ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Oklahoma

Second half we are just being pushed and bullied around and it appears as if we don't mind it......
Ever since the T call they haven't had their heads. They were still playing poorly but that dunk was going to fire them up a little and then the T took it right out of them.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
I felt like they played hard early in the season.......not the case tonight.
Played hard and still lost. Best game was UVA and Ohio State. Still lost but they played to win. Beat Texas biggest win but didn't play consistantly good.

Reactions: KingCoal
Street ball offense. Battle shot poorly and should've passed more. Kriisa was sloppy. Suemnick on the other hand continues to be solid but overall a game to forget for WVU.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Street ball offense. Battle shot poorly and should've passed more. Kriisa was sloppy. Suemnick on the other hand continues to be solid but overall a game to forget for WVU.
All the things that we did wrong or poorly, still only lost by 14 points on the road to the #15 ranked team. (trying to be glass half full guy)

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Believe you're right about Kriisa. My eyes are now open.
The coaches do too. Notice the number of minutes he's now OFF the court in crucial situations. For example, the closing minutes of the Texas game. Go watch that timeout at the 1:29 mark when he was told he was "out". He threw a fit. I didn't mention it on here at the time......but the video is there......

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT