ADVERTISEMENT

WVU -14 with BU...have to ponder that one for a while!*

Please don't respond to any more of my posts you sick pedophile.

Its a simple request for even simpleton shit for brains like you.

So, if you're telling the truth, you disappeared for more than two full days? That's a long time for an ass clown who lives on this board, and has 17,376 posts. You must have thrown one helluva tantrum not to have been here for that long.

36-31 over a 2-6 Nebraska team at home.

LOL!

c018c0b823d11ed5ce2393f43a4337f2--the-ohio-state-ohio-state-university.jpg

Reactions: WVUFanForever

Shut your whore mouth for once, and I'll stop posting in response to you, imbecile. It's really that simple, simpleton. Oh, and stop your incessant crying, infant:

is

Man, it's a good thing that PEDS boy made an uncontested layup to beat Texass in yesterday's basketball game. Otherwise, CuntryTard would have taken off even more time from this board than she did after Iowa State had sandblasted the Old Fold & Blew.

Shut your whore mouth for once, and I'll stop posting in response to you, imbecile. It's really that simple, simpleton. Oh, and stop your incessant crying, infant:

is

And BTW...No one wants you ****ing here anyways.So quit stalking me you sick **** and go worry about your overrated suckeyes.

And BTW...No one wants you ****ing here anyways.So quit stalking me you sick **** and go worry about your overrated suckeyes.

MmoUPpk.jpg

LMAO...five minutes to respond....LMAO

YOU really do wait for me to post and jump all over it. Five minutes after I post...boom....there you are.

And you shit-for-brains are the internet tough guy. Didn't you want to fight someone last week in Charleston. LMAO

You are so ****ing dumb you can't even get your smack talk right anymore. You really are a toolbox. LMAO...OMG your shit is so stupid.

But seriously pedophile..if you leave you don't have to worry about my posts.

That and no one wants your here assclown.

TWO MINUTES TO RESPOND!!! LMAO

And really...internet tough guy is the nonsense you are bringing now? LMAO

The fact that you actually take time out of your day looking for these ridiculous pictures is just sad and pathetic...but we already know you have no life other than needing attention from us.

Just quit already shit-for-brains...No one wants you here.

Yawns...

Then LMAO that shit for brains actually wastes his time looking for these.

Waits for his reply in under 10 minutes.

Nine minutes to respond for the pedophile that time.

Hey shit-for-brains..going to dinner with some family and friends then watching SNF...but you stay here and keep posting these laugh out loud items...they are hilarious.

What a liar. Like you have friends! Even other delusional WVU fans don't like you. Here, I found an even better pic of you...enjoy...

images

Here is what one AP voter said about Ohio State.

"they (Ohio State) haven't accomplished what WVU has done this year. They've beat no one of consequence. They got stomped by a pretty bad Purdue team. They barely beat a 2-7 Nebraska team while playing in Columbus. They deserve to be jumped."

LMAO at an anonymous "AP voter." Awful Purdue just beat ranked Iowa. And, beating ranked Penn State in Happy Valley on a "white out" night is beating "nobody." Here is the Old Fold & Blew's record in Happy Valley:

3 wins & 31 losses

"Toeshoe" is a lame moniker used by the 86-year-old red-letter clown on the main board, so get your own material, T-Bone/Allen. I did find a recent pic of T-Stoned, though:

Old-Man-Drooling-in-a-Wheelchair--120530.jpg

Yeah...shit-for-brains is a much better moniker for you.

The pedophile is still posting pictures I see....LMAO...

Did you notice that I ignored your last post, sh!t head? But here you are...BEGGING for my attention. You are one sick creep.

So you ignore one but respond to the other hundreds just minutes after I post. You want a ****ing cookie or something pedophile?

And please, don't respond to anymore of them.

WVUFruitLoopForever is so desperate for my attention that she responds to my posts two at a time now. KYS, sister sally, as I don't swing your way.

Actually shit for brains...I was responding to D Denzil....but I get you are too ****ing stupid to understand who I am responding to.

You really do have shit for brains....LMAO.

Now go the **** away because no one wants you here...and don't respond to anymore of my posts you sick ****ing obsessed pedophile.

And back to insulting people by calling them 'she'

Is it any wonder you still are a ****ing virgin at age 50.

Fantastic....another kill yourself post I can report...Keep sending these shit-for-brains.

And please leave this board and stop responding to my posts you sick obsessed ****stick pedophile.

No one wants you here. Seriously stupid ****...what dont you get about that?

Every post is about you? Why don't you ****ing go to the main board you stupid bastard. Only in your idiotic retarded head does anyone think that all my post are about you. Only a pedophile needing attention from strangers would think that.

Considering half your posts follow mine like two seconds after I make them, I would say you truly are an obsessed ****.

Now leave me allow and dont respond shit for brains.

Last edited:
Stop threatening me, and do something about it, you spineless pr!ck. I can't wait to hear what the "proper people" say about a sick stalking freak and lying sack of sh!t like you. It's put up or shut up time, coward.

Shit-for-brains, I don't work on your time.

When they have enough of them they will move on it.

Just relax and keep sending them.

Bullying people on a message board and multiple messages of hoping they kill themselves is no way to live in 2018.

Vernon allows it for some reason...the authorities won't.

Just chill....it will happen.

Last edited:
Translation: You're an internet coward who stalks me incessantly, then cries like an infant when I don't put up with your obsession and lies. Bring it on, you coward.

Bring what on exactly? LMAO..,you spend a day posting internet tough guy memes....now look at you....

I will make my move when I am ready and they are ready.

This has nothing to do with stalking or all the other nonsense between us...even you arent that stupid.

It has to do with multiple posts by you asking someone else to time and time again kill themselves. Don't know what rock you are under, but that doesn't play in 2018...even on a message board.

So again...just relax...it will all play out. Calling me a coward 100 times isn't going to change anything bud.

I have some bad news for you, stalker. Telling another adult, who has a wife and kid, and stalks me on a meesage board all day every day to kill himself is not a crime, no matter how many times that you threaten me, coward. You are some special kind of dumb a$$, but it's good to know that you have cried to Vernon. All he had to do was review your posting history to know what a sick stalker, liar, and fraud that you are.

You believe what ever you want bud...I don't have to prove it to you.

Think whatever you want. What you have said doesn't fall under free speech...sorry. Might want to do a little research....i have.

Again...you seem all upset....again...relax bud...it will all unfold in time.

No sense in telling you this a million times.

So just hangout and let it happen.

All you babbling about me being stalker, liar and coward and this or that doesn't mean a thing in this potential case. Sorry. I mean if that makes you feel better about what is going on....I guess go with it.

LMAO at your being so dense that you think that you can intimidate me by adding constant threats to your stalking and name-calling. You're a complete fool who doesn't know the law, but you're too narcisstic to know how clueless that you are. Go ahead and cite the law that has been violated, pinhead. Oh wait, you can't. Do your wife and kid know that you apend all night following me around on here...begging for my attention? What a total loser.

LMAO....not going to do your work for you.

Relax...you certainly are worked up tonight...for an osu fan that hangs out on a WVU message board wanting our attention by posting 100 times a day, you need to chill bud.

Do your wife and kid know that you stalk me on here every day and night? Cite the law, coward....

LMAO...Look at you...again with the coward? Gotcha.

Please, please think I am bluffing....it will make it ever better when the time arrives.

And if we were really serious about stalking...one look at your history and they would lock you up.

So your wife's asleep, and doesn't know about your creepy obsession with me? You've now gone multiple posts without calling me a pedophile, so at least you're improving.

ADVERTISEMENT