ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Baylor

Wait..... we're on ESPN2 after collapsing all season long on ESPN+?

Explain this to me like I'm Joe Biden.

Personally, I am bummed to miss the game as I have a conflict. Will be watching the girls this afternoon.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Has any WVU team been hurt more by live-ball turnovers more than this team? In the offseason, I'd say finding players who take care of the ball will be a priority.

Has any WVU team been hurt more by live-ball turnovers more than this team? In the offseason, I'd say finding players who take care of the ball will be a priority.
this team doesn't understand it's better to miss a shot than to not take a shot at all. Turnovers with no shot gives you no shot at winning no matter how high a percentage you shoot.

9 turnovers now or might be more in the time it took to post this.

Teams don't have to play defense we just give it to them.

The next time this team tries to play a lick of defense will be the first time. Zero effort on that end all year.

The next time this team tries to play a lick of defense will be the first time. Zero effort on that end all year.
When you have two feet out the door, there's not going to be much effort. From top to bottom, they look like they have finally been broken and are ready to hang it up for the year.

Reactions: spreadoption
Have just as many made shots as we do turnovers, 10.

All that with 20 FG attempts.

Equals large loss again.

This hire better not miss because the next 3-5 years are dependent on it. But one thing is for certain, we won't have to sweat it out for players to "make their decision" when they enter the portal. Time for a new group. You can polish a turd, still a turd.

So.....decision was to keep Edwards on the bench with 3 fouls.....then we go down 17 points and decision to bring him in? Why the F**K wait?

The hire better know how to play the legalized cheating game because he’ll be recruiting against Self, Sampson etc. You know, proven cheaters who win.

I like Harris. He can't play a lick of defense, but it appears he plays hard when he's finally given the chance to play some minutes. But his NIL contract isn't like the others, so he's on the bench most of the time.

Feel bad for the kids that came to play for Huggins

Probably should’ve hired Belien. He would’ve made the job more appealing to the next coach

3rd straight game shooting 50% and lose by double digits.

Feel bad for the kids that came to play for Huggins

Probably should’ve hired Belien. He would’ve made the job more appealing to the next coach
Why would you hire JB for just to coach 1 season?

If hired him it would be no different.

When you have two feet out the door, there's not going to be much effort. From top to bottom, they look like they have finally been broken and are ready to hang it up for the year.
Hope none of them come back....Start from scratch...can't be any worse than this bullshit mess Huggs left us with.

Why would you hire JB for just to coach 1 season?

If hired him it would be no different.

No offense to JE.. this team is very talented but it doesn’t have a coach. JE is doing the best he can.

JB would win 7-10 more games with these kids. Success begets success

head coach is the most important role in college basketball, and by a larger margin than any other sport

No offense to JE.. this team is very talented but it doesn’t have a coach. JE is doing the best he can.

JB would win 7-10 more games with these kids. Success begets success
Doubtful as many of these guys would be gone.

WVU needs to find that diamond in the rough. I hope the search has started already.

Those kids are a victim of Huggs being a complete dumbass.

I'm not saying Huggins didn't do anything wrong. I'm just saying he should've gotten a slap on the wrist and faux rehab in order to keep his job and it is a grave injustice to everyone that the WVU admin didn't do that. So while I'm implicitly saying Huggins didn't do anything wrong, I'm explicitly saying the opposite so I can call you unhinged when you point out the thing I am actually saying.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT