ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU @ Kansas

OSU cleared up nothing. I explained above why there was such a foul disparity in the game in Morgantown.
You 2 didn't like my answer because it doesn't fit your narrative. So you both just ignore and keep talking.

I didn’t see the game because I was at Pens game. My initial reaction to the disparity of course was like WVU got screwed. And that may be the case. However how do you bitch about last night but feel supper about WVU getting 47 FTs in another game?

OSU cleared up nothing. I explained above why there was such a foul disparity in the game in Morgantown.
You 2 didn't like my answer because it doesn't fit your narrative. So you both just ignore and keep talking.

You actually didn’t explain anything LOL. All you did was vomit up some stats[sick] Your post doesn’t establish what went on in those possessions pal.

Unless of course you’re claim is 20-25 of those fouls were intentional. Say maybe 5-10 would seem rational. Other than that is blatant history revision of your part.

Last edited:
You actually didn’t explain anything LOL. All you did was vomit up some stats[sick] Your post doesn’t establish what went on in those possessions pal.

Unless of course you’re claim is 20-25 of those fouls were intentional. Say maybe 5-10 would seem rational. Other than that is blatant history revision of your part.

You're probably right. We probably only had 5 possessions in the last 3+ minutes with an average possession of 5-8 seconds max before KU fouled.
Then they got the ball and ran clock.

You're probably right. We probably only had 5 possessions in the last 3+ minutes with an average possession of 5-8 seconds max before KU fouled.
Then they got the ball and ran clock.

Oh cool

63 likes in over 8,000 post LOL. That’s statically imposible. And get an Avatar goofy.

Did Kansas shoot 47 free throws, as WVU did in Morgantown in 2016? No. That is an outrageously high number of free throw attempts, especially when you consider that this total did not include any technical free throws. Why did WVU shoot so many free throws? According to Huggins, it was because WVU drove the ball to the basket:

"'I thought it gave us the best chance to win,' Huggins said. 'I think the way the game's being called, it's hard to guard the ball. We tried to kind of revamp some things and keep them spread to try to be able to get guys to the basket.'
An emphasis on driving the ball to the basket paid off for the Mountaineers, who outscored Kansas 33-13 from the free throw line.

'I thought it gave us the best chance to win,' Huggins said. 'I think the way the game's being called, it's hard to guard the ball. We tried to kind of revamp some things and keep them spread to try to be able to get guys to the basket.'"

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/recap?gameId=400830916

Contrast the game in Morgantown in 2016, with last night's game when WVU's best weapon was sinking perimeter jumpers, particularly three-point shots. You just don't get many whistles, especially on the Road, when you shoot so many jump shots.

Did Kansas shoot 2 free throws when WVU shot 47?

ADVERTISEMENT