ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's Next Move: ACC or Big Ten?

Things queen coal can't do.

1. Post as osugrad
2. Post on the Blue Lot under either handle
3. Proves he makes more than me.
4. Apologize to Allen for derailing his thread yet again with the above non-sensical post.
5. Not post the same thing 122 times (How ****ing weird is that)?
6. Stop being an asslcown and twat.
7. Understand I am running this show. I post, he responds
8. See his own dick when he pees.

1. Post as osugrad
4. Apologize to Allen for derailing his thread yet again with the above non-sensical post.

I have to admit...I hate seeing the thread derailed over and over by queenie...but watching a low IQ'er like queenie waste his afternoon and evening posting this same message is just too damn funny....sorry Allen.

I can't own him much longer though...have better things to do with my Friday.

The difference is that Nebraska lost their AAU status after the process was underway. I bet that if that would have happened a year earlier, Nebraska might have been left out.
No question as it was an embarrassment for all parties. The research consortium that they formed used to be the CIC but was renamed The Big Ten Academic Alliance

Their research is 75% ag related
Nothing wrong with that but there should be some diversification

The second issue is their medical school is connected to UNO and not UNL
A lot of places don’t have an on campus medical school but they aren’t using a different branch’s school and claiming it as their own

Their research is 75% ag related
Nothing wrong with that but there should be some diversification

The second issue is their medical school is connected to UNO and not UNL
A lot of places don’t have an on campus medical school but they aren’t using a different branch’s school and claiming it as their own
Correct, so the med school numbers were excluded and because they weren’t growing their other research enough, they got voted out. Syracuse was going to get booted as well, so they withdrew before a vote to expel.

I have to admit...I hate seeing the thread derailed over and over by queenie...but watching a low IQ'er like queenie waste his afternoon and evening posting this same message is just too damn funny....sorry Allen.

I can't own him much longer though...have better things to do with my Friday.

Dude I have gone through this thread and handed out 23 likes because guys like @KingCoal and @MichiganHerd add tremendous value and perspective. It’s not easy getting a like from me. You have to earn it. So after reading this thread I didn’t give you one like. You deserve a fat lip not a like. Dude not one like. Your HB like ratio is downright embarrassing. Meanwhile Kings and Herds like ratios are on fire. You are an embarrassment to anyone that passed on DNA to you. Excluding the ape 400,000 years ago. He was a good guy and had no idea you were coming down the pike.

• Love
Reactions: KingCoal
Dude I have gone through this thread and handed out 23 likes because guys like @KingCoal and @MichiganHerd add tremendous value and perspective. It’s not easy getting a like from me. You have to earn it. So after reading this thread I didn’t give you one like. You deserve a fat lip not a like. Dude not one like. Your HB like ratio is downright embarrassing. Meanwhile Kings and Herds like ratios are on fire. You are an embarrassment to anyone that passed on DNA to you. Excluding the ape 400,000 years ago. He was a good guy and had no idea you were coming down the pike.

You three should just do a daisy chain and get it over with.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
You three should just do a daisy chain and get it over with.
LMAO...no doubt.

There are only three morons that chat on here about like ratios...guess which three they are?

They always have to prop each other with likes because the rest of the board thinks they are utter dumbasses.

Last edited:

All three of you are a virus here and this board will always be shit until you three are gone for good.

You are a fraud, liar and worst of all, a shitty post who doesn't belong here....the same can be said about your two cucks.

Last edited:
All three of you are a virus here and this board will always be shit until you three are gone for good.

You are a fraud, liar and worst of all, a shitty post who doesn't belong here....the same can be said about your two cucks.

LOL at the triggered little angry fella. Dude we bring the juice to this site. Many many many mega threads and content posts to prove our site worth. You on the other hand can’t get a thread past a dozen posts if you’re not posting to yourself 😂.

LOL at the triggered little angry fella. Dude we bring the juice to this site. Many many many mega threads and content posts to prove our site worth. You on the other hand can’t get a thread past a dozen posts if you’re not posting to yourself 😂.
Yawns nonsense about 'triggered and 'mega threads'....did you forget like ratio?

Thanks for proving my point....LMAO.... :joy:

[banana]

The reality is that the Big 10 has its pick of schools. Logistics can make some acquisitions more difficult, but ultimately anyone in the Big XII, PAC 12, or ACC would bend over backwards to get into the Big 10 if they were offered. This means WVU's consideration is weighed against a wider range of options including BYU, USC, Stanford, Nike ... I mean, Oregon. This on top of the others that are more geographically proximal to WVU. The ACC on the other hand is at a disadvantage geographically and in appeal thus making it the more likely of the 2 to extend an offer.

Obviously the SEC is the best choice for WVU given the geography and stability but likely a pipe dream. Big 10 is the next best for the same reasons, just not quite as ideal. That is far fetched given they have the appeal to get just about anyone not in the SEC. Should SEC poach Clemson and FSU (be it now or in the future), the Big 10 would definitely feel the pressure. Unfortunately that would open up the ACC even more toward predation and not likely to improve WVU's chances. That means the ACC, even if Clemson and FSU, leave is the most likely way WVU clings to relevancy. I don't think the program can afford to be out of the big boy conferences and I don't see the Big XII staying intact for long after the Sooners and Fudgepackers leave.

1. Post as osugrad

WVUBandFruitForever posts at midnight, then is right back here this morning spewing her venom, as usual. This broke b!tch can't even afford to subscribe to a web site on which she posts all day every day. What a pathetic and temperamental twat.

The guy that posted the same message 30 times last night calls me pathetic....LMAO.

1. Post as osugrad

The guy that posted the same message 30 times last night calls me pathetic....LMAO.

1. Post as osugrad

Kings not wrong. You kinda are pathetic.

Kings not wrong. You kinda are pathetic.
What does that make him?

The guy lies about his osugrad account...lies about being able to post on the BL as queenie...and has this weird obsession's with me. No one in their right mind posts the same thing 30 times on a message board...and in his low iq mind...he is stringing me along...lmao.

It's a shame you are so far up his ass you can't see him for what he is...but that's okay...and I will leave it at that.

What does that make him?

The guy lies about his osugrad account...lies about being able to post on the BL as queenie...and has this weird obsession's with me. No one in their right mind posts the same thing 30 times on a message board...and in his low iq mind...he is stringing me along...lmao.

It's a shame you are so far up his ass you can't see him for what he is...but that's okay...and I will leave it at that.

What makes you believe King/OSUgrad doesn’t have a Lot Acct? You use to post all of time that Greg didn’t have a lot Acct. Played tough guy. Then one day he humiliated you and the racist punk TVZ and posted under his Lot acct. That was priceless. You’re so pathetic you still post doubts about his Acct 😂.

• Love
Man, this tool is really stupid. Hard to believe somebody can post such stupid things and not even realize how stupid he truly is. Stupid is stupid, and I kind of feel sorry for the weirdo.

Man, this tool is really stupid. Hard to believe somebody can post such stupid things and not even realize how stupid he truly is. Stupid is stupid, and I kind of feel sorry for the weirdo.
Honest question...why can't you stop posting about me?

What makes you believe King/OSUgrad doesn’t have a Lot Acct? You use to post all of time that Greg didn’t have a lot Acct. Played tough guy. Then one day he humiliated you and the racist punk TVZ and posted under his Lot acct. That was priceless. You’re so pathetic you still post doubts about his Acct 😂.
WHY are you too stupid to not make your own free account?

You HAVE to share a free account....LAME!

😂
He is a clown
He thinks it is a racist when someone says around 70% of the NFL is BLACK
I really have no idea what elmo was rambling on about....i dont give a rats' ass if bitchgregor has a BL account or not....not sure why they are so obsessed about the BL.

If they had BL accounts why don't they post there?

Instead they hang out on the free board....seems kind of stupid to me.

I really have no idea what elmo was rambling on about....i dont give a rats' ass if bitchgregor has a BL account or not....not sure why they are so obsessed about the BL.

If they had BL accounts why don't they post there?

Instead they hang out on the free board....seems kind of stupid to me.
So osugrad has turned in elmo now
Does that make MichiganTurd Grover
I was thinking more Bert and Ernie
Greggor seems like a Big Bird
Oscar the Grouch…That is easy. Rootmaster

• Haha
Same post...different thread....this constant cock fighting ia both juvenile and ignorant.
Thanks for your opinion...will take it under advisement.

I love getting advice from the guy that said 'dance for me' 1000 times.

Last edited:
Why do some people here assume having a BL subscription has any relevance to an individual's income? I had a BL subscription a while back and when I switched my primary banking info(post divorce), I just never renewed.

$10 a month is a nominal fee to 99.99% of people, even those who may have the misfortune of being on Govnt assistance for whatever reason. Its literally 1 less 6 pack, 2 less packs of cigarettes, or 1 less Percocet per month :)

Ive seen this often as I get my daily fill of Alpha Male Maury Povich Show..

A small hint for some... Unless your signature is at the bottom of those paychecks, Id use other means of comparing egos. Perhaps your car's speed limit or 0-60 time, your home's SQFT, boat length, AR barrel length( GP or DI ), Largest Caliber in your gun closet, your wife's/gf's breast size, Tire size on your 4x4, Speakers in your 4x4, Xbeers chugged in YTime, #NAmeDropping, TD's scored in HS football or any "Glory Days stats"(must be able to confirm), your SAT/ACT scores, or.... perhaps your art+timepiece collection(Baseball/Football/Pokemon cards dont count), or maybe your philanthropic efforts.

Those who have it, think less of it, and moreover never use it to measure individual value.

I look forward to some shared screenshots of some jacked up 4x4's!

Who is the Daddy of King Coal?
Have to find out on this Maury Povich show
IM spit-balling here, but Maury would give the crowd multiple choice:

A. Chris Cline
B. Don Blankenship
C. Ben Hatfield
D. Robert Murray
E. John Eaves

:)

haha, All jokes aside, I worked for 3 of those listed above, in another lifetime I was a coal miner. Im actually one of those "Learn to Code" guys you heard about in the news... While I always thought that was the most hilariously ridiculous phrase, it actually turned out to be true in my case, as I went back to school for Computational & Quantitative Finance after my ex-wife graduated from medical school. Coal Miner to Quantitative Strategist is def a unique career path & story, one day im sure Ill tell..

Chris Cline, godbless him, was BY FAR the best of them. Ive never meet another human that was as generous to his employees, just a super friendly & down to earth dude, you would have never known he was the owner if you just walked up and started a conversation with him. I worked for Chris 2004-2006, and there were times when our production bonus was more then our........"paychecks". :)

The way he managed his company and treated his employees had a major influence on me personally and the policies my companies will implement in the future. Sometimes, the very best of lessons, can even be learned from afar.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
IM spit-balling here, but Maury would give the crowd multiple choice:

A. Chris Cline
B. Don Blankenship
C. Ben Hatfield
D. Robert Murray
E. John Eaves

:)

haha, All jokes aside, I worked for 3 of those listed above, in another lifetime I was a coal miner. Im actually one of those "Learn to Code" guys you heard about in the news... While I always thought that was the most hilariously ridiculous phrase, it actually turned out to be true in my case, as I went back to school for Computational & Quantitative Finance after my ex-wife graduated from medical school. Coal Miner to Quantitative Strategist is def a unique career path & story, one day im sure Ill tell..

Chris Cline, godbless him, was BY FAR the best of them. Ive never meet another human that was as generous to his employees, just a super friendly & down to earth dude, you would have never known he was the owner if you just walked up and started a conversation with him. I worked for Chris 2004-2006, and there were times when our production bonus was more then our........"paychecks". :)

The way he managed his company and treated his employees had a major influence on me personally and the policies my companies will implement in the future. Sometimes, the very best of lessons, can even be learned from afar.

God bless if true

I doubt he would claim her....would you?

Queen of the trailer parks....lmao

starting early chatting and adding no value. Sad this is the highlight of your day. Off to appointment. Have a good day chasing your tail online. I’ll troll ya around lunchtime when I get a break.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT