ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma State

Seems like we have seen this kind of thing happen in the past few seasons. Maybe it is some kind of Halloween curse? After that thud of a 1st half maybe things will get on track in the second half.

Seems like we have seen this kind of thing happen in the past few seasons. Maybe it is some kind of Halloween curse? After that thud of a 1st half maybe things will get on track in the second half.

Same thing under Rich Rod too. I remember the South Florida loss....we fumbled it....could do anything right, and Levitt's team dominated us.

Maybe, maybe not. However, if OSU takes it down field and scores again to start the half....then it's time to look at what bowl the 2nd or 3rd place team in the Big 12 gets.....

All that said, I would be very happy with a 9-3 regular season. Now, after this start, going 8-4 would NOT be a good season in my opinion.

I agree. With 2 definite should wins in KU and ISU on the schedule. An 8-4 season means we either screwed up in a loss to the bottom 2 BIG XII teams or we went 0-4 against OSU, UT, OU, and Baylor. should win at least one of those 4.

WVU is 6-0 only because Howard is NOT the focal point of the offense. Until this point, WVU has compensated for his inability to run the offense wide open. I agree with the current strategy with or without Howard. Good D and strong run game will always be more likely to win games that flashy offense and sieve D. See 2012 and 2014 Mountaineers along with current TTU team. That being said, a slightly better passer would do wonders for this team.

Team with good o-line play today and one without.. That's the difference so far. We`ve put no pressure on Rudolph.

We have had him sacked twice, and he slipped out both times. Howard is creating his own pressure by holding on to the ball and not making his progressions across the field. He's looking at one side of the field and holding on to it. Pay attention to Rudolph. He makes his initial read, looks at his second, and then tosses it out of bounds.

well, we have good field position, let's hope Howard can finally start seeing the field. wonder if they'll start rolling him out of the pocket...cause the OL ain't blocking

Remind me.....who is in charge of this "potent" offense? Our defense has saved us, but the offense continues to put them in bad situations that they cannot get away from....

Is it okay to start ignoring all the DH haters? I mean if they haven't shown up before now......

Well that makes this so much harder. Not a great throw by Howard, but not his fault. However, not much in the good category for his performance today. Defense finally getting worked like I worried would happen eventually and the offense is no where to be found.

Well that makes this so much harder. Not a great throw by Howard, but not his fault. However, not much in the good category for his performance today. Defense finally getting worked like I worried would happen eventually and the offense is no where to be found.

Defense has played very well. Think about the turnovers that have put the OSU offense is great position to score.

Tough day for the offense. When things go bad, about this time of the year - every year, it's usually because the offense gives out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT