ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma State

We are getting about 5 yards per rush.....and we have 3rd and 4 in our own territory.....hmmm......

Think about it.....they score a TD here....and get ball first in 2nd half.....we could find ourselves down by 3 scores quickly.

The turning point, to this point, was Howard's turnover. We were up 10-6, with the ball, momentum on our side....and then THAT.

Why didn't We use as timeout with 45 seconds left. Coaching error! Now, we have 15 seconds left and will take a knee.

Ok........................it will soon be halftime. WV will come out in the second half with emotion enough to pull out the win. Trust me on this one. Warez

We're losing and deserve to be losing. I hope we win the Big XII, but idk if we want to see this team in a playoff game vs Bama, OSU, or Mich. Would be a 3 hour commercial of us and the Big XII being exposed

1. OSU is handling our pressure well, frequently hitting the slant in single coverage just before WVU pressure gets there.
2. Howard made a huge blunder on that fumble. I know he wants to make a play, but he has to eat it when a D lineman has his throwing arm hindered.
3. That offensive PI call on White was total horses**t. No contact at all by White and arguable PI against OSU although not egregious.
4. We did get hosed on that second Gibson TD. He was forced out of bounds making him eligible to come back in and catch the TD while dragging the foot like he did.
5. Molina is becoming a bigger and bigger liability. Not being able to kick off into the endzone or reliably make a 40 yard field goal hurts us.
6. Offense needs to show its experienced leadership ... 10-6 with the defense getting a stop and Howard turns the ball over after 3 plays. Offense has to reward defensive stops.

Not quite yet...need one or two of those big D turnovers 2ND half.

Maybe, maybe not. However, if OSU takes it down field and scores again to start the half....then it's time to look at what bowl the 2nd or 3rd place team in the Big 12 gets.....

All that said, I would be very happy with a 9-3 regular season. Now, after this start, going 8-4 would NOT be a good season in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT