ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs TCU

Could be another ugly loss. Did he give them the weekend off instead of practicing?

Another turnover!!!!
Teams just play us man-to-man. They know that we can't run any type of fluid offense, takes us 20 seconds just to get set up, and then we rush up shots. So all the other team has to do is prevent straight line drives and rebound. Odds are in 30 seconds we will either turn it over or jack up a 22 footer clanking off the rim.

more turnovers than FG's made inside 10 minute mark. Not good...........EDIT: make that EIGHT turnovers.

Way to go Battle.
Are you saying that he isn't averaging over 3 TO's per game?
Is there any comment in there that claims I said he wasn't getting 3 a game. I'm sure the 6 turnover and 9 turnover game inflated those numbers.

Did you see Battle get his pocket picked and give up a 3? Did you see Slazinski throw the ball away and give up a basket.

I'm saying he's not the only one that sucks.

Can we reinstate Huggins long enough for the post game WV apology speech? I sure would take comfort in hearing that he will fix it

If my math is correct, he is averaging 3 TO's per game (he missed first 9 games; so 42 turnovers in 14 games).
He had 14 turnovers in 3 games with his high being 6.

He's not the only that sucks as a ball handler.

Disagree. If he was any good team would be improved.
Possibly. Look I don’t disagree, but lesser talented teams win in March against high level teams simply bc they are fundamentally sound but also seasoned in playing together. This team has only played together a couple times at full health. Again, I don’t disagree with you, I just don’t think I ever expected them to live up to the potential after everything that has happened and it’s hard for me to put 100% on Eilert

Way to go Battle.

Is there any comment in there that claims I said he wasn't getting 3 a game. I'm sure the 6 turnover and 9 turnover game inflated those numbers.

Did you see Battle get his pocket picked and give up a 3? Did you see Slazinski throw the ball away and give up a basket.

I'm saying he's not the only one that sucks.
True. But he's the "point guard". Kind of expected to take care of the ball and run the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT