ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma

Representatives from the CFA Peach Bowl, AllState Sugar Bowl, Russell Athletic Bowl and Valero Alamo Bowl all at WVU tonight.

Also representatives from Pittsburgh Steelers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles all at WVU tonight.

According to the banner ad for the contest IESPN.COM).... ...the game is sponsored by Walmart.

Anyone remember how OU disrespected WVU before Fiesta Bowl, refusing to shake hands? More disrespect today.

It was everything I could do for the last few days to not mock all the weather threads.... ....boy, would people be throwing that in my face now.

I can't wait to go back and watch that muffed punt.....Jennings was hit before being able to catch the ball on a hop.....just like last week when Texas player did and got the call......

But we are playing OU....not gonna get those calls.....

Howard better get his head in the game or this is going to get out of hand quickly.

Would love to know what's going through Howard's head right now.....had at least 5-10 yards on 2nd down and threw it out of bounds.

Dana takes the losses..............Gibbs gets all the wins. Seriously, Gibbs better get his defense together. WV will put a couple of scores on the board before halftime. Well, they better or WV TV fans can start their search for another game. Warez

Dana takes the losses..............Gibbs gets all the wins. Seriously, Gibbs better get his defense together. WV will put a couple of scores on the board before halftime. Well, they better or WV TV fans can start their search for another game. Warez

We have 30 yards of offense.....

Howard....you see.....that's a QB that goes all out and hustles......not like your throw away on 2nd down and you had 5-10 yards of running room.....

Does this team look like they are prepared????? They look like a bully in the playground that got punched in the mouth and was punked out.......

This isn't like that at all. We don't even belong on the field

BULLSHIT! We crapped our pants on the first opportunity. Plus our last offensive possession showed that we are more than capable. We just have quit! And did you see our head coach???? Had head set off, with that look like "wonder where I can eat after the game".....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT