ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs TCU

2nd game in a row we shoot 50% aand are down double digits.

5 turnovers on Kriisa now. Trying to break his game record of 6.

If they call this another Flagrant 1, then they need to just walk off the court and head home early.

Unbelievable. Just walk off the court. They have allowed them to hang on Battle and Edwards all night with few calls.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Eilert should have tossed a chair at the officials, grow some balls Josh and stand up for your team. Edward's getting hosed, total bullshit.

Pretty sad when the official and coach are sharing a laugh on the sideline after that shitty call.

Pretty sad when the official and coach are sharing a laugh on the sideline after that shitty call.
Go back and watch the first half. Dixon was working on that ref the entire half for calls he felt he should have gotten. It paid off in 2nd half.

Go back and watch the first half. Dixon was working on that ref the entire half for calls he felt he should have gotten. It paid off in 2nd half.
That is absolutely one area Eilert needs improvement. He has not stood up for his guys enough during the games this year.

No FG's in 8 minutes? Battle with terrible defensive effort. These guys just going through the motions.

Kriisa only tied his game record with 6 turnovers.

Slazinski followed with 4, Edwards and Battle followed with 3 each.

16 turnovers from starting line up.

Wish I had put money on my prediction. I said 10 wins max. Looking that way.
Not sure where the next 2 wins are going to come from? This team has lost it. Josh where are you?

Even Bill Self was tossed in TTU's rout of Kansas.

Not sure where the next 2 wins are going to come from? This team has lost it. Josh where are you?

Even Bill Self was tossed in TTU's rout of Kansas.
I think he’s more concerned with the potential fine that would follow getting tossed than he his coaching the team to wins

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT