ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma State

OK...............................I missed this one. The Sky is not going to lead us back against OK State today. Until next week..........................Warez.

That's what happens when we must rely on Howard in obvious passing situations. Can'the afford inefficiency on offense without the defense playing lights out

Another thing that aggravates me is they allow the "scrum" to continue with no whistle.....but then expect players to pull up and not hit while there is a scrum.....and if they do, then there's a personal foul penalty (ex. WVU got one today).

Tried to make a game of it late but too many mistakes, too little pressure on Rudolph. The officiating was poor but opportunities were there to overcome that.

Get some of these bodies healed up and pound Kansas...

Let's get ready for Kansas and the rest of the schedule. Nobody ever thought the Mountaineers would go undefeated. WV may lose one more.

I feel like the difference today was O-line play; OSU line played over their head and WVU played under. SH did not look comfortable all day long and took too many pressures and sacks.

WVU D didn't put pressure on Rudolph until it was too late in the game to make a difference.

I think we will still be in the hunt for the Big XII title, OU and Baylor pivitol.

I feel like the difference today was O-line play; OSU line played over their head and WVU played under. SH did not look comfortable all day long and took too many pressures and sacks.

WVU D didn't put pressure on Rudolph until it was too late in the game to make a difference.

I think we will still be in the hunt for the Big XII title, OU and Baylor pivitol.
Hard to argue with that analysis...and yep still in the hunt so long as some of these injuries are fairly minor...

We can win the Big XII still, layups vs ISU and KU on the horizon, just need to get it together to beat reeling Texas and we get the big ones at home. No need to freak out.

Hard to argue with that analysis...and yep still in the hunt so long as some of these injuries are fairly minor...
I`m still Bullish on WVU; I`m buying! I think OU and Baylor are the games that top performances must come out.

UT, KU and ISU; we`re better than them. And Baylor may have a loss by the end of the season before our game.

I didn't see anything today that I could pin on the coaches; we just didn't play our best game.

We`ll come back, and Hell`s coming with us!

Reactions: torontoeers
I am a Pitt fan, and I can't even stand most Pitt fans, absolutely the dumbest fan base on earth. I was pulling for you guys , see 9-3 for you guys. Great season so far. ......

Reactions: torontoeers
If we end up with only 3 losses I think it will have been a good to very good season.

I'm with you on Texas .... we just seem to show up on their schedule when they are pissed and finally ready to win a football game.

I think we will take Texas and make them look like they had wished they had never played the Old Gold and Blue on this day.

I also feel that this team is capable of much more than 9-3. It may be a disappointment.

I`ll be in Sante Fe, New Mexico for the UT game and I have already set aside the day for nothing but Mountaineer football.

If we end up with only 3 losses I think it will have been a good to very good season.

Yeah, 9-3 is OK. But that means a 3-1 finish. We SHOULD have wins with KU and ISU.....and Baylor plays NO defense (as I'm seeing right now) and we do, so we should win that game at home. Now, OU.....we MUST beat them. If we want to salvage the year and make it appear that we, and the conference, are deserving then we need OU to win out and only lose to us in Morgantown.

Now, IF we were to lose to KU or ISU.....then I would say the year was NOT a success even if it were to finish 9-3. Should never lose to those two teams.

Yeah, 9-3 is OK. But that means a 3-1 finish. We SHOULD have wins with KU and ISU.....and Baylor plays NO defense (as I'm seeing right now) and we do, so we should win that game at home. Now, OU.....we MUST beat them. If we want to salvage the year and make it appear that we, and the conference, are deserving then we need OU to win out and only lose to us in Morgantown.

Now, IF we were to lose to KU or ISU.....then I would say the year was NOT a success even if it were to finish 9-3. Should never lose to those two teams.

Not sure where you get 3-1 for a 9-3 season. At 6-1 we need to go 3-2 in the final 5 with two being definite should win games. It is very doable in my opinion and anything less would be a disappointment in it would require a screw up against at least one of the 2 worst BIG XII teams or going 0 for 3 against Texas, Baylor, and OU.

Not sure where you get 3-1 for a 9-3 season. At 6-1 we need to go 3-2 in the final 5 with two being definite should win games. It is very doable in my opinion and anything less would be a disappointment in it would require a screw up against at least one of the 2 worst BIG XII teams or going 0 for 3 against Texas, Baylor, and OU.

Yeah, my bad......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT