ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma State

Is it okay to start ignoring all the DH haters? I mean if they haven't shown up before now......

I'm no DH guy but this performance is more on the players than the coaches. Bad decisions by the QB, O-Line can get a push, WRs dropping passes ... etc.

Is it okay to start ignoring all the DH haters? I mean if they haven't shown up before now......

Dana has earned a lot of criticism, or "hate" as you put it. Although the way he finally adapted to making the most out his players rather than trying to force incompatible personnel is good progression as a HC. Still think he deserves a bit of a dig on how the offense is playing today and how inefficient it has been in all games except the TTU game.

Defense has played very well. Think about the turnovers that have put the OSU offense is great position to score.

The defense hasn't played bad, however no turnovers and not many three and outs. You are right that the offense put them in a bad spot for 14 of those points, but giving up a lot of yards and losing the field position battle. Point being I was worried that the defense wouldn't be as good as it has been at some point and the veteran offense would need to step it up. Defense has been a great surprise, but the offense not being better than what we've seen is disappointing.

On 2nd and goal, we had them set up PERFECTLY out of the eye formation for the fake handoff bootleg by the QB around the end for a walk in TD. Instead, we did a dive play with 9 in the box.

At least we won't have to rely on the kicking game in a big spot to tie, gotta stay glass half full

Defense cannot give up any points here. And although OSU has a great FG kicker, he has missed one already. But the odds of another aren't high, so cannot let them get it inside the 30 yard line.

You realize, they forced TWO turnovers last week with great coverage????? How quickly we forget....;)

You realize that you can't count on TO's... ...and the unit sucks... ...right?

They suck. Make it something diff if you want...

Well that will do it .... and that was bad defense when WVU needed it most. Still have 3 very winnable games left and 2 big boys that we can still compete with.

Yes it's over. We got away with the f@$( up fest against KSU, weren't so lucky today

Will we drop out of the top 25?

I laugh....but in a way, it's also a serious post. I know there will be guys shoving their chests out saying "see, told you so" on ESPN afterwards. And as for ranking drop, I can see them dropping us to #20.......which would again prove that rankings and those doing know nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT