ADVERTISEMENT

WVU -14 with BU...have to ponder that one for a while!*

Hey, I just call them as I seem them when you post pictures of multiple young children on here. I mean its here for everyone to see.

What are we supposed to think? Seems like pedophile tendencies to me.

I love how you are playing the victim now...hilarious. Please stack our posting histories side by side...I would welcome that.

This is why you are deserving of no respect. You take something like a pic of a dressed baby crying, and turn it into pedophilia. You need help. Does your wife know what you are doing? You're too scared to answer this question, right? Because you're a pretend cop now, do a little research on "abuse of process" and "malicious prosecution."

Oh you didn't like that? You got your feelings hurt?

And you deserve respect? You took smacktalk on a football message board completely off the tracks.

So you can dish it out in spades but not take it is what I am reading here.

You could have stopped this nonsense a long time ago, but you couldn't do that could you?

Keep playing the victim.

And I am not a pretend cop. I just spoke to them and a lawyer about this unfortunate situation you have created.

I'm terrified of the clown who stalks me day and night, and wouldn't stop, even when I ignored dozens of his posts. The next time that you cry to a cop or a lawyer because your itty bitty feelings have been hurt by your stalking subject, ask them about abuse of process and malicious prosecution.

LMAO...look at you.

Enough with the stupid stalker gibberish already. We both have done it to each other so quit acting like its a one-way street. We both respond to each other's post, although you do it quicker than anyone I have ever seen.

So can the bullshit stalking nonsense....its played out already by you.

My feelings weren't hurt sunshine...just putting you in your place after you took things too far. Very simple actually.

You did ask me to stop you....you do remember that right? Just doing what you asked.

You're the one who wouldn't leave me alone, so stick your revisionist history, creep. You don't only have to have the last word, you have to stalk your subject until he gives you the attention that you crave, no matter how long it takes. Your posting history proves it.

Talk about revisionist history. You do enjoy playing the victim don't you?

I mean you did create a thread about me here. You always seem to shy away from that.

Do you know how hypocritical it is for somebody so eaten up with another poster that he cries about him to anybody who will listen to accuse somebody else of playing the "victim card?" For you to act as if you are a victim is ridiculous. I created a thread here so that you would quit stalking and baiting me into being banned on the main board, where smack talk by non-WVU fans is not tolerated at times. This simple concept escapes you, for some reason.

You act like you are so noble because you ignored a post of mine. lmao.

The fact that you think you are blameless in this is what is hypocritical.

I follow you, I stalk you...this whole thing between us, whatever it is, has always been a two-way street, but you will never allow yourself to admit that.

You are the one that took it off the rails. But your only counter to that is.."I am a stalker."...yeah....you have said that a million times now. We all understand your rhetoric.

So don't use the hypocrite word around me unless you are going to look in a mirror.

I ignored DOZENS of your posts directed at me and/or Ohio State, not just one. Look it up. Once it became obvious that you were never going to end your obsession with me, I decided to respond to most of your posts directed at me.

Blameless for what? If you want to blame me for drawing a line in the sand, and deciding not to take your never-ending crap any longer, then have at it.

And you have never once dished it out my way...not once....I was always at fault for following you around...got it.

Thanks for proving my point.

I backed you into a corner and you had to respond. You never took the first shot....never went on the offensive...I am 100 percent to blame...

Considering your whole purpose, which you have admitted on here, is to stir the shit with Mountaineer fans....seems weird that everything is on my doorstep.

That is your story right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Like you came through the last time you wanted anyone's address.

This No-Show fraud is never to be taken seriously. Show up Monday at 5:15 in front of where I used to work Billy Bad Butt and this can all be cleared up. No fence, no guards, no excuses.
Here you go Michigan.

Oh and sorry if the truth hurts too much.

ADVERTISEMENT