ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Kansas

This defense is an embarrassment. All the people who on Gibby Gibby are the exact same people that tore him apart for over a decade. Teams literally have to self destruct to not score a touchdown on them. Off coverage, people still running FREE down the field, multiple blown assignments, missed tackles tacking with the shoulder. Even Kansas can come out who over half their rushing yards against OHIO were on 1 play and say where is tonkery, just like VT did, and then run that way with massive success, and next week Gibby and mountaineer game day will tell us how amazing he was this week because he's from wv. Ok state game should be a blast

Want to talk about defense? Well, we gained 18 yards on our first play on a rushing attempt and then threw the ball the next three plays.........yeah, smart.

Why Kansas throws the ball today is beyond my understanding. Run it 60 times and they will have 400 yards, and eat the clock.

Halfway through first quarter, 97 rushing yards, Kansas jayhawks. And again luckily they suck and abandon it next drive

I guess we now know why KU is terrible. Penalaties aside, why would they stop running the ball? I mean the only thing that was stopping them was the back end of the end zone and they stopped. Man that just seems unsmart.

I guess we now know why KU is terrible. Penalaties aside, why would they stop running the ball? I mean the only thing that was stopping them was the back end of the end zone and they stopped. Man that just seems unsmart.

I agree. They were gashing our defense first couple of drives. Then decided to go away from running for a series, and now they seem to be so far behind they feel like they need to throw more.

Well, they are up to about 200 yards rushing in the first half......yeah, Ok State, OU, Texas, and K-State won't exploit that.......

Again, running the ball = TD and passing game = crap .........do no not understand KU

Not feeling much energy from our guys; they seem just kind of blah to me. I guess some games are harder to get up for than others.

Man, I don't know. Looks like the defense stayed on the bus. Somebody might want to let them know that there's a game going on.

I thought that our run defense was supposed to be good and the pass defense was worse. I guess this proves our entire defense isn't too good right now.

Well the good news is we are playing as well against Kansas as the other two Mid American Conference teams did! lol

Did coaches and players watch ANY game film on Kansas this week? If not, shame on them. If so, good grief!

well so far any halftime adjustments haven't helped lol. the problem with a pass happy, play per second offense is it exposes a poor defense which ends up playing a ton of snaps. looks like wvu is playing flag football and Kansas real football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT