ADVERTISEMENT

Biden in Florida. Hilarious!!

Nothing but lies. Incredible. Then when asked to provide some positive information for Joe Biden, he can't even think of any lies to tell. :rolleyes:
Bus drivers took people to the rally and left them there because they didnt get paid. Sounds plausible. You pay for that shit up front after all.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
None of this is relevant.

Sure it is Dave.....you have an opinion about everyone and everything and you speak as a matter of fact.....there is a hierarchy in this world, some guys play the big game in the real world......others play the short game on OT Boards.......

Sure it is Dave.....you have an opinion about everyone and everything and you speak as a matter of fact.....there is a hierarchy in this world, some guys play the big game in the real world......others play the short game on OT Boards.......
😂😂. You’re voting for a pedofile

Alright, according to the story you linked, Republicans in Texas are challenging those ballots because they've already been counted? So unless they have a way to make counted ballots "uncounted" they're simply asking for those votes already cast to count only ONCE! Obviously you have a problem with that, as we all know each vote should count twice!

Yup, sure sounds like voter suppression to me....counting cast ballots only once. Imagine that?
giphy.gif

Alright, according to the story you linked, Republicans in Texas are challenging those ballots because they've already been counted? So unless they have a way to make counted ballots "uncounted" they're simply asking for those votes already cast to count only ONCE! Obviously you have a problem with that, as we all know each vote should count twice!

Yup, sure sounds like voter suppression to me....counting cast ballots only once. Imagine that?
giphy.gif

No, they are asking the cast ballots to be thrown out because they were dropped off via vehicle check in......doesn’t matter now, the Texas Supreme Court struck down the GOP lawsuit....

No, they are asking the cast ballots to be thrown out because they were dropped off via vehicle check in......doesn’t matter now, the Texas Supreme Court struck down the GOP lawsuit....

OK....so I'd imagine those folks can still vote legally at a properly designated polling place? How are they being "suppressed"? Is that the only location Texas Dems can vote? All the other votes cast by Texas Democrats are being "suppressed" by Republicans correct?

giphy.gif
He desperately wants us to envy him. That’s why he comes here. He thinks he’s better at life, more in tune with the pulse of the nation, more informed regarding racial issues, has a better grasp on legal issues, more street smart, and thinks he has the inside track on inner workings of government. He makes wise cracks about how losers post on this site, yet, ironically he’s also here daily. lol. He’s a pitiful joke and he routinely ducks me on everything and every issue because he knows I own his bitch ass.

OK....so I'd imagine those folks can still vote legally at a properly designated polling place? How are they being "suppressed"? Is that the only location Texas Dems can vote? All the other votes cast by Texas Democrats are being "suppressed" by Republicans correct?

If you are a Republican and haven’t been up to speed with early voting and Governor Abbott decisions, specifically with regards to Harris County in Houston, then you are not a very informed GOP......

Why is it that the dumbest people on this forum are so worried about what I do for a living? What kind of low self esteemed dweeb thinks about a hierarchy on a message board? Get laid loser.

If you are a Republican and haven’t been up to speed with early voting and Governor Abbott decisions, specifically with regards to Harris County in Houston, then you are not a very informed GOP......
Lol. You don’t know shit Ledpoops.

He desperately wants us to envy him. That’s why he comes here. He thinks he’s better at life, more in tune with the pulse of the nation, more informed regarding racial issues, has a better grasp on legal issues, more street smart, and thinks he has the inside track on inner workings of government. He makes wise cracks about how losers post on this site, yet, ironically he’s also here daily. lol. He’s a pitiful joke and he routinely ducks me on everything and every issue because he knows I own his bitch ass.

You are an idiot and your posts at me, bore me......so I ignore you because you can’t play at my level.....I like to interact with the bigger fish, who have broader scope and depth....

You are in the lower tier of posters on this board and that is NOT something to be proud of.....

Its not close.

So 120,00 votes already counted and all for Democrats will decide Texas.

3494.jpg
I'm not claiming to be a Rhodes Scholar.

Of course not. Just a rouge imbecile.

You are an idiot and your posts at me bore me......so I ignore you because you can’t play at my level.....i like to interact with the bigger fish, who have broader scope and depth....

You are in the loser tier of posters on this board and that is NOT something to be proud of.....
Guys that talk about bigger fish, their salary etc, usually have small dicks, dead end jobs and need to get laid. You are a phony, and a pathetic piece of shit. 😂

Lawsuits is plural. You linked to one. Got anymore?

Where are you spending your time....the GOP have recently lost lawsuits in PA and WI as well....

I thought you are a Republican and in tune with party strategy and movements.....?

You are an idiot and your posts at me bore me......so I ignore you because you can’t play at my level.....i like to interact with the bigger fish, who have broader scope and depth....

You are in the loser tier of posters on this board and that is NOT something to be proud of.....
If that were true, The fact I’ve bitch slapped you all over this board should concern you then. Dumbass. You can’t back shit up. I’ve called you out on lies and you run away like the bitch you are.

If that were true, The fact I’ve bitch slapped you all over this board should concern you then. Dumbass. You can’t back shit up. I’ve called you out on lies and you run away like the bitch you are.
He’s voting for a pedofile

Guys that talk about bigger fish, their salary etc, usually have small dicks, dead end jobs and need to get laid. You are a phony, and a pathetic piece of shit. 😂

You just described yourself to a T.....thanks for finally admitting what most on this board already believe about you......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT