ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Little Detroit such an angry, little man?

Exactly. Semantics.

Again, have you ever worked on the highways (nobody mentioned a road crew)? Dropping cones doesn't always mean you work on a crew.

Your wife worked at a magazine store (which also sold books).

Game over, liar.
Like I stated all along rifle. Its a lie and you cant spin it into the truth. You cant even keep your lies straight.

Only a herd fan believes that being unable to prove a single accusation r.

I hope you don't look as dumb as you sound. It has been shown that he is arguing semantics as a way to avoid the truth. Hell, he admitted that his wife worked at a book store (a book store selling magazines is also fairly considered a magazine store). Instead of answering if he ever worked on the highways, he changed the subject to being on a road crew, which was not the issue being discussed.

The thing is, nobody truly cares about O.C.D.'s failings in life. I've failed twice in life; I once tried running a sub 4 minute mile. I also once tried benching 500 lbs. I failed at both, but in fairness to me, I hadn't trained for either.

People harp on dildo's failings, because he has been exposed as lying about them, changing his story numerous times, and then denying the change before going back to the other side.

It shows his failings bother him enough to lie about them which is why they continue to be mocked.

I hope you don't look as dumb as you sound. It has been shown that he is arguing semantics as a way to avoid the truth. Hell, he admitted that his wife worked at a book store (a book store selling magazines is also fairly considered a magazine store). Instead of answering if he ever worked on the highways, he changed the subject to being on a road crew, which was not the issue being discussed.

The thing is, nobody truly cares about O.C.D.'s failings in life. I've failed twice in life; I once tried running a sub 4 minute mile. I also once tried benching 500 lbs. I failed at both, but in fairness to me, I hadn't trained for either.

People harp on dildo's failings, because he has been exposed as lying about them, changing his story numerous times, and then denying the change before going back to the other side.

It shows his failings bother him enough to lie about them which is why they continue to be mocked.
You forgot to mention that you failed to prove I worked on the highways like you claimed many times you would prove.

You did brag about pretending to be a professional football player and signing autographs for kids though. Everyone got a good laught at your expense. Being a narcissist that had to really hurt that ego.

You forgot to mention that you failed to prove I worked on the highways like you claimed many times you would prove.

You did brag about pretending to be a professional football player and signing autographs for kids though. Everyone got a good laught at your expense. Being a narcissist that had to really hurt that ego.

The fact that you had to change the issue (working on a highway to being on a road crew) shows that you're avoiding the truth.

I didn't sign any autographs for kids. Hell, that thread is still active. What happened, and what I said, was that people kept making comments like "good luck tomorrow," "go get 'me," etc. Then, while sitting with the smokeshow at the hotel bar who invited me to stay with her, multiple people (two of whom had kids with them), came up and asked to take pictures with me. That isn't a rare occurrence for me. When I run on my beach daily, I frequently get stopped during my walk breaks by females wanting to take pics.

The fact that you had to change the issue (working on a highway to being on a road crew) shows that you're avoiding the truth.

I didn't sign any autographs for kids. Hell, that thread is still active. What happened, and what I said, was that people kept making comments like "good luck tomorrow," "go get 'me," etc. Then, while sitting with the smokeshow at the hotel bar who invited me to stay with her, multiple people (two of whom had kids with them), came up and asked to take pictures with me. That isn't a rare occurrence for me. When I run on my beach daily, I frequently get stopped during my walk breaks by females wanting to take pics.
You have suggested many times I drop orange cones. In this thread you have said I am a highway worker. You complain about semantics and the say I am changing the subject by saying I have never worked on a road crew? Who else is a highway worker? I am not the one changing my tune rifle.

As for you bragging about being a poser, you dont even deny it. That really says it all

You have suggested many times I drop orange cones. In this thread you have said I am a highway worker. You complain about semantics and the say I am changing the subject by saying I have never worked on a road crew? Who else is a highway worker? I am not the one changing my tune rifle.

As for you bragging about being a poser, you dont even deny it. That really says it all

No, I said you work on the highways. That doesn't necessarily mean you are part of a road crew. You could be an engineer who works on highways. You could be a male prostitute who works on highways. You could be part of a road crew. You could be a highway patrol officer who works on highways. The fact is, you work on highways, as I have repeatedly said in this thread. Your lack of intelligence doesn't allow you to fathom how that is a completely accurate statement, regardless if you also happen to drop orange cones on small residential streets, too. Remember, I didn't say you exclusively work on highways.

And, yes, I couldn't bring myself to tell young kids that I wasn't a bills/jets player and ruin their nights. Their fathers all were sure I was a particular player, so when approached repratedly for pictures with some kids, I simply obliged their requests, much the same way that the females who stop and ask to take pics with me on the beach aren't notified that I'm really not a reincarnation of a Greek god.

No, I said you work on the highways. That doesn't necessarily mean you are part of a road crew. You could be an engineer who works on highways. You could be a male prostitute who works on highways. You could be part of a road crew. You could be a highway patrol officer who works on highways. The fact is, you work on highways, as I have repeatedly said in this thread. Your lack of intelligence doesn't allow you to fathom how that is a completely accurate statement, regardless if you also happen to drop orange cones on small residential streets, too. Remember, I didn't say you exclusively work on highways.

And, yes, I couldn't bring myself to tell young kids that I wasn't a bills/jets player and ruin their nights. Their fathers all were sure I was a particular player, so when approached repratedly for pictures with some kids, I simply obliged their requests, much the same way that the females who stop and ask to take pics with me on the beach aren't notified that I'm really not a reincarnation of a Greek god.
You are the one who kept mentioning orange cone dropper, tar fumes and such. Now you are expanding the definition to engineers and cops. You say I am the one arguing semantics. A liar is a liar. You cant run from what you have said hundreds of times.

You are the one who kept mentioning orange cone dropper, tar fumes and such. Now you are expanding the definition to engineers and cops. You say I am the one arguing semantics. A liar is a liar. You cant run from what you have said hundreds of times.

Ironic you calling someone a liar. You sure ran from what you posted like a coward.

Reactions: 30Kelly
I never posted what you claimed. You can repeat it a million times but I didnt post it

Either you or someone with your same handle, or someone hacked your account did. I certainly did not respond to a post that never existed.

Either you or someone with your same handle, or someone hacked your account did. I certainly did not respond to a post that never existed.
I guess anything is possible but I didnt make a post. I have no idea what happened.

Shown by whom? You? Just reading your post is evidence of the damage of living a narcissistic lifestyle. He did answer your question about working on the highway and whether his wife worked for a "magazine store" (and no, a bookstore selling magazines is not a "magazine store") I can only go by what dave has said on this website and the once or twice I met him years ago at tailgates and nothing he has said or that I have seen him type has shown him to be a liar. He might be, but I have seen no proof of that. As far as no one caring about dave, you obviously care about dave as you feel the need to follow him around on this hurling insults and claims that although you CLAIM to have proven, certainly seem devoid of evidence -- unless one chooses to believe you. So far, I have seen nothing in your posts (this would include those from when you posted on here years ago) that would lead me to believe you can be trusted in any way shape or form.

When I run on my beach daily, I frequently get stopped during my walk breaks by females wanting to take pics.

[laughing] You are hilarious. I asked a few of my lady friends what they thought of you after seeing your pic. They said no way would they have anything to do with you. [laughing]

. He did answer your question about working on the highway and whether his wife worked for a "magazine store" (and no, a bookstore selling magazines is not a "magazine store") .

And they were both lies. O.C.D. has done a lot of work on the highways. He changed his stance from initially denying that statement to "didn't work on a road crew." Those aren't one and the same. He changed what he was arguing, because he knows my statement was accurate: he has worked on the highways.

Want to see how much of a bullshitter he is? He claims that I've mentioned numerous times over the years about his wife working at a bookstore. Yet, in this thread, he denies she ever worked at a magazine store. He knew what I was referencing, since he said I made a similar statement many times in the past. So, let's pretend he wasn't just arguing semantics.

Then, why would he have denied ever working on the highways based on his excuse that I was referring to dropping cones, which he says I have referenced many times in the past?

So, he interpreted one comment (working on highways) to actually mean something I referred to numerous times in the past (cone dropper) yet he decided not to use intellectual honesty and interpret "worked at a magazine store" to mean something ("worked at a bookstore") that he admits I used many times in the past?

Just a coincidence? Of course not. He knew exactly what I was saying with both and tried to use semantics to lie his way out of it. It backfired, as his excuse to try and get out of the lie would have indicted him on the other lie.

Dildo has worked extensively on the highways and his wife did work at a business whose primary function was to sell magazines and books.

[laughing] You are hilarious. I asked a few of my lady friends what they thought of you after seeing your pic. They said no way would they have anything to do with you. [laughing]

Wow. That's embarrassing. "Hey, ladies. What do you think about this random guy who I have never met online?"

That's embarrassing, dorky, creepy, and much more all in one.

My looks have gotten me world-class beauties; famous pop stars, international models who walk shows in the biggest fashion cities in the world and appear in the biggest fashion magazines for the biggest designers, multiple Miss USA girls, a playmate, a smokeshow Harvard law grad (Yale undergrad), a Disney actress with her own show, the two hottest female wvu athletes over at least the last decade, and plenty of more girls you would kill for.

The two make-believe girls you claim saw me and didn't want my crank would beg for attention from me for one night.

Rifle, these are the "two ladies" countryroads showed your picture to.

royned_beagles21.jpg_w450.jpg

In all fairness though, Countryroads did have his penis out with peanut butter smeared all over it, so it's no wonder his two lady friends weren't "interested" in your picture.

I'm sure you'd throw your trumpet at me out the window of the ol Honda ridgeline.
it was a trombone....if you are going to hide behind a computer screen at least get your facts straight......since you all seem to know where I live and what I look like then what's the problem?.......as musicians say...."don't sing it....bring it ".......but bring some friends and a box lunch....you may be the one who jumps on but I'LL be the one who decides when you jump off.......cowards...every one of you......just like goatherd was....I told him when and where I'd be in Ravenswood but he was a no show.......you all are really tough guys on a keyboard

Reactions: Marine03
I guess anything is possible but I didnt make a post. I have no idea what happened.

Anything can happen. But if that's the case you better inform the moderator because someone definitely hacked into your account and posted precisely what I said. In any event I'm moving on.

Anything can happen. But if that's the case you better inform the moderator because someone definitely hacked into your account and posted precisely what I said. In any event I'm moving on.
I may not agree with much of what you post but at least you are straight up about it and don't hide yourself with different board names......I'm tired of these keyboard kowards who can't do anything but skulk behind the scenes and cyber stalk......"keyboard kowards"......they should start a club[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: Marine03
I may not agree with much of what you post but at least you are straight up about it and don't hide yourself with different board names......I'm tired of these keyboard kowards who can't do anything but skulk behind the scenes and cyber stalk......"keyboard kowards"......they should start a club[jumpingsmile]

You do realize that "Marine03" is a middle-aged black woman, right?

Lol hardly. I'm a 40 year old white boy from Maple Fork Road, (right off US 19) who's been stuck in Buffalo NY for 3 years.

Which other than the brutal winters and occasional asshole who has an issue with our accent I don't necessarily mind

I caught hell for my accent the whole time I was stationed near Seattle.

I don't catch hell really. I assume my stature probably keeps that from happening. I'll get an occasional "where you from" etc, etc. And sometimes they'll just walk away with nothing else said which I find disrespectful. My wife on the other hand hears it more than me. Happened yesterday while bowling with the kids. Of course she always tells me after it happens or when we get home in fear I'll lose my shit and my southern WV ass will tell them how I feel. She worries about setting an example for the kids. I on the other hand feel that example is not to be disrespected as a person. But, I listen to my wife as any married man should. But when they're not around its no holds barred.

I believe there to be lots of folks that actually know Rifle, and can easily substantiate the claims that he makes. That would include myself. You can choose to believe what you want, but I think you'll regret being proved wrong.

I believe there to be lots of folks that actually know Rifle, and can easily substantiate the claims that he makes. That would include myself. You can choose to believe what you want, but I think you'll regret being proved wrong.

Hey moron, I know who he is and I know what he looks like. It's pretty embarrassing for you herdies hanging from his manhood. [laughing]

Hey moron, I know who he is and I know what he looks like. It's pretty embarrassing for you herdies hanging from his manhood. [laughing]
Hey stupid, nobody is hanging from his nuts, other than several of you Ear fans, including yourself and dave, as exemplified by this post. I'm only attempting to help you avoid further embbarassment, as occurred over on the OS. Surely you don't want him to post pictures of the two of you side by side, pictures of you and your wife, along side pictures of him and his women, pictures of you in your ROTC outfit, etc.

Hey stupid, nobody is hanging from his nuts, other than several of you Ear fans, including yourself and dave, as exemplified by this post. I'm only attempting to help you avoid further embbarassment, as occurred over on the OS. Surely you don't want him to post pictures of the two of you side by side, pictures of you and your wife, along side pictures of him and his women, pictures of you in your ROTC outfit, etc.

I would love for him to post pictures of me on here. [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT