ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Iowa State

ISU by 20. It's the norm for WVU road games. They couldn't even win at Oklahoma State.

I’m calling a big road win this weekend. I gotta a feeling. Sometimes that a bad thing though.

Got off to a great start but have made some bad turnovers to let the cyclones right back in.

Still can’t play a lick of defense. Let the opponent drive the ball into the lane every possession. The guy who a week ago wrote on here that it’s hard to play defense with one foot out the door was spot on.

Still can’t play a lick of defense. Let the opponent drive the ball into the lane every possession. The guy who a week ago wrote on here that it’s hard to play defense with one foot out the door was spot on.
Iowa State plays the style that we once did under Huggins. In your face half-court defense. Rebound.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Once again shooting 50% but can't hang onto the ball and getting beat on the boards. No defense.

Womens team is better and would probably beat the men's team if on the road.

For the record, that Catlett team did win one conference game, beating Providence. The odd thing is it won early in the year at Tennessee and then the wheels fell off.

I'll get it excited if we lead after the end of the game. Lead 2nd half 18-10. But we all know they go through periods where they turn it over often and go anywhere from 5 to 9 minutes without a made basket.

So I'll get excited after the game ends and we win.

Reactions: locustwv
No, Schifino was later. This team had Hargett hogging the ball. Josh Yeager was on that team and I forget who else.
Drew was a freshman on that team and avg 9.7 points a game. Average 21.8 minutes a game in 28 games.

WVU started that season 7-2 and finished 1-18.

Have not scored in 3 minutes and ISU on an 8-0 run. Turnovers at 20 and rising.

Well the last 5 minutes have been nothing but horrible basketball!! I thought we had a chance at 51-50. We haven’t scored since!!

Why would Edwards get a rebound in the post and kick it out? Our offense is putrid. Let’s keep backing up to half court as much as possible. Especially when charges are no longer charges

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT