ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma

We are averaging about 10 yards per run......and on 3rd and 4 we pass.......4th and 4 we pass.......Howard, this is why you are not a QB at a high level......

Two things ..... we may drop out of the rankings.
And .... I cannot force myself to watch much more of this.

Two things ..... we may drop out of the rankings.
And .... I cannot force myself to watch much more of this.

This game was FUBAR from the beginning.....but we were finally exposed for not having a solid QB. I'm not piling it on the young man, but he's showing why he wasn't receiving many offers from D-1 schools. He's actually played pretty poorly the past several games.......we just happen to be playing a team that is by far more superior than we are tonight and it's showing more than it did previously.

Our QB play is BAD......

[QUOTE="MountaineerWV, post: 1347941, member: 3244"
Our QB play is BAD......[/QUOTE]

It really is ... but you've got to hand it to Sky ... he has been a great overachiever. But his limits are regularly exposed.

But it's not his fault that he is the starting QB.

Ok. All we need is four more TDs and make all the extra points and we win!

Had it down to a 13 point game.......with 9 minutes left......and allowed a crucial 3rd down conversion......our offense sucks nuts on next possession......and now defense is going to allow another score and put it over 50 points and 4 TD difference.........

Had it down to a 13 point game.......with 9 minutes left......and allowed a crucial 3rd down conversion......our offense sucks nuts on next possession......and now defense is going to allow another score and put it over 50 points and 4 TD difference.........

Can't blame the D when they were setup to fail. Loss is on the O. 0-1 turnovers and it's a different game

Proud the team didn't quit in the 2nd half. They embarrassed themselves in the 1st half, but redeemed themselves the 2nd half. Something to build on.

I'm okay with that they didn't quit but most teams don't quit so whatever

No doubt they didn't handle the situation well. But they pulled themselves together and fought.

I don't want to be negative because I feel like this team gave it their all despite awful mistakes so I'm just going to leave it as I hope they take care of business and finish with 10 regular seaso wins for the first time in a long time.

They proved in the 2nd half that they are not quitters.
Now they need to reach deep and let go of this game while getting ready for next Saturday.

I don't want to be negative because I feel like this team gave it their all despite awful mistakes so I'm just going to leave it as I hope they take care of business and finish with 10 regular seaso wins for the first time in a long time.

10 Wins????? OK, with the 10 wins that we may have at the end of the year, we might as well have played a C-USA or MAC schedule because it is filled with ZERO true quality wins. When was the last time a WVU team went the entire season without beating a ranked team??? Honest question......and we may do this in a year we win 10 games????? Are you kidding me?

10 Wins????? OK, with the 10 wins that we may have at the end of the year, we might as well have played a C-USA or MAC schedule because it is filled with ZERO true quality wins. When was the last time a WVU team went the entire season without beating a ranked team??? Honest question......and we may do this in a year we win 10 games????? Are you kidding me?

I'm not sure we win 10 games. ISU on the road, after what they did to TTU? And I'm not sure about Baylor either even as bad as they are.

Skyler is the best player on oklahomas team. Boy i hope stephen f austin has another RB we can have play QB for us.
WV should be proud of Skyler Howard. He has brought many a highlight to WV fans and for that I am thankful. Get over yourself................son. Warez

Embarrassing. The pundits will be able to say, see I told ya.

Hello WVex-pat. Your photo of Broderick Crawford brought back 55 year old memories. I'd just played a rock-n-roll gig at the Rose Gardens in Pismo Beach, California and was leaving at around 1:30 A.M. A car pulls up and a drunk stumbles out getting my attention. To my shock, it was Broderick Crawford and he'd lost his pet poodle somewhere on the beach. He offered me $5 if I'd find it for him. Short story is we found the dog, and "Chief Dan Matthews" on the weekly T.V. show 'Highway Patrol' smelled liked he had been dipped in a whiskey vat. He ended every show saying, "Remember, leave your blood with the blood bank, and not on the highway." I took the $5 bill and had him sign it. Kept it until my 3 homes burned in the 2009 Oklahoma wildfires. Anyway, as he drove off weaving all over the street I kept thinking of his show's ending "blood bank" advice. Hadn't thought of this in years until I saw your photo. Thanks for the memories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT