someone's feelings.

Reactions: atlkvb
I'll jump in here.

I'll admit it. He is a horrible human being. Immoral to the core. I know that.

Here's why else I know. Joe Biden is too. Immoral to the core. He just isn't as outspoken and has the media protecting him from being outed as an immoral equal to Trump.

Both of them are crooked as a barrel of fishhooks. I like Trump better because his crookedness benefits me more.

I generally agree with 99.9% of what you post, but I dissent here. Trump is not "dishonest" or "Immoral". He doesn't "conform" to the estalishment and their morality I'll agree with that...but I truly believe his primary interest is in not seeing our country gutted by folks who are hostile to our way of Life or just flat out hate us and our Freedom!

We just disagree on his tactics, and I will agree with you he is the proverbial "Bull in a China shop". If he is "immoral", you need to back that up with specifics.

I'm not picking on him, he's just one of the more "brash" Leftists predicting Joe Biden's coronation. However they all are surprisingly weak on their reasons for sticking with creepy Joe...even after we've learned he's essentially a hired hack for the Chi-Coms!

I'm literally stunned over how absent they are of any effective arguments for Biden as much as they revel in their hatred against Trump. Biden is the one who's sold out our country to a bunch of Chinese Communists! They ignore that, yet still want to skewer Trump for standing up to those Communist bastards for all of us Americans!

Unreal.

This is exactly right.

They aren't voting FOR Biden at all. It's a vote against Trump.

If Trump wasn't so brash, so full of ego and crap, and had a little humility, he'd win this election in a landslide not seen since Reagan-Mondale in 84.

None of them can attack a policy they really dislike without getting into their FEELINGS. It makes them sad. That's all they have...

Tears, fears, and masks is all they have to protect them.

I generally agree with 99.9% of what you post, but I dissent here. Trump is not "dishonest" or "Immoral". He doesn't "conform" to the estalishment and their morality I'll agree with that...but I truly believe his primary interest is in not seeing our country gutted by folks who are hostile to our way of Life or just flat out hate us and our Freedom!

We just disagree on his tactics, and I will agree with you he is the proverbial "Bull in a China shop". If he is "immoral", you need to back that up with specifics.

Ok...

Does the man show any of the characteristics of a practicing Christian? Does he break the 10 commandments? Does he live a life like what Jesus showed and the disciples discussed?

LOL... no. In the words of Joe Biden, "C'mon man!" He lies. He's cheated to make money. He's coveted others. He swears and has used God's name in vain. He's a sinner like all of us.

Everybody, including those on the left, while they may not necessarily agree with him politically, say that Mike Pence is exactly what he says. He lives and breathes his faith and morals.

But Trump? Nah... and politics isn't much of an arena for a moral man to be in.

What's funny is those that think that Joe Biden is somehow different. That's why they are voting for him even though its been shown and proven time after time to be false.

They're both immoral men. Trump just so happens to be head and shoulders above the other when it comes to running a country.

Ok...

Does the man show any of the characteristics of a practicing Christian? Does he break the 10 commandments? Does he live a life like what Jesus showed and the disciples discussed?

LOL... no. In the words of Joe Biden, "C'mon man!" He lies. He's cheated to make money. He's coveted others. He swears and has used God's name in vain. He's a sinner like all of us.

Everybody, including those on the left, while they may not necessarily agree with him politically, say that Mike Pence is exactly what he says. He lives and breathes his faith and morals.

But Trump? Nah... and politics isn't much of an arena for a moral man to be in.

What's funny is those that think that Joe Biden is somehow different. That's why they are voting for him even though its been shown and proven time after time to be false.

They're both immoral men. Trump just so happens to be head and shoulders above the other when it comes to running a country.

It's difficult and I'd argue dangerous to judge a person's measure of Faith. Truth be told, we're all "immoral" as we all fall short of Godly standards. The Bible teaches us there is not one who does good, no not one.

That being said Almighty God doesn't hold our immoral Sin nature against us, as long as we hold fast to the one and only way to get past it. That is Faith and belief in our forgiveness through the power of Christ's shed Blood. We all Sin, we can't help it...it's in our nature as Sinners. However we all don't ask for forgiveness, and even more importantly we all don't strive to turn away from it!

Some of us run towards it, even those of us saved by Christ! What we all constantly do however if we're saved is repent. We look first to please Almighty God and do his will, which keeps us from anxiously running towards Sin and we are sorry when we fall short. Trump doesn't profess his Faith as strongly as some Christians but I do not believe he rejects repentence or runs towards Sin. As I see the fruits of his Faith, he sincerely strives to do good and please Almighty God but as we all do he too sometimes fails. That does not make him "immoral", it makes him human!

That is NOT how we are ultimately judged. We are judged on our committment to Christ, following his example, seeking his forgiveness for our shortcomings, and always striving to follow his will in our lives which indeed is not to seek Sin. Again I can't judge Trump in totality on that, but I do not see an ungodly man seeking to Sin by his actions, nor his expressed confessions of Faith. Jesus asked the Scribes and Pharisees who were about to stone one woman who was caught in adultery..."who among you is without Sin... let him cast the first stone". All the rocks aimed at her were thrown to the ground.

Jesus then asked her: "Woman, where are your accusers"? She answered, "there are none left to condemn me". Then he told her "then neither do I condemn you...go and Sin no more"

That was a very powerful passage in Scripture and one many Christians overlook. Non believers love to throw up what they accuse as Trump's Sins to call believers hypocrates which is laughable because not only are they unbelievers, they skip over the rest of that story when Jesus told the woman, "go and Sin no more". Did he know she would still Sin? I think so. However he told her forgiveness from him is what saves her, not how others judge her if or when she does Sin. He told her "Sin no more", non believers scoff at that and keep right on running towards it, and they couldn't care less about what Christ told that woman or asking for his forgiveness.

Appreciate your honest response.

Last edited:
Agree in principle with about everything you wrote. What I don't is irrelevant to the discussion at hand and more theological than anything. This probably just comes from what particular church upbringing we had.

Back to the point, if we concede that Trump isn't perfect and Biden isn't either, then what do they have as evidence to use in their argument?

Nothing. You've destroyed their argument right out of the gate, the thread goes silent, they open up another thread, we destroy that one, and the process repeats itself over and over. They have nothing but their tears and fears, both of which they know is irrational but they are immature and unable to overcome.

You said this:

I can fill this page up with his accomplishments.

Again, you all are the ones who need to feel like you’d be buddies with your candidate. I don’t really care what they’re like as long as they achieve what I want them to achieve. I don’t need to like him but seeing his off camera stuff, he seems like a pretty cool cat and extremely genuine. I can’t stand him on camera. But all that aside, he’s crushed it on economic, domestic, and foreign policy. He’s been the most effective foreign policy President since I don’t know when.

He quit on his MAGA crowd in MN this evening after 21 minutes.....people who waited hours.....he quit. Just like he just canceled his Election night party at his hotel.....why is he quitting??? All these big policy wins and all he has done for this country.......why isn’t he winning BIGLY???

He quit on his MAGA crowd in MN this evening after 21 minutes.....people who waited hours.....he quit. Just like he just canceled his Election night party at his hotel.....why is he quitting??? All these big policy wins and all he has done for this country.......why isn’t he winning BIGLY???
Lmao.People drove hours knowing they weren’t getting in just to see him. He’s gonna win Minnesota. Please bump this on Tuesday

Agree in principle with about everything you wrote. What I don't is irrelevant to the discussion at hand and more theological than anything. This probably just comes from what particular church upbringing we had.

Back to the point, if we concede that Trump isn't perfect and Biden isn't either, then what do they have as evidence to use in their argument?

Nothing. You've destroyed their argument right out of the gate, the thread goes silent, they open up another thread, we destroy that one, and the process repeats itself over and over. They have nothing but their tears and fears, both of which they know is irrational but they are immature and unable to overcome.

Whatever allows you men of god to sleep at night......when you start reaching to justify Trump anything other than what he is......then you are no better men.....

They have nothing but their tears and fears, both of which they know is irrational but they are immature and unable to overcome.

This very succinctly sews up the entire arsenal the Left displays. Past their pure emotions of raw hatred for Trump, they are impotent offering any cogent policy based opposition to him. That fact, and the fact their entire belief system is driven only by emotion threaded together with a series of damnable lies results in the endless emotional deceit filled tirades we read from them on an almost daily basis. Their arguments are never about substance, never based in logic or unassaible facts...always driven by irrational emotion or as you perfectly called it "tears and fears".

Well stated.

Reactions: spartansstink
Because he knows we’re not going to have a winner declared on election night.

Why isn’t he winning bigly? You guys have a done a fantastic job of making the narrative about him vs policy, just like you do in every single thread. It’s fine with me. Win or lose, I’m gone from here in 10 years. Another couple of mil and I’m gone.

You guys hate him so much you’re literally advocating for and voting for policy that is going to end up destroying the country. I’ll be watching from afar. Or rather, I won’t be, I’ll be fishing and taking tourists out to fish.

Whatever allows you men of god to sleep at night......when you start reaching to justify Trump anything other than what he is......then you are no better men.....

We agree. We are no better men. We are all sinners and fall short.

So, then, your argument is what? We are all corrupt men who fall short?

Care to give specifically how your corrupt man will make America a better place? Will improve the lives of Americans? Anything other than emotional platitudes? These are the things worth debating, not whether your feelings have been hurt by those on here who don't see things the way you do.

We agree. We are no better men. We are all sinners and fall short.

So, then, your argument is what? We are all corrupt men who fall short?

Care to give specifically how your corrupt man will make America a better place? Will improve the lives of Americans? Anything other than emotional platitudes? These are the things worth debating, not whether your feelings have been hurt by those on here who don't see things the way you do.

You’re a day late and a dollar short with this act bro.....if you can’t or won’t see Trump for the man that he is, then that is on you.....

Because he knows we’re not going to have a winner declared on election night.

Why isn’t he winning bigly? You guys have a done a fantastic job of making the narrative about him vs policy, just like you do in every single thread. It’s fine with me. Win or lose, I’m gone from here in 10 years. Another couple of mil and I’m gone.

You guys hate him so much you’re literally advocating for and voting for policy that is going to end up destroying the country. I’ll be watching from afar. Or rather, I won’t be, I’ll be fishing and taking tourists out to fish.

Good for you bro, I hope you choose the right island.....

As for your comments above, guys like you always protect Trump instead of owning up....he isn’t winning Bigly because he is losing with seniors, educated whites and the suburbs.....all groups he beat Clinton with.....

Are all of us wrong? We should be lectured too and taught lessons by the least educated and most ignorant among us? If we allow this to happen, then you are right, the MAGA trash will destroy this great nation.....

Fish on!

You voted for a pedofile . That’s on you

A. Hott, what do you do for a living that you/Gunny are here like 24-hrs a day posting more combined than any other one person on this board???

You retired? Unemployed? What’s your deal bro??

Ok... you've got nothing to offer but tears and fears.

I'm out for the day...

If you have anything of substance to offer I'll respond later. Otherwise, I'll allow you to continue in your childish, immature behavior uninterrupted. For someone who claims to be a leader of men, you sure haven't shown on here you're worthy of such a title.

Ok... you've got nothing to offer but tears and fears.

I'm out for the day...

If you have anything of substance to offer I'll respond later. Otherwise, I'll allow you to continue in your childish, immature behavior uninterrupted. For someone who claims to be a leader of men, you sure haven't shown on here you're worthy of such a title.

I don’t respect anyone here, therefore, I owe no one deference.......including you....

Judge someone else....

A. Hott, what do you do for a living that you/Gunny are here like 24-hrs a day posting more combined than any other one person on this board???

You retired? Unemployed? What’s your deal bro??
Whatever I want. You can be anything you want to be on here. Nice deflection try. You voted for a pedofile.

As for your comments above, guys like you always protect Trump instead of owning up....he isn’t winning Bigly because he is losing with seniors, educated whites and the suburbs.....all groups he beat Clinton with.....

Are all of us wrong? We should be lectured too and taught lessons by the least educated and most ignorant among us? If we allow this to happen, then you are right, the MAGA trash will destroy this great nation.....

Fish on!
Do yourself a favor and stop confusing yourself with someone educated. You’re clearly not. Your self inflated ego is nothing more than a compensation for a lack of something. Ask your wife what that means.

Do yourself a favor and stop confusing yourself with someone educated. You’re clearly not. Your self inflated ego is nothing more than a compensation for a lack of something. Ask your wife what that means.
Wife?? Lmao. No one is marrying that dumbass.

Did somebody order a hill jack nurse??? If so, he is here.....

Fish on!
Too be honest, from your posting, there is a great deal you could learn from those you demean. And remember, you guys are supposed to be the ones for the common man. Truth be told, you really don’t like the common man. It’s plainly evident. Why you despise people who take pride in their country and want to see it and them prosper is beyond me. You’re pretty much like the rest of the arrogant liberals on here. You think you know what’s better for them than what they believe is in their own best interests. You know, basically the whole concept of individual liberty.

Your position is that you hate Trump. Period. You have no policy position. You have no economic position. You have no domestic position. You have no foreign policy position. You can’t articulate how Biden delivers a better solution for any of that. Minorities? Biden had 8 years under Obama and achieved nothing for minorities. Obama failed the black community. Trump has done more for the black community than any other President in our lifetimes. Very simple, under Trump, Hispanic and Black median incomes were higher in the 3 years than the 8 under Obama by almost double, even outpacing Whites.

I asked the other day, what is Biden going to do to reunite the country and solve your perceived injustices that causes you to be so anti-Trump? He’s doing nothing but yelling COVID. Ok, so the immunization will be out before Biden takes office. What about the other 99.9% of the job? How does he bridge the gap? What’s he going to do that Trump wasn’t? I’ve asked you probably 20 times since you started posting and every time, you run away.

So once again? Specific failure of Trump and Biden’s position on addressing it? Here’s your chance, go for it.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Too be honest, from your posting, there is a great deal you could learn from those you demean. And remember, you guys are supposed to be the ones for the common man. Truth be told, you really don’t like the common man. It’s plainly evident. Why you despise people who take pride in their country and want to see it and them prosper is beyond me. You’re pretty much like the rest of the arrogant liberals on here. You think you know what’s better for them than what they believe is in their own best interests. You know, basically the whole concept of individual liberty.

Your position is that you hate Trump. Period. You have no policy position. You have no economic position. You have no domestic position. You have no foreign policy position. You can’t articulate how Biden delivers a better solution for any of that. Minorities? Biden had 8 years under Obama and achieved nothing for minorities. Obama failed the black community. Trump has done more for the black community than any other President in our lifetimes. Very simple, under Trump, Hispanic and Black median incomes were higher in the 3 years than the 8 under Obama by almost double, even outpacing Whites.

I asked the other day, what is Biden going to do to reunite the country and solve your perceived injustices that causes you to be so anti-Trump? He’s doing nothing but yelling COVID. Ok, so the immunization will be out before Biden takes office. What about the other 99.9% of the job? How does he bridge the gap? What’s he going to do that Trump wasn’t? I’ve asked you probably 20 times since you started posting and every time, you run away.

So once again? Specific failure of Trump and Biden’s position on addressing it? Here’s your chance, go for it.

3494.jpg
You really expect me to prove my ignorance? You haven't seen enough?

Since we are being honest with each other......I give what I receive.....there are men on this board who stalk and attempt to dox, they attack wives and throw around the word pedophile like it’s nothing.....the difference between me and some of the others on the opposite side here, I’m a Republican and I know how to play dirty......Libs are soft in this regard and really no good at it.....we see it often here...

As far as policy positions, why waste time with you clowns, this isn’t a space for rational debate and exchange of ideas.....you have silly bastards with multiple handles playing games and posting nonsense and trash......so please spare me the almighty lecture piece....

You want raw truth.....this country is broken and is being torn apart, Trump has allowed the scum to rise to the top of the pond, the trash of this country have been given a voice and a platform.....not because Trump likes or respects them, but because they are a conduit for his personal ascension......

It is sad that you cannot see that, you are being used by a man who despises you.....

when this is all said and done, you will see where you truly stand in the scope history......bet.

As far as policy positions, why waste time with you clowns, this isn’t a space for rational debate and exchange of ideas

So a logical mind simply inquires...why do you bother posting here, wasting not only your time but everyone else's?

3494.jpg
atl, have you ever seen a deranged maniac admit he's deranged? C'mon Man!!!!!

Last edited:
So a logical mind simply inquires...why do you bother posting here, wasting not only your time but everyone else's?

3494.jpg
atl, have you ever seen a derranged maniac admit he's deranged?C'mon Man!!!!!

Honestly, because it bothers me to see so many ignorant, bitter, uneducated hill jacks constantly degrading a handful of guys who think and feel differently then they do.......

At the end of the day, I get personal with those who get personal with me.....a vast majority of those on this site, are straight up ignorant dipshits......guys like you and DevilDog are obviously intelligent and well versed men, who have strong beliefs......I may not agree, but I respect that....

Once next week happens and truth and democracy prevails.....I will be at peace with the world.....

I sure wish that dedhoops guy would say something positive about me!
iu

3494.jpg
If I had to do that creepy Joe, I might not vote for 'ya!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT