ADVERTISEMENT

WVU -14 with BU...have to ponder that one for a while!*

5:00 this evening on the steps of the State Capitol Building. I was there, but the coward didn't show. He's been begging me to meet him for years, as he is my No.1 stalker. I called his bluff, and he folded.
Lets see ......

I told you to meet me Monday afternoon. Of course you have to change it up and called for later in the same day. Knowing that you were never going to show either way I said okay. I seriously doubt that you were there, but since I didn't feel the need to walk out on my wife in the antique store in Fayetteville and cancel my room at the Morris Harvey Bed and Breakfast just to stand in the rain by myself at the capital building at 5 yesterday, nope, I wasn't there. But by the same token, neither were you.

I recommend the pizza skins at Pies and Pints. Good stuff.

I'm sure Michigan can vouch for you again.

Lets see ......

I threatened you yesterday afternoon, by saying "you better be there sis," only to chicken out. You have every reason on Earth to tell me to STFU, as I had begged you to come meet me for years, but took the coward's way out, and chose not to appear at the Capitol. I am a complete and utter spineless coward, and deserve no respect.

the-wizard-of-oz-1939-mgm-film-with-bert-lahr-as-the-cowardly-lion-BA8379.jpg

If TOSUdogpeckergnat90 and Westsider's little pillow fight would be turned into a soap opera, I'd name it The Edge of Fright. One of them is afraid and the other one is glad of it.

You keep proving my point, you obsessed sh!t bag. Find somebody else to stalk.
You wish someone on here was stalking you because I have never seen a more ****ing pathetic assclown that needs attention on a football message board.

How many posts did you have today on WVU's message board you sick obsessed ****. Still needing our attention on a daily basis.

Dont you have any suckeye fans that like you, you stupid piece of shit.

WVUFemaleForever doesn't know what a question mark is, or the irony of her statement about obsession, as she only posts about Ohio State and me. She must be jealous that I didn't agree to meet her on Saturday. Throw another tantrum, little girl!

[jumpingsmile]

Uh-oh...toolbox called me a female again.....like five times.....whatever will i do?

You have 2710 post and over half of them are following me around. Talk about irony.

Real nice.

Hoping I get injured in a car accident. Be really proud of that post.

Pretty much shows everybody just what type of person you really are.

Even with these last two posts you prove my point...Less than 13 minutes and seven minutes after I post, you respond.

Proof you set on this board waiting for me to post so you can respond because you have nothing better to do with your time than to follow me around.

And yeah...hope I die...I will say it again...real classy. You should be so proud of these last two posts.

You're a fookin' idiot, WVUFraudForever. I'm the only person to whom you respond on here these days, but you cry like the little biotch that you are when I respond to you. I respond to posts made by several other clowns on here, but you're so obsessed with posting about me that you don't even notice. Find a rope (not too long) and a chair, and hang yourself. Nobody will notice.

Do you even believe anything you type shit for brains?

Maybe I will hang myself...and make sure the authorities have your IP address encouraging me to kill myself time after time.

Last edited:
Promises, promises. Either discuss sports or GTFO, as your creepy obsession with me is incredibly boring.

Either discuss sports or GTFO, .
Make me.

And I talk WVU sports on the main site all the time shit for brains (notice the 5400 posts)....but since you only hang out here needing the attention of WVU fans, you probably wouldn't know that assclown.

Do try to keep up.

Kill yourself or go away, you obsessed little sh!t bag.
I dont take orders from you shit for brains.

You want to talk sports? You spent the last two weeks wanting to fight an old man on the steps of the capital at Charleston. You really are a stupid ****.

You sick **** obsessed suckeye fan on a WVU message board. No one ****ing wants you here but you are too ****ing stupid to get that through your mentally retard head.

Tell me to kill myself a few more times...getting quite the nice profile on you for the proper people.

I dont take orders from you shit for brains.

You want to talk sports? You spent the last two weeks wanting to fight an old man on the steps of the capital at Charleston. You really are a stupid ****.

You sick **** obsessed suckeye fan on a WVU message board. No one ****ing wants you here but you are too ****ing stupid to get that through your mentally retard head.

Tell me to kill myself a few more times...getting quite the nice profile on you for the proper people.
Are you threatening me now, you sick puke? You're reporting me to the "proper people?" What a complete and utter "sackless" moron, you are. Tell the "proper people" that you're a sick fuc& who stalks me on the Internet. LMAO at your reports to the "proper people!"

[roll]

You are what you eat, CountryCrank. You ran from here faster than Rich Fraud sprinted to Ann Arbor after Iowa State thumped WVU. Only after Ohio State's loss did you rediscover your stones. Don't be a stranger after WVU's next loss.

So, if you're telling the truth, you disappeared for more than two full days? That's a long time for an ass clown who lives on this board, and has 17,376 posts. You must have thrown one helluva tantrum not to have been here for that long.

Last edited:
Cops love to see people push others into suicide.

Pay attention to the news shit for brains.

Might want to change URL addresses.

I'm so scared of you, fuc#tard. How is your cat? I think that you should bequeath your feline to me.

13 minutes to respond to my post....you really do wait on the board for me to post....LMAO.

And you don't have to be scared of me shit for brains...I'm not the one that is going to be causing you problems that you have created for yourself.

So go ahead and send me another post to kill myself...and i will just keep forwarding them on.

Three minutes to respond....LMAO....good thing you aren't obsessed.....

Even dumber is you taking all this time to find these stupid ass photos to post them here....LMAO....God you are a complete dumbass. I mean really...you actually took the time to find that photo.....LMAO....what a shit-for-brains.

Three whole minutes to respond this time. Thanks for making my case you are an obsessed stalker of mine.

And do you have a large collection of young boys photos downloaded and ready to post at moment's notice? I mean this is your second. You are a sick **** arent you?

Last edited:
Still posting pictures of young kids on a message board I see.

You really are a sick ****. Go get some mental help you poor deranged pedo bastard.

ADVERTISEMENT