ADVERTISEMENT

WVU -14 with BU...have to ponder that one for a while!*

If we show up with an attitude that we really need to "redeem" ourselves, we could run away with it.

If Spavital can't seem to get his head out of his ass, it could be close.

If we show up with an attitude that we really need to "redeem" ourselves, we could run away with it.

If Spavital can't seem to get his head out of his ass, it could be close.
I think I have a handle on WVU but BU is puzzling, awful last season but seem to be much improved.

Baylor isn't good, but their savvy young QB befuddled overrated Gibby in Waco last season. No WVU lead will be safe, as the Fold & Blew's offense tends to shut down things in the Second Half, no matter the opponent. However, the Fold & Blew might race out to a big lead under the lights at home and coming off of a bad game, so your concern is understandable.

Baylor isn't good, but their savvy young QB befuddled overrated Gibby in Waco last season. No WVU lead will be safe, as the Fold & Blew's offense tends to shut down things in the Second Half, no matter the opponent. However, the Fold & Blew might race out to a big lead under the lights at home and coming off of a bad game, so your concern is understandable.
I think CLA is god awful bad, Utah laying 10 seems like a hammer! Also like Boise and AFA over the bus Gus!

You're some special kind of dumba$$, CountryCoward. Why would I ever trust you to do anything, given that you're a left-wing nut, who runs from this board every time that WVU loses, just like Rich Fraudriguez' sprint out of Morganhole?

You don't need balls to make a bet, douche bag. But you do need an IQ North of 80, so as to not bet with an anonymous libtard on a message board.

I had no idea that T-Bone/Allen, Buzzard, Snow Sled, and Westsider were Baylor's starting defensive backs. Gary Jennings is still looking for a white jersey. LOL

This post sure made yourself look like what persons on this forum say you are -- a dumbass. Do buckeyes eat crow?

No, but you can eat sh!t, FinneyTard. You conveniently ignored this part of my post: "However, the Fold & Blew might race out to a big lead under the lights at home and coming off of a bad game, so your concern is understandable."

Still trying to figure out why dumb suckeye ass is posting on WVU message board when zero ****ing people want you here. Just leave or die. Either is fine.

Reactions: countryroads89
Make me leave, you piece of sh!t. I'm the whole reason that you post, but keep lying to yourself. I OWN all 10 brain cells in your itty bitty little head.

[banana]

Make me leave, you piece of sh!t. I'm the whole reason that you post, but keep lying to yourself. I OWN all 10 brain cells in your itty bitty little head.

[banana]
m
Make you leave? LMAO. Are you five?

You sick obsessed ****.

No one gives a shit about your stupid suckeye nonsense. Now respond by calling me a she you uneducated clown.

Yeah, make me leave, or STFU, you imbecile. Better yet, put me on ignore. You won't ever do this because I am your entire reason for being. Over 90% of your posts are about me and/or Ohio State. You're a sick little fu*k, and I own every millimeter of your tiny brain. Post your address, and I will send you a check, as I'm starting to feel guilty for living in your (pin) head, rent-free.

:middlefinger:

Again....make you leave?
Its a free message board you shit-for-brains.

And how do you know what I post on what I post about unless you are stalking me you sick obsessed ****stick.

But you keeping hanging out on a WVU message assclown.

Post your address, and I will send you a check, as I'm starting to feel guilty for living in your (pin) head, rent-free.

:middlefinger:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Like you came through the last time you wanted anyone's address.

This No-Show fraud is never to be taken seriously. Show up Monday at 5:15 in front of where I used to work Billy Bad Butt and this can all be cleared up. No fence, no guards, no excuses.

Again....make you leave?
Its a free message board you shit-for-brains.

And how do you know what I post on what I post about unless you are stalking me you sick obsessed ****stick.

But you keeping hanging out on a WVU message assclown.
You keep proving my point, you obsessed sh!t bag. Find somebody else to stalk.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Like you came through the last time you wanted anyone's address.

This No-Show fraud is never to be taken seriously. Show up Monday at 5:15 in front of where I used to work Billy Bad Butt and this can all be cleared up. No fence, no guards, no excuses.
I'm not going to the Hood, Pestsider. I'll see you at 5:00 today on the Capital steps on the Boulevard side of the main building. You'll know who I am, as I'm wearing an Ohio State 2014 National Championship sweatshirt today.

Last edited:
m
Make you leave? LMAO. Are you five?

You sick obsessed ****.

No one gives a shit about your stupid suckeye nonsense. Now respond by calling me a she you uneducated clown.

In real life, he gets pushed around by everyone. His wife constantly tells him what to do, when to do it and how to do it. This board gives him the ability to feel tough. He can call people names and feel like a big and tough strong man. In real life, it’s back to getting pushed around by everyone and being everyone’s whipping boy.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
In real life, he gets pushed around by everyone. His wife constantly tells him what to do, when to do it and how to do it. This board gives him the ability to feel tough. He can call people names and feel like a big and tough strong man. In real life, it’s back to getting pushed around by everyone and being everyone’s whipping boy.
Coming from a libtard, this means a whole lot. You have a man crush on Hillary Clinton...'nuff said.

No, but you can eat sh!t, FinneyTard. You conveniently ignored this part of my post: "However, the Fold & Blew might race out to a big lead under the lights at home and coming off of a bad game, so your concern is understandable."
Yes, I did ignore that part because you said "they might", maybes don't count. Regardless, on this board you have ridhtly received the title "DUMBASS, THE OH SHIT URBAN loser.

I'm not going to the Hood, Pestsider. I'll see you at 5:00 today on the Capital steps on the Boulevard side of the main building. You'll know who I am, as I'm wearing an Ohio State 2014 National Championship sweatshirt today.

Did osu not teach the difference between dollars and buildings. Capital refers to uppercase letters or money; Capitol pertains to the Capitol Building. Test question -- which of those items has steps. Looks like you stepped in it again. Pun intended.

Grammar smack occurs when you have nothing else, but no problem, FinneyTard. Just like you and other delusional Fold & Blew homers, Westsider is a total COWARD. I just returned from the Capitol Building, with some good pics in the rain, but no sign of WestsideCoward anywhere. I saw a handful of construction workers, but no Fold & Blew COWARDS anywhere. Did I mention that y'all are a bunch of COWARDS?

Last edited:
5:00 this evening on the steps of the State Capitol Building. I was there, but the coward didn't show. He's been begging me to meet him for years, as he is my No.1 stalker. I called his bluff, and he folded.

Grammar smack occurs when you have nothing else, but no problem, FinneyTard. Just like you and other delusional Fold & Blew homers, Westsider is a total COWARD. I just returned from the Capitol Building, with some good pics in the rain, but no sign of WestsideCoward anywhere. I saw a handful of construction workers, but no Fold & Blew COWARDS anywhere. Did I mention that y'all are a bunch of COWARDS?

Running out of rope now sister girl? I only mentioned the word usage because you flout the acumen you supposedly obtained from Oh Shit Urban. You must have slept through proper word usage. Do you also have problems with the usage of to, too, and two.?

Running out of rope now sister girl? I only mentioned the word usage because you flout the acumen you supposedly obtained from Oh Shit Urban. You must have slept through proper word usage. Do you also have problems with the usage of to, too, and two.?
Do you have problems with punctuation, sh!t-for-brains? For a grammar expert, you should know not to follow up a period with a question mark, dumba$$. Now, you feel like an idiot, don't you? #Owned

Do you have problems with punctuation, sh!t-for-brains? For a grammar expert, you should know not to follow up a period with a question mark, dumba$$. Now, you feel like an idiot, don't you? #Owned

What? We mad sister girl? Does your capital really have steps? Are you dumb or aren't you? I'm owned huh? Maybe so, but if I bought you for what you're worth and then sold you for what you think you're worth, I would be a very rich man.

A period followed by a question mark? Perhaps, you're on your period, Feminine Finney?

that-time-of-the-month-again-picture-id623888790

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT