ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Radford

When you can't eat and your digestive says we're emptying everything it's very possible.
I guess. I’ve had the flu. Maybe lost 5lbs at the most. If I knew I could lose 13 lbs getting the flu. I might try to catch it once a year. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Bad shot selection after bad shot selection, after bad shot selection…..

At least under Huggins the players cared or at least acted like it………can’t say that any more…..

This is just awful

At least under Huggins the players cared or at least acted like it………can’t say that any more…..

This is just awful
They only care about their stats and checks. Especially when you can't even out rebound a team of 6 footers.

I've seen better womens teams and WVU ladies are one them.

one thing we need to get back to is taking the opponent out of what they do best. vanilla defense ain’t working

I was being kind. Hard to find positives in this team.

Rebounds
Radford 28
WVU 21
I’ll not say what I think of sone of them. Trying to be nice around the holidays. But let’s just say if they were on the construction line, they’d be on the unemployment line tomorrow.

We need to clear out and Iso Farrakhan on one side. He can get to rim on anyone. Make Radford leave and help out. Open up for others.

When your HC shows no fire on the sidelines your team will show that weakness on the court.

If you're not hitting 3's attack the basket. Amazing things will open up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT