ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Kansas

200w.gif

We will get beat like a drum against the top half of the Big 12-2. Got lucky against VT with those missed FG, should have been a blowout.

Can we get some red posts about WVU in the playoffs? Since anyone could see this problem with the D coming from a mile away.

Defense has been bad.....I agree. How about our offense this half? Absolutely pathetic. Looks like a bunch of quitters out there crying cause KU isn't quitting.

On the plus side, at least no one is in the stadium watching this crap fest.

Defense has been bad.....I agree. How about our offense this half? Absolutely pathetic. Looks like a bunch of quitters out there crying cause KU isn't quitting.

I know. And even in this game Grier has had more time than he'll likely see all year. Lucky to be better than 6 wins with the way this team has played in every game.

Talk about your gifts........KU has just killed their own efforts with stupid mistakes

Man, at some point the WRs really need to step up and make a catch....several key drops

Well, the good news is that after this, we have a bye and then Long is back (hopefully). This game has been friggin' dreadful. It seems like we always have an off game; this performance certainly looks like it could be that one. As I type this, KU scores..unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT