ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Oklahoma

When you have the record we have with such roster issues all year, you can't measure "real or fluke" by whether you beat a ranked team on their court. We could play very well and still lose. Be realistic.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Well at least we will see if the Texas game improvement was real or a fluke.
Texas was not good in the middle and their guards played poorly. OU strength will go against our weakness. WVU loses the next 2 games. OU, and Kansas.

Texas was not good in the middle and their guards played poorly. OU strength will go against our weakness. WVU loses the next 2 games. OU, and Kansas.
Dylan Disu would disagree with you. I would agree with you if you said they were not deep in the middle, with injuries. But Disu got what he wanted whenever he wanted (7-12; 18 Points).

Dylan Disu would disagree with you. I would agree with you if you said they were not deep in the middle, with injuries. But Disu got what he wanted whenever he wanted (7-12; 18 Points).
Didn't he foul out?

why didn't Texas coaches keep giving him the ball?

Ok so it was mainly their guards exception being the transfer kid from Oral Roberts who couldn't miss anything.

OU and Kansas are both more talented and better coached than Texas.

Pat has 4 turnovers and Kiirsa has 1 according to Vernon stat sheet.
Yep. And that may be official, but that is wrong. (Maybe that player's dad is the official score keeper?)

Just add TWO more live ball TO's to someone else in the past 60 seconds. :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
I rarely post during a game, but I'm with you guys on Kriisa. TO machine and have no clue how he had success at Arizona. And Battle defense is horrendous. One of the worst defensive players ever to wear the gold and blue.

I'm frustrated.

I think I’ve seen more foul calls this year than any other where the refs wait to see if the shooter makes or misses the shot before deciding to blow the whistle, not a good look regardless of who the foul is on

Big step backwards by the team. First time all year I'm disappointed.

First time? Really.
Yes, I'm very patient with this team understanding the issues. But tonight, I'm seeing poor defense, stupid turnovers and the return of selfish play among several players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT